Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A

Zemunelo - - General Discussion

This actually happened to me once. But I was the attacker. The player I attacked was not in coalition with "defender". Yea, I know he was tricked and I told him that. But he was not able to do anything. It was too late for him. I decided to attack. The city was empty because "defender" gave him "advice" to attack me with everything he had. Didn't scratch me. The "defender" was not in control of the city, he was waiting for me. And you know what? I took control of the city a moment before we clas…

• Quote from Opulon: “There is one organised currently. We call those melting pots. But their rules tend to vary from one to other event. The first one had basically no rule, the second had no pre-set coalitions, and this one, they are experimenting about pre-made coalitions with mixed blood (between alliances) and an incredibly long peace period. ” Well that is much better if you ask me. I would love to play something like that. But I tend to be too much dedicated if and when I play the game. I m…

• Quote from Opulon: “You are entirely right on the fact we couldn't compete on a operational and skill level with a dedicated player of public games, especially X4. If, as a cherry on the cake, he plays on mobile, i think i would surrender at the moment i encounter him. Those people are too trained, too active, and too knowledgable in the game for us to compete. ” Never said that. You got it wrong. I was talking about meta-units trash talk all over the forum. I really don't want to talk about you…

• You don't have to explain me anymore. I understand you completely. You like to play staged games with fixed sides. To wait until you get all the late game tech. And clash with the other side on the middle of the map. Because otherwise will be decided by geographical advantages and trash units are...trash so let's not use them . There's not a single surprise. No diplomacy, no backstabbing, you know your enemies, you can see what are they up to, you all use the same units (meta ), you play on agre…

• What navy commander would let his stack stay in duel against arty for a long time? Those ships, they loose HP. And can't heal quickly enough like ground troops, not to mention air. They're expensive toys as well. So really there's no such a duel. Even inexperienced player would pull back his ships to heal/rebuild and try another city.

• @Opulon Well I understand you completely that you have to create staged game to play only late game units. That's ok. Ofc I don't like it because I like different challenge. For example I always play small nations. Even in ww3 map. For me it's a real challenge when you have to expand just to be able to catch other big nations. And you have to check every neighbor because even smallest one can surprise you. Even "userxxxx" after day 3 can become another user and jump on you with everything he has…

• I already sad that: Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Kalrakh: “ Challenges are matches with a truce (build up) phase of 1-2 weeks and battle phase which can last 6 to 72 hours, depending how even the teams are in activity and experience. ” What?Really? Omg, that's the worst shit you can do in this game. Having the truce. That's not CON anymore if you play it like that. I am glad wasn't part of alliance or challenge. I thought it is like normal game just with fixed coalitions. So I thought maybe …

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Without a truce, it would be only a brawl with low tier units, like infantry and recons. You need the truce to build up real force for more advanced tactics like MRL and ballistic missiles. ” No you don't. Because it's important part of the game. You have to know how to build from the start using low tier units. To expand, attack and defend with low tier units but also when to start researching mid game units and when top tier. When to build them. That is the beauty of the g…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “ Challenges are matches with a truce (build up) phase of 1-2 weeks and battle phase which can last 6 to 72 hours, depending how even the teams are in activity and experience. ” What? Really? Omg, that's the worst shit you can do in this game. Having the truce. That's not CON anymore if you play it like that. I am glad wasn't part of alliance or challenge. I thought it is like normal game just with fixed coalitions. So I thought maybe to try that one day if I have more time. …

• Suggestion: Automatic ending

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

Well he is probably talking about Flashpoint games because he stated that all games are decided upon day 25. For Flashpoint it is the case. On World War maps it is not. But even for the Flashpoint maps it would be silly to end automatically. Because we can also end on day 5 and who has the most points he wins. Not to mention there can be an interesting conflict and troop engagement on day 30 in Flashpoint even if the fate of the game was decide long ago. And at the end we all want to say to our …

• Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Zemunelo: “There's bigger problem regarding resources. Oil. Completely screwed. You need it only to build buildings. I always have so many of oil. It's on the market and nobody is buying it the whole game. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e60fc3d7f7c14a91a8277f21f Flashpoint, Day 47, total fuel production 6381, 121 units Albeit this is an exception Had been producing a lot more units than normal ” How did you manage to play Flashpoint map for 47 days? You didn't…

• It's obvious that recon is good as early game unit and latter on only as scout. Other than that there's no use. Close to trash unit even in mid game especially in world scenario. To give that unit electrics requirement would kill it completely. The pattern is, more trashy unit usually first on the list to choose, less resource requirements. They need first two basic resources. The only exception is towed arty. It's the worst arty unit but for some reason need electronics. There's bigger problem …

• Air game and counters

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “In the game I am in now, China has been a close ally with my geographical opponent, Russia, with who I am not at war, but there seems to be some tension. My ground game is far more advanced than Russia, but what is stopping an invasion is that his ally China has an amazing air game. Elite bombers, leveled up fighters, etc. As a result, I've made a mad dash towards defensive technologies, such as Sams and Theater Defenses. While I know many people praise both the supp…

• Supplies

Zemunelo - - Questions & Answers

Expans, expand, expand. 2-3 cities per game-day.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Infantry Mortar is the least effective way to harrass your enemie troops from afar. Just get a real artillery and they don't even get close to you. ” Or basic towed arty or helicopters or strike fighters or anything actually if somebody is attacking you with only motorised infantry. They have no chance against strong armor stack either.

• How to use Special Forces

Nahh, you can't air assault active player especially if he use airforce and MAA. ASF is the key here but also Strikes can push you back in your territory destroying your airfields if you don't have enough AA. Sure you can surprise a player especially if he is not so much active. But don't count on special forces a lot.

• Are you aware that SF patrol option has circle and your planes will attack all units inside the patrol circle?

• Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from DOA70: “Towed artillery is actually best against infantry. ” Wait, do you mean:They are best used against infantry.or They are THE best against infantry. ?? ” They have the best stats against infantry of all three artillery units. And since they are also the cheapest ... I'd say, the answer to your question is, "both".If I were going up against someone using a lot of mechanized infantry, I'd use towed artillery against e…

• How about a 6x Speed gamemode?

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

What are you talking about defensive standpoint when you're absent from the game for 2 in-game days? There is no defense if you don't play. You have to be online in game to be able to defend. You are just sitting duck if you are not online. Nothing will help you against a player who knows what to do. There are so many ways to destroy someone's stack. This game is all about offense from day one. You have to expand and attack. Ofc there are units that are better for defence and you can build bunke…

• How about a 6x Speed gamemode?

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

First of all you will not need resources, you can just wait a little bit and you have them. That means less gold usage means less gold purchase. Second when you go to sleep you loose 2 in-game days and that is a lot. TOO MUCH. When I play (always 1x game) I relog many times a day. And there is that braking point on day when you need to be loged in and playing constantly for several hours because you're in conflict with your main opponent/s. If you win you pretty much won the game. Imagine 6x and…