Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 811.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who exactly is Germanico?

Yak - - Suggestions

Germanico is CEO and founder of Dorado. Quote from Dracula: “Germanico is a bot who says No to every suggestion about improving the game ” Reducing our staff to bots or caricatures is a surefire way of getting yourself banned. If you've been on the Forums for some amount of time, its painfully obvious that no is not the default answer. After spending close to 6 years pouring work into CoN it's crude to think that anyone at Dorado says no just for the sake of it. Your statement is unwarranted and…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “You cured the symptom but not the disease. ” Quote from Yak: “Black screen for some issues is fixed, problem that was causing it isn't yet. ” Indeed, so that players can play while we fix the underlying issue (which has no tangible effect on gameplay anyway).

• Quote from playbabe: “I'm quite confused reading this. SO does this fix should be 100% fixed or not ? aka does the underlined code that going to be fixed is the sole reason of black screen issue ” Black screen for some issues is fixed, problem that was causing it isn't yet. In other words, players will be unaffected by bug, which was causing black screens. It's still there, but we fixed it from leaving your screen black.

• 1618408000_news_images_18672.jpg + + + + MOBILE NOTICE + + + +Commanders, For quite some time now we have been monitoring specific reports from players who encounter a black canvas where the map and units should be (ONLY ON MOBILE). In the past weeks we have made great strides in understanding the nature of the issue. With the details at hand we have issued a hotfix today, which aims to further reduce these occurrences. The current state of the issue is that we have fixed the problem which was c…

• As it stands part of the reason for delay is that the feature has had to go through different stages of rescoping to cater to different use cases and scenarios - as releasing on dates proposed would have bigger repercussions than the good that can come out of the feature, resulting in unexpected behavior and lackluster feedback. When giving dates I work with what I have with the information I have at hand, but I cannot tell what can happen 2 weeks or a month from now. A branch may break, a serve…

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Yak - - Suggestions

Valid points - I'll be bringing this up in coming meetings and pushing for some the listed items in this thread. I'll write a list soon giving my thoughts on things you mentioned

• NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

Yak - - News and Updates

Quote from Iron Rooster: “Has this map been taken out of circulation? I can't find any new maps ” Western Theater has been turned off for the time-being, we're analysing the data and giving time for the current games to mature so that we can tune and adjust where needed

• Mute Update - Patch 2104.06

Yak - - News and Updates

Quote from Dealer of Death: “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ” *Mute*

• Mute Update - Patch 2104.06

Yak - - News and Updates

1617702945_news_images_18616.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Change: - Mute: Muted players will now also have their newspaper articles blocked & filtered in addition to direct messages + + + Mobile + + +Changes: - Reworked Flags and respective UI elements - Changed text for Retreating units to display ‘Retreating’ instead of ‘Moving’ - Removed number indication for research slots - Added text to specify Unit capacity & compatibility for Aircraft Carrier Fixes: - Fixed issue with retreating split units…

• NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

Yak - - News and Updates

1617100671_news_images_18604.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Commanders - we’re happy to announce a brand new map ready for strategic conquest starting NOW.NEW Map: Western Theater In the aftermath of Battlegrounds USA - the once United States of America are now fractured, and turmoil envelops the continent in civil war. As for the Eastern front, a new revolution is threatening the powers that be. Europe takes center stage in all this, as nations scramble to fill the lingering power vacuum. Deriving …

• Campaign or Offline mode?

Yak - - Suggestions

Problems with this: - The game is focused to be a PvP game - playing offline would require the team to take a completely different shift to designing and implementing it, requiring it to be a whole different game - Making offline games hosted on servers has 2 problems in itself 1. Overloading servers 2.Segregating community

• Quote from MallahanJr: “Same here for me. I started 2 games shortly before the alleged start of season 6. I lost 13k gold in the great server restart, what was the cause of that, did someone name one of their infantry officers Thanos? I am done till I get the gold restored and Season 6 is actually underway. ” @MallahanJr There weren't any instances of gold vanishing without explanation last week - so what you are mentioning is of great matter to me. Please post a report through mail or here. The…

• I believe we have discussed this in the past - it's not something we're against but I can't remember the details. Will bring it up again

• Update - Patch Notes 2103.16

Yak - - News and Updates

We experienced some issues within the release window - all seems to be in working order now for the past half hour or so - apologies for that

• Update - Patch Notes 2103.16

Yak - - News and Updates

1615901720_news_images_18560.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Map Changes: World Redux and WWZ - Added Great Lakes as navigable waters - Updated Leader names - Added ports to all islands Fixes: - Fixed missing unit icons for unlocks in building info panel + + + Mobile + + +Fixes & Changes: - Complete overhaul of main screen (profile tab) - Updated Graphic for Undead for better visibility in cities

• + + + + DEV DIARY: ENTRY 19 + + + + As many of you are eagerly anticipating the release of Season 6 it’s time to give you a glimpse of what the near future holds for CONNew Maps Following the release of Battlegrounds USA our map designers have been hard at work on the next map which will be focusing on the Western Theatre. More details will follow as the map moves closer to a release date. New Unit Feature Over the past months the team has been overhauling several mechanics in preparation for a…

• Original post updated

• Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Is there any ETA on how soon it might be ready. If in within of days or late? If not then it's of course no prob ” Season 6? The post will elaborate on that The post? Hopefully today

• Apologies for the delay - meetings held up the process and needed to postpone the post, I will post it up as soon as I possibly can

• More details on dev diary coming tomorrow