Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current state of Naval

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” That is a good question, out don't think there are many spaces, where a ship could get close enough to a province center to even get in range of the damage area, at least of a BM. Nukes are more likely, but even those are hard to achieve.

• In the end, this is a game first and a simulation maybe second, or maybe something else second, who knows.

• Encirclement Bonus

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

You are doing it wrong: Just call in a nuke How ever this could back fire and make stronger enemies even stronger, make infantry/tank-spam even more 'interesting'. If you attack with a 10 stack a 5 stack, you already have quite the advantage, because you outnumber the hostile unit. Also it would be hard to communicate, there are probably all ready enough 'features' a new player can hardly figure out, because the do not get explained properly

• Quote from IHateEmus: “Hi, I tried to give one of my friends shared intelligence as my collation had reached the maximum of 3 players but if I try and give them shared intelligence, nothing happens My friend has this problem as well anyone have a fix ” It is a feature of Security Council only, so as Teburu said, you need to get the Premium account, both of you. If you already have it, best is to send a trade offer with shared intelligence for shared intelligence.

• In defense of Germanico

Yeah, I wanted to post it there, but was already lockd, so I decided to make a new topic or it. The problem with such 'insider jokes' is, new players will not understand them and interpret them wrongly. There is a reason I dropped Supremacy 1914 but not CON.

• In defense of Germanico

I can confirm, that it is able to get Germanico to say Yes, I achieved it at least twice: - getting healing from twice a day to an hourly spread - and together with @Opulon, gaining Elite Challenges for gold free competition You just need good arguements and a reasonable cause. If you idea is half-baked and your pitch bad, you get the 'No' you deserve.

• Market Fix

Quote from The Inquisitor: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives incentive for countries not to kill you. You could add in the ability, for example, to strike up a peace deal for "x number of days for x number of resources," or something of the sort. The countr…

• Would be new to me, I'm sure I ferried there too, though nothing I can test currently.

• Airfields do not provide healing themselves, you will always have to build field hospital if you want to get healing. A carrier can just move into coastal water and provide level 2 healing, even though the description says otherwise. To advance further you need to build new airfields, which costs resources and time, about one day to be fully operational. As soon as a carrier is built, he can be relocated quite easily. Carrier are also immune to spy operation and special forces attacks, and they …

• Quote from crazystoner: “Carriers are resticted to airfields, you cannot venture too far from an airfield without restricting your aircrafts range. Compare an Airfield - Airfield range with Airfield - Carrier and you will see some of the annoyance with having to lumber around this slow heavy brick. ” Whut? What exactly are you trying to say by that? Carriers are mobile airfields, but they do not need airfields themselves. Also Range is defined by the unit, not the airfield.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly !wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers ” v3yjsmr20b931.png

• By playing smart you can defeat much bigger fleet if you are able to keep your own losses low.

• Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier Make them available as Air Assault Host?

• Got Banned

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Contact the support via ticket/email, or message @Yak via forum message

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

4 Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances ” I'll be honest, ... I couldn't tell what in the hell your screenshot was supposed to be showing us. ” Which is kind of the point, it is so eversoon that most players already forgot or never even realised this 'announcement'. #6 Specs stopping to declare war on an ally, just because they are air assaulting into a province center.

• Too Many 4X Speed Games

My interpretation of his words would be: "Many experienced players are likely to find 1x mode to boring and don't want to play it." How ever in my experience4x players tend to get stuck at a certain skill level, because at that speed you simple do not have the time to comprehend the full depth of the game mechanics. Even more if you play many maps at the same time, which is a habit of most players?

• Unused Building types

Those buildings are victory sites on certain maps, but you will never be able to build them anyway.

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Also there is this eversoon that only gets beaten by Halflife 3 I believe: ” Didn’t you hear? Season 6 was scrapped Season 5: Alyx will be coming out in early December 2021 ” My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

#5 Also there is this eversoon that only gets beaten by Halflife 3 I believe:

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

#3 I'm still hoping for evolving zombie hordes(Hidden Content). #4 Or any other option to have maps, which are not riddles by corpses (Hidden Content), because currently I feel no desire to play publics at all. I mainly just did it to farm points for season, but not to enjoy the gameplay, because beeing able to conquer a flashpoint with ASF as only airforce/groundforce is not fun at all.