Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 427.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steam Bundle

ewac123 - - Questions & Answers

no, sorry. Most stuff in steam bundle can be gotten free, If u know what you are doing.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

ewac123 - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council. In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the bac…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

it works. But- very expensive. I prefer rail guns still.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Opulon: “Quote from playbabe: “somewhat disappointed though it gonna be like massive update so all trouble were just fixing legacy code to be able to let unit's spawn other unit well it one step to mine and deep sea mine if they willing to do it this mechanic supported it. just make new units be a mine and let other spawn it ” Yep, exactly. It tells you a lot about how hard it's to deal with legacy But you're right, the unit is more a breakthrough for "what it opens as doors", than fo…

• NO, it's ferry range is 10,000 km.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from sundance175: “If i had it my way nothing that is prebuilt before the upgrade would gain anything. Only new units built after the upgrade would get the benefits. A level 1 stays level 1 for entire game. Just seems more realistic to me and would add another layer of strategy. ” I really don’t like this idea. CoW chose this path and it is nothing but a pain in the ass. Economy becomes very tedious this way.At the very least, make it so they upgrade over time …

• Quote from ludovit8: “I have question. I have right of the pass/way with country A. Country A's plane is starting from my city and patrolling in the country B. When the plane is in country B, in the air, I will cancel right of the way. Will that plane land back on my airport, no matter that I canceled borders, right of the way? Or what will happend, will the plane crased or what ? (if there is another aiport of country A, plane will change route to that aiport, I think, but my question what if t…

• Quote from ssotiris: “I hope they give us a month of free premioum that we lost while waiting for the season ” Yawn, I doubt you had SC in the first place...

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from playbabe: “does it that secret ? ” Hit and run, 60 second reload, and the radar scramble are secrets...If enemy is not on pc, they cannot even use MRLif u scramble the radar ” If you keep them to close together you might give him free splash, so hitting 5 stacks with only one shot, multiplying his damage. Also if he is really good, he likely has Specs anyway to surveill your troops. Hit and Run and 60 s reload are old features, that already ex…

• Quote from playbabe: “does it that secret ? ” Hit and run, 60 second reload, and the radar scramble are secrets... If enemy is not on pc, they cannot even use MRL if u scramble the radar

• Wil the elite players ban me forever for revealing the meta secrets? Will they send the spoon killer riding a super buffed MRL to my house?

• <TEMPORARILY DELETED DUE TO ONGOING ALLIANCE MATCH>

• Quote from That's Ruff: “So should still be coming in the next week or you're saying that resets and it'll be another two to three weeks? ” "Eversoon" @dealer of death

• Terroristic attack scenario

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Guess what? Equip the terrorists with super buffed MRLs and some mutant camels. Mutant camel act as deterrent so people don't build nuke. Fire nuke= Spawn mutant camel.

• Market Fix

ewac123 - - General Discussion

More activity? Join alliance or Battle of Doctrines round.

ewac123 - - Suggestions

This is a european game... You do realize that day change is midnight for europeans?!! So no, no, and no.

• Damage vs. Gunships (SAM)

ewac123 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes ” I know... but every single person with a brain agrees;) ” everyone with a brain knows (or could at least imagine) that there are games and situations where this is the best option, so "first thinking, then writing" is good prase anyone should consider ” Y…

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Nice ideas. The biggest problem is if irl, someone really wanted to kill the terrorists, just send more occupying forces with bombers. Costs a lot, maybe come collateral damage, but that would eradicate the terrorists. Irl they didn't do that because... well I cannot explain Bush's logic.

• Damage vs. Gunships (SAM)

ewac123 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes ” I know... but every single person with a brain agrees;)

• Quote from Kalrakh: “No, you got it all wrong: Tomorrow not 'the day after today', tomorrow will be always tomorrow ” HA! You got it. Nah, but I prefer eversoon better