Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 410.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Terroristic attack scenario

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Nice ideas. The biggest problem is if irl, someone really wanted to kill the terrorists, just send more occupying forces with bombers. Costs a lot, maybe come collateral damage, but that would eradicate the terrorists. Irl they didn't do that because... well I cannot explain Bush's logic.

• Damage vs. Gunships (SAM)

ewac123 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes ” I know... but every single person with a brain agrees;)

• Quote from Kalrakh: “No, you got it all wrong: Tomorrow not 'the day after today', tomorrow will be always tomorrow ” HA! You got it. Nah, but I prefer eversoon better

• Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

ewac123 - - Suggestions

BAH, WE TOOK IRON ROOSTER SERIOUSLY. He is a troll and a terrorist that wasted my time. Never ever trust him.

• Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge ” 73 days ago? feel judged ” Haha, went afk for 45 days during that time.Have a nice day. ” FORTY FIVE DAYS ! and then you opened it up randomly and saw no one has attacked and you started RPing ? This is pretty interesting and is not very easy to do (The AI in the Flashpoints..) ” Yeah, I took canada and cuba.

• AI Behaviour

ewac123 - - Suggestions

AIs need to be given towed arty and mobile anti airs. That would make flashpoint more interesting

• Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

ewac123 - - Suggestions

NO! Listen up, waffles... Mobile arty range: 85. Damage to armor vs MRL: + Damage to infantry vs MRL: -+(0.5 dmg less) HP vs MRL: +++ Speed vs MRL: + Resources: ~ That should explain it. MRL has bigger range, worse on everything else.

• You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead

• Suggestion

ewac123 - - Suggestions

GermanicNo bot summoned. No, for abuse reasons. Someone close this thread, been suggested 10x at least

• Background on Austria geography: 25% cities 60% mountains Remaining are forest and plains.

• HELLO! I started a new ww3 4x as austria and am now forced to be neutral. My coalition allies got destroyed, europe is a mess, I have no choice :((

• Lol, no one here understands NG. NG is a unit to use in first 5 days when being invaded be early game spam. NG goes well with mobile anti air, TD, and towed arty. These 4 units will help you survive an early game blitz. Nations like Austria, Israel, south Korea, who did not join coalition or friends are too far away, need NG and the other defensive units. I added towed arty to help you deal much more damage than you take.

• NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

ewac123 - - News and Updates

Quote from KFGauss: “OBTW - What's the secret handshake that let's you join a game on Day 1 instead of Day 3 or 4?. When I looked last night, and earlier this afternoon, and just now, The only Western Theater games I found were Day 3 or older. ” Umm... Don't join so many at once?

• Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “i reported it ... it happened again ... i reported it. still no answer. not here, not anywhere else ... ” BE PATIENT. SAM does trigger, but no damage is done. The biggest problem with your reasoning is that you didn't tell us how many times the chopper attacked. if it attacked that stack many times, duh, it would take a lot of damage.

• Quote from rognir: “In one of my actual games, i was attacked by a bunch of cruise missiles around half an hour ago. my AA intercepted all except 2, it is documented in the news that only 2 hit the target (conventional ones), but all buildings (factory 5, port 5, airport 4, barracks) are completely gone. this is far beyond the destructive power of the cruise missiles. besides this, nothing hit the city of tokyo. Game: 3850696 ingame time: day 70, 19:10 ” There is a large problem in the game syst…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge ” 73 days ago? feel judged ” Haha, went afk for 45 days during that time. Have a nice day.

• Hello:) In my current round, I'm playing as USA Flashpoint. Only 3 players left, me, Turkey, russia. I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge I am basically rping as the US irl. Massive investments into arms industries, hospitals, and a few bunkers. For army, level 4 TD, Maxed out MRL, Maxed Infantry, and national guard(rp purpose only). For air, Tier 2 attack chopper, Tier 3 ASF, and Tier 3 naval ASF. For navy, Maxed destroyers, max attack sub, max cruiser, tier 2 aircraft carrier, p…

• Spy Research

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Too much work, spies NEVER ever change tide of war. I think what you are talking about are special forces.

• The process of sending message takes TWO mouse clicks, DoD. Lol, seriously, though, not worth the time to program.

• Accidental wolfpack

ewac123 - - General Discussion

HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Stop, it was an accident... I was one of first members that joined the round. Though thanks for using my forum nickname, appreciate it:)