Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 178.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from playbabe: “agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost ” I have a better idea! Mobilize 1 MRLS get 1 MAA FREE! ” What are you, a businessman?

• Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a strong navy, or support in expeditionary operations. Unit only has one level HP: 10 Speed: 1 25 sight range No damage Heals 1 HP/day to all units in stack. No more than 5 HP/day per stack Similar to real life, support ships are crucial to naval op…

• Quote from Hydralysk: “As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA assets? ” Usually a unit won’t exactly counter itself, and ASF is no exception. ASF on ASF combat will lead to heavy losses on both sides. SAMs will shred any plane within range. If you send 5 ASF to attack 2 enemy ASF they will make short work of them, b…

• New Deploy Armament Units

Colonel Waffles - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “The research time period of CoN scales (to my knowledge) from 1947 (B-47) to 2030~ (railguns). This is a very long time. ” I think you get into all sorts of trouble if you start trying to judge implied timeframes by the research tree. The B-47 first flew in 1947, and that's Day 4 of the game? The Mirage Delta, available on Day 1, first flew in 1978; the Super Heron UAV, also Day 1, first flew in 1994; and the Vulcan bomber, available on Day 2…

• Quote from Opulon: “You people need to stop preordering Cyberpunk 2077 ” I’m sorry What?

Quote from WalterChang: “I don't see why landmines should degrade over time. They certainly don't in real life (at least not in the timescale of a single CoN game), and there doesn't seem to me to be a good gameplay reason for it either. I assume that the player who lays them will have them marked on the map, and that this will be visible to their allies (shared intel)? With that in mind, I think their positions should be discoverable by espionage as well. Also, given that landmines are illegal …

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Colonel Waffles - - News and Updates

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I will give it an evaluation, and then decide it's merits/demerits. ” No one has seen it in action, but here are my thoughts based on info available -Assuming they are a permanent unit and can recover HP, I see it being very competitive with CRV and AFV. They may have only 15 HP at T3, but with all of its abilities and high damage it may actually prove to be a better alternative to AFV. Here’s my comparison AFV- High damage vs inf, high HP UGV- High damage vs inf, lo…

Since new deploy armament is out and we see how it works I have my suggestions for where the devs could take the new feature. Here are my ideas: ||Mines|| Obviously mines are going to be a thing. The question is how are they going to work? Here’s my concept: Landmine Explosive traps that detonate when stepped on or driven over. Especially effective in desert terrain. Stats for T2: Damage vs soft targets 20 Damage vs hard targets 20 Immobile Cost 20 Deployable Gears Can be deployed by: CRV, Gunsh…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

You can see Quote from That's Ruff: “Uh so how do we get the deployable gears and how much do they cost? ” In new servers You need lvl 1 secret lab and you build them like you would missiles

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from KingJet13: “ Still can't research the Railgun. SECURITY Council member and all. Just started 2 new games. ” Railgun will not be available immediately. SC allows you to permanently keep the unit To unlock earn 1000 points before September. It’s easy enough

• Quote from DOA70: “So I noticed that all of my core cities around my capitol have the same morale: 77%. My capitol has 100%. Both my capitol and one of my core cities has a level 1 bunker. My question is, why is the city with the bunker not at a higher morale than the others? I always thought the bunker was a morale booster for the city it was built in. Is that not the case anymore? And for the record, its a 4x game and the bunker has been there for a couple of days real time. ” Hmm. When you ch…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “Better example: a level 3 recruiting office needs more electronics than a level 3 AWACS. What the hell is going on in those places? It's a recruitment office - a building with some people in it and maybe some off-the-shelf desktop computers for the admin. ” 56a16f97dd0895a65d8b47de ” HEY! Put that picture back Don’t give Dorado any ideas

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Why does a single* Tier 1 Elite Sub require MOAR electronics than a Tier 1 AIRCRAFT CARRIER???? *-yes I realize in many if not all cases it is meant to represent an undefined multiple of units, so shuddup on that point. ” Balans Also AIP technology is expensive!

• Quote from ludovit8: “no, it is enemy, we just need send back our forces. so... "So it will return to homeland airport.". Even if that aiport is over his maximal flight zone? (if it will happen for example in the Russia, the plane will return for ex. to Cuba, if there is not any friendly aiport there?) ” If a plane is in flight, and the airport it came from becomes locked or destroyed, it will switch to another nearby airport. If there are no airports in range to fly to it will crash and be dest…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “I wonder... I heard about rumors from CoN chat. AA-vehicle unit fire to aircraft or helicopter in during air raid. After air raid, AA-vehicle Reloading takes about 15 min, is it true? ” There are 2 ways AA attack in this game: Envelope and Point DefenseThe Envelope (what you are describing) scans every few minutes for enemy planes. If there are enemy planes inside the envelope then the AA will attack all the enemy planes a…

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “I wonder... I heard about rumors from CoN chat. AA-vehicle unit fire to aircraft or helicopter in during air raid. After air raid, AA-vehicle Reloading takes about 15 min, is it true? ” There are 2 ways AA attack in this game: Envelope and Point Defense The Envelope (what you are describing) scans every few minutes for enemy planes. If there are enemy planes inside the envelope then the AA will attack all the enemy planes and reload for about 10 minutes Point defense happ…

• Guess this unit

Colonel Waffles - - General Discussion

Quote from WalterChang: “I just realised! It's a warhead! ” It is a warhead I have no clue how a warhead could have a physical form, or sight range of 25

• Guess this unit

Quote from -0-: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few years ago, and ac couple of them had been on board a navy logistics vessel supporting the anti-piracy mission off Somalia. They were attacked by some unfortunate 'pirates', and they were certainly able to …

• Guess this unit

Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few years ago, and ac couple of them had been on board a navy logistics vessel supporting the anti-piracy mission off Somalia. They were attacked by some unfortunate 'pirates', and they were certainly able to defend themselves. ” They really should. CoW i…