Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Launch Times

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

Quote from Hydralysk: “At what time during the day do new games launch? ” Usually between midnight and 11:59:59pm

• My Suggestions

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible? ” 19z748.jpg

• My Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Apparently not. And what was your point?I'm not trying to argue with you for the sake of it, but the thing about Sentinel Islanders buying a nuclear submarine wasn't a point. Regardless of the level of industrial and technological development within a country, their armed forces personnel can still be trained to operate sophisticated modern equipment. In gameplay terms, there is no impediment to it either. As I see it, the only issue comes from whether or not it could be…

• My Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world use military tech that they haven't had any part in the design, development or production of, and that they have nowhere near the capability to develop and build themselves. Countries that develop their own military tech are a tiny minority - the vas…

• My Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “It happens all the time, surely? Most countries don't develop their own military hardware, in fact. The UK has just bought a load of F-35s off the USA, and they didn't contribute to the development, I don't think. Turkey got into a row with the USA because it wanted to buy Russian surface to air missile systems despite remaining in NATO and having an American-built airforce. In gameplay terms, I'm pretty sure it's possible. An example from Call of War: I'm playing as Fra…

• My Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “That's a pretty big bag of worms there. For example: What if someone sells you a level 6 MBT, and you only have the tech for level 1, or not at all? ” Then you get a level 6 MBT without having researched it. What's the problem? ” IDK, just seems to me there is a lot more that goes into having a level 6 MBT, other than just owning it. The tech for making them is also the tech for maintaining them, and the buildings etc, depending on unit. To g…

• My Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Bleach45: “Trading units and peace/ceasefire/right of way (This idea isn't mine I found it on another thread) For example trading components for 5 infantry or for a peace arrangement. The peace arrangement would come with a major moral debuff if it was broken. Like the post I practically stole this from said, this would add a whole new level of diplomacy and make diplomatic exchanges so much more powerful in this game. ” If they allow trading of units, I think…

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…621e69fd54eb6eb8581f8ff08

• It's really amazing, redhead chicks are smoking, but there is really no good look for a ginger guy.

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…621e69fd54eb6eb8581f8ff08

• Quote from playbabe: “agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost ” I have a better idea! Mobilize 1 MRLS get 1 MAA FREE!

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a strong navy, or support in expeditionary operations. Unit only has one level HP: 10 Speed: 1 25 sight range No damage Heals 1 HP/day to all units in stack. No more than 5 HP/day per stack Similar to real life, support …

• Yeah, ... I don't get it.

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter

• Quote from Germanico: “Hi guys - please give us the IDs of games where this happens and we will check it out with prio... as you can imagine we need to make sure that we didn't break anything. Thanks for bringing this up! ” Well the game I noticed this in was 3897536, but much has changed since my observation. The most egregious example "Lisbon" has been conquered, so it isn't the 4K city it once was. But if you have some means to look at history, maybe looking at this game may prove insightful.

• Hmmmm, is a white screen better or worse than a black screen?

• Quote from Exras: “I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some s…

• Indecent name

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

LOL, that someone would willingly call themselves that is beyond my ken.

• One guy was putting out over 4,000 supplies a day with a level 1 Arms, while mine was putting out, 2.3 K with a level 3. His morale was only 10% better.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death - - News and Updates

Quote from Opulon: “1 - It's definitely not a camel ” Yeah, that's already a demerit, TWO now that it is confirmed as not a MUTANT Camel.