Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• >how did my attack chopper stack not kill them? >says u used 4 gunships + 1 officer; not much of an attack heli there? >as always rng is a thing >why took my attack-chopter-stack damage? >Do you mean the gunship stack that you called attack chopper stack or the actual chopper stack? >also ofc they recieve dmg; whatever the def dmg of the stack against helis is >why could the gunship-stack kill them? >you mean the mixed gunship-attackheli stack? >because they did enough HP to reduce the enemies H…

• Panama and Suez Canal

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Teburu: “im not an expert by any means but i kinda doubt country X just owning a channel is gonna stop country Y's fleet from getting through there cuz what are they gonna do to enfore that if they have nothing to kill ships lmao ” What you'd do (and what Egypt's President Nasser actually did in the 1950s) is to put large transport ships in the canal and just leave them there. Then, nothing can pass, friend or foe. If you sink the ship that's blocking the cana…

• >enough VP to win solo >hard work put in by other members if that dude has enough VP to win solo; but your coa hasnt won yet ... and frankly; if i had to choose between going for the solowin and thus deny the oher coas their win or fightinng other coas with some randoms; solo win it is... not really any point in dragging out the game even longer and maybe even loosing when it could be ended and it really isnt a bug lol you're just mad that the dude with the most VP ditched you you even get like …

• Tipps on Anti-ICBM?

Teburu - - General Discussion

theatre defense systems against anything that has more HP than a ballistic missile

• so you fixed the blackscreen issue.... but can you fix my life? pls

• you can literally just look into the unit description to find out what unit type a unit counts as; its depicted right next to their name at the top Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “most players i encounter use mixed stacks (gunship/attack-heli) ... is there a special reason? do the do more damage? ” mixed stacks have higher survivability Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a sta…

• Panama and Suez Canal

Teburu - - Suggestions

frankly i just think that suggestion is pretty useless and does not accomplish anything really; - panama is AI in pretty much every gamemode - you would need to introduce extra mechanics just for like 2 channels; if you don't want ppl to get through there then stop them with ships - basically overcomplicating stuff for the sake of "realism" ; im not an expert by any means but i kinda doubt country X just owning a channel is gonna stop country Y's fleet from getting through there cuz what are the…

• It doesnt have any limit

• game after time passes

Teburu - - Off Topic

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “What do you think Conflict of Nations: World War 3 will be like in the upcoming 5 to 10 years ” We write the year 2030 and season 41 just introduced the new elite dinosaurs, whispers talk about a mysterious "Season 6" but are not to be trusted do not ask about season 6, do not think about season 6, there is no season 6, there has never been a season 6. The legacy code has evolved into sentience and Gaul the world is entirely occupied by the Romans AI. Well, not entire…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly ! wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers

• Quote from WalterChang: “I wouldn't say that. The only units that can capture territory are infantry. Everything else is essentially for preventing enemy infantry from getting to your cities, and for supporting your own infantry in getting to theirs. Artillery and tanks do it on land, ships do it on the sea and in coastal regions, and aerial units can do a bit of both. If you are trying to protect your coast or assault the enemy coast, nothing is effective against a strong fleet except for an ev…

• Tbh participating in Stuff organized by other users is usually pretty much hit or miss and often organization tends to be a mess; especially getting ppl to pick countries (and then actually join as the right country) also: favoritism is kinda to be expected when mods are the ones to decide who gets what country; nobody would want Radomdude0815 picking country X when their friend/someone they know is requesting it ... cuz y'know they're only human after all so yeah unless they're already really r…

• Quote from WalterChang: “None of the other offensive weapons in the game have such limited options of such limited effect for countering them. That's why they feel overpowered in the overall balance of the unit roster, my view. ” none of the other units in the game are so limited in their application and effectivity either tho

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Darth vader 1: “There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing Unfortunately I cannot show the pics ” It still takes me by surprise about the European attitude over these Nazi symbols when I see it. Not because I don't understand it, but rather because it's not anywhere as big a deal in the states, and most people don't pay it …

• Current state of Naval

Quote from playbabe: “also god plz buff ASW heli ship damage. ” instructions unclear; nerfed asw heli again

• Current state of Naval

just because you word it fancy doesnt make it any less a nerf; removing ship dmg and giving it to some other unit still has a negative impact on the unit simply because it decreases the flexibility; just because there is a unit specialized for engaging ships now doesnt mean there is a need to remove ship dmg from mrls by that logic we should remove dmg to ships from all aircraft because there already is a unit specialized for it thus making them obsolete in that regard

• Current state of Naval

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized too much anyway, and the CDS would be a branch of MRL ” that would be still a nerf lol

• Current state of Naval

If you have enough coastal cities that worrying about navy is a legit concern and you dont build one of your own you kinda fucked over yourself you can counter navy with stuff other than navy; helis and NPA are real threats to ships tho ships tend to be the more efficient option simply because you can outrange ppl most of the time "a smart player with the right stack composition" is pretty much a bullshit argument cuz it can be applied to everything without really saying anything of value .... a…

• Stealth: What’s the deal?

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Kalrakh: “As @playbabe pointed out, maybe it works different for missiles, maybe it does not really work as intended. I would really wish to talk with a dev about how AA mechanics are currently working and how they are supposed to be working, because there are many open questions for me. Though they would probably not want to talk with me, because of all these open questions. ” Q: "how does aa currently work?" A: "It just...does"

• 1. WW3 > classic map; always in rotation; easy to get into even with premates 2. Blood & Oil > It's a smaller map thats not filled with new players by default like FP/ BG USA but i havent seen it in a while 3. Rising Tides > There are some interesting changes in the map geography tho i feel like they could've messed up the continents a bit more; early iterations of the gamemode were broken as fuck (as in you were able to solo the map within 10-ish days) 4. Battleground USA > Same as FP but imo t…