Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 404.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gunships are strong against Infantry, and poor against armor. If I saw that stack, I would attack with "Attack Helicopters" to take out the hard targets, my mix would have been 3 Elite attack helicopters and 2 attack helicopters. If I didn't have Elite attack helicopters, I would go with 4 Attack Helicopters and 1 Helicopter Gunship. When infantry only left, then I would just send 5 Gunships.

• Same here for me. I started 2 games shortly before the alleged start of season 6. I lost 13k gold in the great server restart, what was the cause of that, did someone name one of their infantry officers Thanos? I am done till I get the gold restored and Season 6 is actually underway.

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

MallahanJr - - Suggestions

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twelvies

Sure, it would be fun to see what kind of reckless strategy more Twelvies would come up with. Is it Season 6 yet?

• Best counter to Railguns is Elite Attack Helicopters. Elite units are a just reward for supporting the game financially.

• Black map HELPPPPP!!!!!

MallahanJr - - Bug Reports & Issues

I had that happen on a rising tides map, I just powered off my phone and powered it back on and I was able to see the map. There are situations on PC and mobile that I have to either clear the cache or power reset my phone to clear an issue. It happens after the purchase of Gold all the time. There is usually 160mb of cached files on PC if I am playing on 1 map, after purchasing gold it will double to 320mb and I get out of memory error (8GB on this machine.) It's been happening for about a year…

• The way I have figured it or dealt with resource production is that at the start your morale is at 70%, and that is the base. All your provinces are at 70% also. My goal in the first 15 days is to get arms industries up to level 5, and then work on Naval and Air Bases to Level 3 since they also add to resource production. Staying out of wars and letting your morale climb increases your production (it also lets the less patient kill themselves off). Hospitals increase you population, and I try to…

I'm thinking the crowd that really plays this game doesn't watch DanTDM playing CoN, and even at 4x speed it doesn't compare to a FPS videos like Fortnite. I have seen your comments on Reddit and I only speak for myself as a CoN player, it's not that I haven't noticed, it's that I don't care.

• I got in tried to issue orders (just now) and then it locked up and I can't get back in. gameID=3804622 I have to issue my commands for the Tornado's come here.

• Request withdrawn.

MallahanJr - - Bug Reports & Issues

HTF do you hit electronics just opening the market? CLicky Clicky clicky.

• How to counter Cruisers.

MallahanJr - - Questions & Answers

If you are at work, and you own 2/3 of Africa and you attack Brazil, they will stop the AI naval invasion of the closest point. That or I got lucky with that.

• Supplies

I try staying out of wars for the first 15 days because it effects morale. I try to level all buildings up equally to level 3, then I push arms industries to level 5, components and supplies first. I try to build 3 towed arty, 2 moto Inf, 1 crv, 1 mob AA, 1 mob radar for each homeland city and get ready for an attack. I try to research all my 30 min or less units within that time also. After I have the home defense, I start to build the "offensive" unit stacks, to start conquering. By day 45 I a…

• I prefer the 3 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 frigate task force. I try to have a minimum of 3 in close proximity. One will take the hit or soak off of the initial attack while the other two pound the other task force. If I have a land locked country like Chad, I annex 3 coastal cities and pump out elite subs in two 5 stack packs, since the enemy is sending in one task force to shell a coastal city.

• Les than 1k is usually an AI country, and depending on whom you are at war with, will vary the offers that you see. So if you are at war with an AI nation, you won't see their offers but your friend will.

• I love special forces, but I usually don't have the "research time" till past game day 50 to do them. Like amphibious armor is linked to AFV's, I think SpecFor should be linked off of Airborne Inf. 2 years ago, I had a game where I had special forces check out a ground radar contact in Europe, turned out to be a ballistic missile launcher, and I killed it and jumped them out. It's always fun to have some SpecFor near the front.

• Suggestion: Veteran Units

Quote from Kalan34: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “This has been brought up. At least once by a responder to your idea in this thread. - unit veterenacy - When I have inadvertently brought up a covered topic before, Dorado Reps have advised me to utilize the search function at the top right before doing so again. ” Thank you for letting me know, I am new here and still figuring things. Anyway, if enough people request it they may change it. Although, I do realize they have a small team and cannot…

• Season 4 badge

I had an issue with season 3 or 4 that I had security council, obtained the points, but didn't get the award. I submitted a bug report and it was rectified in short time. But before Season 6 kicks off, I will have my Security Council membership extended to August to prevent a repeat.

• You will have problems with the game(s) when they publicly update and when you run different game types. The only conclusion I have come with is the forking of their code and what happens when you buy gold. When my force goes over 200 units the game starts tanking. If my coalition mates and I are in the throes of game it will start to degrade. The solution is to purge your image files in your browser history (nothing else is fine.) There is a memory leak on some maps, the 1x 100 player is an iss…

• You are confusing bugs with "features".

• I don't care if it comes late March or April, let them work the bugs out. Nothing more frustrating then thinking you know how the game works and then finding out it doesn't work that way in the heat of pvp battle, report the bug and then they correct it. But you're out of the game.