Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, ... I don't get it.

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter

• Quote from Germanico: “Hi guys - please give us the IDs of games where this happens and we will check it out with prio... as you can imagine we need to make sure that we didn't break anything. Thanks for bringing this up! ” Well the game I noticed this in was 3897536, but much has changed since my observation. The most egregious example "Lisbon" has been conquered, so it isn't the 4K city it once was. But if you have some means to look at history, maybe looking at this game may prove insightful.

• Hmmmm, is a white screen better or worse than a black screen?

• Quote from Exras: “I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some s…

• Indecent name

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

LOL, that someone would willingly call themselves that is beyond my ken.

• One guy was putting out over 4,000 supplies a day with a level 1 Arms, while mine was putting out, 2.3 K with a level 3. His morale was only 10% better.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death - - News and Updates

Quote from Opulon: “1 - It's definitely not a camel ” Yeah, that's already a demerit, TWO now that it is confirmed as not a MUTANT Camel.

• I don't know, something fishy SEEMS to be going on. In my current game, other countries have production just a little below mine, despite me having level 3 and 4 Arms Industries, and they having level 1. Similar other production boosting buildings, or the balance of those also in my favor.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death - - News and Updates

I will give it an evaluation, and then decide it's merits/demerits.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “So what? The biggest part of it is still space to land and store those aircrafts. A carrier already needs more electronics than an airport. ” What are you talking about? both those roles require huge amounts of electronics, and it requires more than an airport because it is both airport and radar station, plus ship!

• Quote from KingJet13: “Season 4 was supposed to make a comeback with the Railgun. I am a council member and still cannot research the unit. Please fix. This is the best part of the update. ” You do understand the unit is not featured? What they meant and should have said was, "Your chance to earn and unlock the Railgun is back this season" Which means, you have the chance to earn points, and unlock the railgun for your permanent use, if you meet the point requirement, WHEN THE SEASON IS DONE. Th…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “A carrier is just a huge chunk of metal that swims, wide and flat enough for aircrafts to land on A carrier needs about 4 times the comps and 3 times the rare, just comparing electronics is quite silly, ships are in general less electronics heavy than comps. Even a normal attack sub needs as much elec than a carrier. ” It's not silly at all considering the differences in scale between the two. ” Yeah, but carrier is mostly a …

• Quote from DOA70: “So I noticed that all of my core cities around my capitol have the same morale: 77%. My capitol has 100%. Both my capitol and one of my core cities has a level 1 bunker. My question is, why is the city with the bunker not at a higher morale than the others? I always thought the bunker was a morale booster for the city it was built in. Is that not the case anymore? And for the record, its a 4x game and the bunker has been there for a couple of days real time. ” Great! Now it lo…

• Quote from WalterChang: “Better example: a level 3 recruiting office needs more electronics than a level 3 AWACS. What the hell is going on in those places? It's a recruitment office - a building with some people in it and maybe some off-the-shelf desktop computers for the admin. ” 56a16f97dd0895a65d8b47de

• Quote from Kalrakh: “A carrier is just a huge chunk of metal that swims, wide and flat enough for aircrafts to land on A carrier needs about 4 times the comps and 3 times the rare, just comparing electronics is quite silly, ships are in general less electronics heavy than comps. Even a normal attack sub needs as much elec than a carrier. ” It's not silly at all considering the differences in scale between the two.

• Reporting a player

Dealer of Death - - Off Topic

Quote from Whiskey Guy: “Pretty sure using a hack for infinite gold is a crime, though. I mean, bravo if he has thousands of real world dollars to throw around on a game like this, but I doubt a player on his second game is throwing around thousands of real world dollars. ” Pretty sure THAT isn't happening tho. But in any case, you will get more bang for your whine by submitting a "bug" report in-game.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Why does a single* Tier 1 Elite Sub require MOAR electronics than a Tier 1 AIRCRAFT CARRIER???? *-yes I realize in many if not all cases it is meant to represent an undefined multiple of units, so shuddup on that point. ” Balans Also AIP technology is expensive! ” opentable.com/r/balans-miami ?????

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from sundance175: “If i had it my way nothing that is prebuilt before the upgrade would gain anything. Only new units built after the upgrade would get the benefits. A level 1 stays level 1 for entire game. Just seems more realistic to me and would add another layer of strategy. ” I really don’t like this idea. CoW chose this path and it is nothing but a pain in the ass. Economy becomes very tedious this way.At the very least, make it so th…

• Artillery attacks

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Supremacy 1914 got a very screwed up combat system, the last time I played. Single unit stacks had a high chance of 'dodging' attacks an therefore not getting killed in an attack, even in cases of 10 times the overwhelming attack power. That is how it can work there but not here, combat in CON is more reliable and less luck based. ” As long as you don't delude yourself into thinking you know exactly how much damage will be dea…