Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b0fe20d4ab825ee8e3d86b29e

• Encirclement Bonus

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

... The unnerving silence is broken by a familiar scream. “Contact!” yells the pointman. You scurry for the nearest cover and identify the contacts. You go for your radio, you call it in, then your nice stack of MRLS mow down the jungle in front of you. As you continue on, you find the rocket riddled corpse of some vile nerfing creature spawned from the depths of Hell. It a good thing you had MRLS. You smile. When the reports get back, it makes news worldwide and a MRLS appreciation week is decl…

• Quote from Aggressor X: “I suggest you care the milltray units used in research tree and make it so identical in use like in reality for ex in stealthy striker fighter in European doctrine F117 night hawk didn't have ever air to air capabilities and multirole mission Also in cruise missiles there is some cancelled projects included in the research tree Also it will make the game more Interesting and realistic if you give every doctrine more damage points depending on the doctrine for ex to make …

• Quote from DOA70: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave and earn a solo victory after months of hard work and strategy put in by other team members. Im tirdd of this ” When you are looking to join a coalition, look at the players' stats. Compare their individual victories with their co…

• Panama and Suez Canal

Quote from That's Ruff: “How is it fair now that Japan and Australia couldn't control them it just makes them more important and yes Egypt is good and it would make it better but it still would not be on the level of countries like Germany or India. ” Don't you understand that making them more important is an unfair advantage???

• Panama and Suez Canal

Quote from That's Ruff: “I mean I guess that's true but all it would do is make Egypt a better country which makes sense because we need A good country in Africa and idk make Colombia better because you can take the canal quickly. It would make more wars to conquer it too so it could still just about even out. Right now the canals are just treated as open ocean anybody could go through and if you aren't at war with the person passing through it won't attack so they could sail right through the c…

• Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Hello everyone, again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a stack of Gunships (4x lvl 5) + Heli-Officer (lvl 3). the both antitanks where already damaged, having together 37 Hitpoints. The where on the move, in enemy province, normal terrain. i had expected that my stack would kill them easiely, but only did about 15 HPs of damage! further more took damage??? after that i attacked…

• Tipps on Anti-ICBM?

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

The Tips on ICBMs are real nice. When they touch something, the ICBM goes BOOM!

• Panama and Suez Canal

Quote from That's Ruff: “Yes but the way the canals operate in real life isn't just any ship can flow through them like a body of water. In the game however if you just have a larger navy then you can just pass through the canal anyway. And yes this would kind of make some nations more unbalanced then others and create more wars over them but that would make sense as it would be strategically imporant to control the Panama and Suez canal ” What it really boils down to is: your suggestion of real…

• Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave and earn a solo victory after months of hard work and strategy put in by other team members. Im tirdd of this ” It's not a bug, bud. It's life, sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Solution: always be the guy with the most VP

• Quote from playbabe: “yes DOD now also stop your MRLs cult ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b0fe20d4ab825ee8e3d86b29e

• Adding a new language

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian are the same languages with different names due to political reasons, that's what I know from some sources . Maybe that's why this suggestion is made . ” Hell, ... what do I know, I'm just a monolingual ignorant American.

• Adding a new language

Quote from akara211: “Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. ” Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. Quote from akara211: “ ” Look, I don't work for Dorado and have no idea what their resources are. perhaps they have the requisite numbers of Czech speaking support staff but maybe not Croatian.

• Adding a new language

This might be one of those suggestions, that is unlikely to gather much support from the non-Croatian speaking general community, other than a cheerleading "give them their own language server". The best audience to approach is your fellow Croatian speakers and energize them to become active and vocal on this matter, but ultimately it will boil down to whether or not Dorado has the resources and personnel to manage a Croatian server with the appropriate Croatian speaking support staff.

• Panama and Suez Canal

Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non right of way people so this way they can become more strategical and you don't have to keep ships there to prevent people from coming through because if you're at war with Egypt you couldn't just sail ships through the Suez Canal. This could cause more…

• Germanico is the Big Guy, the boss, the numero Uno who is the primary driver behind providing us this wonderful game. I am just a cranky clown trying to make people laugh with clever comments, that to me are obvious, tho sometimes may be unclear. Even tho I have had no direct part in the accusations and disparagements in that other thread, but because my jokes have lead to it, I have sent a DM Apology to Yak, hopefully to be passed on to the Big G himself as well. As a further action, I will no …

• Quote from Fereyd: “Sorry, wrong You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ” Please elaborate on what you did exactly Fereyd, because on the few occasions I built aircraft carriers, I have experienced denial if I tried to ferry directly to a carrier that was out of combat range, but easily still in ferry range.

• Terroristic attack scenario

Quote from zneigras: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map. ” Because the player can't know what's going on in the game while working or sleeping and if terrorists damage an essential building that's, for example, needed for the recruitment of a certain unit, then …

• Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map.

• Market Fix

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives incentive for countries not to kill you. You could add in the ability, for example, to strike up a peace deal for "x number of days for x number of resources," or something of the sort. The countries that agreed and made the…