Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 584.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “There is a simple solution to help your naval units see other naval units (except subs) in advance: AWAC Do you wish to give Spec Forces a passive radar too? It is kind of the point of those unit, that they are strong but risky to play. Giving them a passive radar would make it quite impossible to ever find them. ” Combined arms is indeed an essential element of the strategic approach to modern warfare. Each unit is unique, so supplement them with force multipliers. Spec Ops…

• Quote from Teburu: “capturing stuff is usually faster than waiting for pop growth ” Yep; I just expand with frightening rapidity. It tends to put me in a better position to intimidate my enemies.

• Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from Teburu: “If you manage to gain that many VP and the other members don't who has been carrying who? ” Let me rephrase: That doesn't tell you though how many of those wins were achieved under the relative safety of a coalition. Ultimately, I'm not suggesting this as some sort of punishment, rather as a starting point to make diplomacy more interesting altogether. Right now there just doesn't seem to be any risk attached to breaking treaties. Kinda boring. With some…

• revealing enemy units

Stratieon - - Questions & Answers

Perhaps put in more intelligence operatives; it tends to work for me. You can put them in provinces as well.

• Quote from HoleInRightWing: “I've noticed this bug in many previous games before: When a naval unit or ground unit is in between two provinces/sea zones and you tell it to move into a province, it often pathfinds backwards to the center of the other province. This is pretty frustrating as it can increase the time of travel by a lot. A solution for this is to wait until the unit has gone a little bit into a province before telling it to go as normal. Of course this means that you'd have to wait f…

• Transporters shoot ships?

Quote from Kalrakh: “It is, but artillery on transport ships should not do damage in close range, I believe. ” True; I believe that the transport system should engage other ships in the attack but without doing damage iirc.

• It’s somewhat realistic at least, but hardly a balanced or intended feature in the game.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “At some point of the game I tend to build less unit and focus economy, because my army is big enough to handle anything necessary, with frequent healing and stuff. ” Agreed, although I go for military development rather than strictly economical investment, with the exception of constructing the uniquely productive local industries.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Kalrakh: “You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing. Though local industry has a max level of 3 not 5. Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game, because they are more expensive and give less benefit per level. ” Good point you need a long breath for return on investment...i usually do it in the end with electronics and oil because thats what I lack most having suppl…

• Quote from Fereyd: “yes, grounded planes fight back, this is a little strange indeed. in this seting, some Chemical warheads would do the job ” Indeed! 13 of those warheads and it’s cleaned up; throw in a few more airstrikes and it’s a few less.

• BANNING NOTICE - MID-AUGUST

Stratieon - - News and Updates

Quote from Indochina Union: “Yikes. It's a no then... ” VPN

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Sounds like a CashCow for Dorado. We could Call it hand of god! ” Rods of God actually; the old concept for hypersonic space-launched cylindrical projectile presumably composed of a high density metal intended to utilize launch speed and gravity to devastate the target with rapid strike capability. ” Hand of God sounds much better than Rods of God which sounds frankly obscene. And the weapon kurt's post refers to is mu…

• Your Favorite Country

My favorite countries: 1. France - it’s a superpower positioned directly in the center of most other major European powers, so its excellent for either joining the main European coalition or having an epic defensive solo battle. 2. India - The best country for solos on WW3, with only two ports, 8 homeland cities, and four nearby NPCs plus Pakistan and small borders, there’s everything you need for a solo victory. 3. FP Pro Countries: Syria, Spain, UK, Cuba, Russia. These are the best countries f…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Sounds like a CashCow for Dorado. We could Call it hand of god! ” Rods of God actually; the old concept for hypersonic space-launched cylindrical projectile presumably composed of a high density metal intended to utilize launch speed and gravity to devastate the target with rapid strike capability.

• Quote from Germanico: “It's an interesting fact that even the most hardcore paying players seem to shy away from these features for their obvious "unfair" nature - so to speak. They will much rather buy more resources than grief-play their opponents. To me that's a clear sign of a very mature and seriously dedicated player base, and a very good reason to eventually consider shifting/phasing out these old mechanics. //G ” Quote from Teburu: “im pretty sure it more because ppl in general rarely us…

• Quote from Germanico: “@Stratieon Thankfully these options are neither often used by players, nor our main driver of revenue - so we can and will experiment with them. ” Thus I presumed, and so I believe we are all grateful for. It’s a great challenge balancing and optimizing the game, but one very much appreciated by most of the player base.

• This is where SF shine. If you must use CMs though, I recommend firing off as many as possible. Destroying the whole stack would require roughly 30-50 CMs at level 1.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Yak: “2019-04-25_general-update-missile_targeting_jet.png + + + + HOTFIX + + + +Dear players, Be advised that from today we will be raising the cost of Intel actions to 2,500 gold. This change comes due to the unbalanced nature when compared to the cost of time needed to construct buildings and raise morale. The following actions have been affected as of the change: - Sabotage Buildings - Disrupt Economy - Spread Dissent ” Makes sense balance wise, though …

• Your Favorite Country

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Pafufu: “I like to capture Southern Europe, due to the density of cities. ” Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Pafufu: “I like to capture Southern Europe, due to the density of cities. ” I like the Levant for the same reason X2 ” Indeed; Southeastern Europe has particularly high urban density. ” Well, technically, SE Europe has MORE, but the density is higher in the Levant. ” True; SE is probably the most dense in Europe, but th…

• Quote from 737373elj: “You're doing great for a beginner player; or any player for that matter. A few things that could be changed: 1. Corvettes and Frigates are fine, but don't build any many more corvettes once you get the Frigates rolling. There are other threads all about Frigate strategy if you want 2. CRVs are generally early-game, and as you progress furthur, their usefulness is limited. Switching them for AFVs and ACVs will be avery good idea. Generally, ACVs are best complemented with M…