Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 593.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• plus huge prov.. 1 prov almost out of air range..wtf. Played Argentina just once as never played S America.... won .. but probably never again. maybe play as brazil i guess...lol

• Brazil takes forever to conquer prov so big and slow.

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Main Battle Tank best terrain fields, worst it's urban and mountain areas. AFV best terrain it's urban areas. ” actually desert for afv

• Which is better?

Buckeyechamp - - Questions & Answers

be cheaper and more effective to build an icbm instead of 5 stealth bombers

• Quote from EPICNOOB2.0: “Buckeye we know u love frigates okay? ” answering titankiller..not you. but thx

• quick suggestion

Buckeyechamp - - General Discussion

Quote from EPICNOOB2.0: “some ppl send off troops to far places like when you're taking russia thru europe and its easy to forget they exist man. especially late game when you have so many divisions out there ” mis management.. some games fighting on 3 continents.. and no here i sent my troops..

• quick suggestion

if a commander is sending troops were he cant remember 8 hrs later bigger issues.

• didnt read whole thread ,, but who cares. it changes everytime you split.. and dont care what my # is...lol

• or just build friggs and forget destroyers .. 1 corv . 1 figg will whoop destroyer ...

• Siege tactics

Islands are the easiest to defend. build Navy; art// mrls.. .. SF; chopper; Navy choppers; Navy ptrol.. take your pick

• officer limit

Buckeyechamp - - Suggestions

navy officer is all you need. give me 1 ping... 1 ping only

• Which is better?

you obviously havnt been paying attention to forum.. dont fight with inf. and ill let my stats speak for themselves if you want to look. yousers arent too bad but not even close

• destroyers basically have zero missile/air defense.. which is main resaon why i dont get people like them. dont even need navy to kill them.

• Which is better?

btw i can launch a ballistic misile via sub probably faster than can get to stealth bombers

• Which is better?

well if im that concerned with that enemy im a lot closer... not much sense making enemies of someone you cant firght for a month?? and yeah stack the stealth strike (personally never have done them as stealth tech takes too long to build and bang not worth the buck)

• Which is better?

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from LordVader1357: “I haven't played the game in years. I was wondering which plane was better to use, the Stealth Strike Fighter or the Stealth Bomber. ” Depends on what you are using it for. No seriously, it does. For killing UNITS, the Stealth STrike Fighter For Killing cities, th STealth Bomber ” well stealth strike fighter can do both .. can the bomber.. i mean wht is the purpose of destroying a city 5000 miles away?

• Missiles

I Just go cruise missiles and very effective against armor stacks. dont get them shot down just need to know when to shoot them. combined force that 5 strike fighters and 5 CM can bare on an egagement cant be matched by any other stack in the game. so hit the stacks with CM then when armor down (35 - hp per missile) than hit with strikes to finish off inf

• Heavies biggest waste in game.. heavy officer would just get killed in 1 day...lol

• actually have found most efficient use early in game is to raise morale in occupied cities. say I have 2 k from previous game. that goes fast like 1 build. but Day 1 - 2 I can bypass sitting on 4 cities for two days and keep trucking to get cities 5 - 9 this puts me way ahead of schedule on resources and taking out 1st day enemies. 500 gold gets that city from 25 pctt to 35 pct which also increases production x 4 . so instead of having 8 - 12 units sitting there for 2 days im moving fwd. Next mo…

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Buckeyechamp - - Off Topic

Quote from Opulon: “Unsolvable i fear. You have touched the very core of the engine, that needs a "minimum distance between two units to acknowledge that there is a fight possible". Several people have talked of "jump" in other topics, this is another "use" of it. For the lore, on Supremacy, we call it "Harpooning", but we do it from the ground to the sea usually ” still defies physics and logic.. i jumped out of water and locked you in battle devs should fix but ill still use to my advantage ..…