Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stray Recon units

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

That is normal AI behaviour, is does not differentiate between infantry and other units in that regard

• Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “Quote from Kalrakh: “To make it simple: If one guy was able to collect about 1900 VP all by himself, which is a fuckton of effort. What did the others do? Just sit on their asses? If you only check the game once or twice the game, while he playes for several hours, he deserves to win. He does not owe his coalition mates, to carry their asses into a win, if they failed to pull their own weight. Not everyone plays WW3 normal speed. Some games it's 2850. ” ” Not sure, wh…

• Morale and bunkers

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

The difference will be visible after some stopped rising, level 1 bunker gives hardly any difference in morale growth

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

Unlikely you can use the ability while in fight. How exactly the deployment works how ever, would be interesting to know.

• What The Frack? WHY???

So what? The biggest part of it is still space to land and store those aircrafts. A carrier already needs more electronics than an airport.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Major_Pointe: “Still unable to use Railguns, says I need season 4 badge. ” You need to score 1000 points to get it unlocked.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

So this time it is an elite recon that gets deployed by certain infantries? Looks like a buff for naval infantry and a nerf to amphibious Btw what exactly does NBC protection even do? How well does it protect? Nothing in the game tells you that, so I always wondered.

• Likely they got attacked by a stealth unit, you tend to not get reports then

• Morale and bunkers

As Waffles suggested, you should check the morale calculations.

• What The Frack? WHY???

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “A carrier is just a huge chunk of metal that swims, wide and flat enough for aircrafts to land on A carrier needs about 4 times the comps and 3 times the rare, just comparing electronics is quite silly, ships are in general less electronics heavy than comps. Even a normal attack sub needs as much elec than a carrier. ” It's not silly at all considering the differences in scale between the two. ” Yeah, but carrier is mostly a huge chunk of floatin…

• What The Frack? WHY???

A carrier is just a huge chunk of metal that swims, wide and flat enough for aircrafts to land on A carrier needs about 4 times the comps and 3 times the rare, just comparing electronics is quite silly, ships are in general less electronics heavy than comps. Even a normal attack sub needs as much elec than a carrier.

• Artillery attacks

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Supremacy 1914 got a very screwed up combat system, the last time I played. Single unit stacks had a high chance of 'dodging' attacks an therefore not getting killed in an attack, even in cases of 10 times the overwhelming attack power. That is how it can work there but not here, combat in CON is more reliable and less luck based. ” As long as you don't delude yourself into thinking you know exactly how much damage will be dealt in an attack. ” O…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “I wonder... I heard about rumors from CoN chat. AA-vehicle unit fire to aircraft or helicopter in during air raid. After air raid, AA-vehicle Reloading takes about 15 min, is it true? ” There are 2 ways AA attack in this game: Envelope and Point DefenseThe Envelope (what you are describing) scans every few minutes for enemy planes. If there are enemy planes inside the envelope then the AA will …

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “I wonder... I heard about rumors from CoN chat. AA-vehicle unit fire to aircraft or helicopter in during air raid. After air raid, AA-vehicle Reloading takes about 15 min, is it true? ” There are 2 ways AA attack in this game: Envelope and Point Defense The Envelope (what you are describing) scans every few minutes for enemy planes. If there are enemy planes inside the envelope then the AA will attack all the enemy planes and reload for about …

• Artillery attacks

Supremacy 1914 got a very screwed up combat system, the last time I played. Single unit stacks had a high chance of 'dodging' attacks an therefore not getting killed in an attack, even in cases of 10 times the overwhelming attack power. That is how it can work there but not here, combat in CON is more reliable and less luck based.

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “It most certainly turned me off ” Well, I suppose not everybody can handle the increased depth of strategy, eh? ” funny, calling a doomstacking game a game with 'increased depth' of strategy

• You did not really lose premium, it was active and useable all the time.

• Commanding battles

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

On high level game play you will have hardly any such fights anyway, most fights are done via aircraft or range (art/ship), so nothing really to command there

• Artillery attacks

As well as I remember, that feature already existed in Supremacy 1914, the predecessor of both these games: CoW and CON

• Artillery attacks

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you finish of a stack with your attack, you get a 60 s cooldown instead of 60 min Yes, this is supposed to be like that. ” Wow! Thanks for the response. Does that not seem a little bit overpowered? ” It prevents people of trying Zerg strategies, sending dozens of 1 unit stacks to conquer territory.