Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 577.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current state of Naval

playbabe - - General Discussion

agree, the naval is very simple, straightforward and lack of depth. which could be good things or maybe not. i see some features is possible without have to subtract our current ability from ship to introduce more rule. (ex. remove infinite range to introduce fuel ship/operations range) there is some features i would like to see that probably not the best idea or would massively improve naval but i certainly want to see them. - stealth transport ship for stealth ground units that only stealth wh…

• In defense of Germanico

yes DOD now also stop your MRLs cult

• Quote from Fereyd: “Sorry, wrong You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ” that weird, cuz i experienced the opposite with ASW heli and 2 carriers

• Market Fix

really want to be an arms dealer in public game. lol

• the problem with Aircraft carrier is, it already expensive on it own and dependent on other units. imo it should be nerf the hell out of it to acquire easy accessible or a small variant of it

• the map is rotated around.

• thank DOD lmao

• I'm quite confused reading this. SO does this fix should be 100% fixed or not ? aka does the underlined code that going to be fixed is the sole reason of black screen issue

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

playbabe - - Suggestions

more dev blog ! I love hearing dev talking about issues, how they fixed them or why they don't. what idea is next on todo list and etc.

• 4X imo didn't impact my preference so i will referred to both of each map. range by favorite to hate. Rising Tides 128 (after nerf VS): YO look at how then vietnam is, this map is a blast Rising Tides 100: Im sad. Overkill 128: bigger WW3, still OK. NEPAL GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT Rising Tides 128 (after adjust starter unit): lol marine go brrrrrrrrrt 1000VP victory site WWZ 128 (unnerf zombie): YO THIS MAP IS A BLAST Overkill 100: im sad. WWZ 100 (and nerded zombie): they don't even concluded th…

• Current state of Naval

imo Corvette late game is freaking MEME WHERE IS MY LOW SIGNATURE CORVETTE also god plz buff ASW heli ship damage.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “ I think I was misunderstood. In this scenario, there is no SAM. Only an infantry unit and a ASF patrolling over it. The enemy SSF attacked the friendly infantry while the friendly ASF was right there over it. If what some say is true about the SSF simply being revealed upon attack then this one is true as well. ” ASF will engage stealth aircraft yee learned that in hard way, stealth bomber airport with 5 ASF patrol over it. barley comeback

• Stealth: What’s the deal?

playbabe - - Questions & Answers

HMMMMMMMMMM weird, I tested with missile and SAM but they could have hard code it to be different behavior

• Stealth: What’s the deal?

playbabe - - Questions & Answers

Infantry attacked; with SAMs in AA Envelope range. Will the SAMs be triggered? Will they always be triggered? yes, always. (or should be) Infantry attacked with ASF patrolling overhead. Will the ASF be triggered without “detecting” the stealth aircraft? if SAM trigger their 10min check it will only shoot what detectable at that moment, so only shoot ASF. then there will be a window of 10min that you can attack ground stack in its AA range without trigger it AA. but if you use your SSF prematurel…

• W I P Work Indefinitely postponed

• Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

playbabe - - Suggestions

BM can only target province, but in mobile you can target ship. we believed this is a bug

• DOD i know that you are extremist MRLs but you need to stop when coming to talking about balance.

• 125 mrls gud old day

playbabe - - Suggestions

as long as their armament magically land on units without any intel. bruh lol that idea not gonna work

playbabe - - Suggestions

situations on MRLs is really weird and complicated to balance it is intended to be high power level unit, demand high resources and building. then then due to being high power level, it run itself into OP mode. but when if you want to nerf it. it won’t match resources and building demanded for their power level. with current idea of each artillery just being a better on of each other we can not balance this units. all artillery should be alternative with clear advantage and disadvantage, not a b…