Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... ” Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... Quote from kurtvonstein: “ ” Actually, Bolivia isn't part of Peru, lol

• You're going to Brazil, and we're gonna enforce it... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…67ce0d7c9fc9f384462ba7ac5 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…67ce0d7c9fc9f384462ba7ac5

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Tifo_14 - - News and Updates

FINALLY!!!

• Myanmar News Article

Tifo_14 - - General Discussion

Would've been an all-time meme if the player's name was Aung San Soo Kyi... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…67ce0d7c9fc9f384462ba7ac5

• Burning cities

Tifo_14 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from 1878: “I'm coming to the end of a game about 200 points off victory and all my cities have started burning when they were previously ok, I've not used nukes or anything, why has this happened? I've lost about 10 cities to rogue state when the were over 35% ” Did you forget to build Fire Stations? ” LOL

• Pay for peace of mind

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “As soon as I see a Golder in my game i go or TDS ASAP... its great to take down their nukes and see them wasting good money for nothing... ” Yeah, but it still takes forever to get that level 5 army base built before you can even churn ONE out ” Patience is a virtue young padawan. By day 10 I have at least lvl 4 armybase anyway...you know MRL and stuff... If you start building armybase f…

• Pay for peace of mind

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from HoneyPuffs: “Hi. Don't know if its because there has been some campaign or insane offer somewhere, but me and my friends have encountered a high amount of lvl 1 or 2 profiles using insane amounts of gold in one single game, we are talking 400-600K, so seriously game breaking amounts. Obviously this is good news for the Devs, means they are making good money and the do need to make a living somehow. Problem is that it works as a deterrent for anyone else with serious intentions of play…

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Dealer of Death: “CoN Discussion: These are the stats of the top ten players in CoN by RANK Games Played--Games Won--Win Percentage--Overall points-Points/game 01.)1699GP 105W 6.8% 802432 472.3 02.)740GP 192W 25.9% 705440 953.3 03.)880GP 279W 31.7% 615299 699.2 04.)1862GP 23W 01.2% 590353 317.1 05.)703GP 190w 27.0% 562633 800.3 06.)837GP 100W 11.9% 557022 665.5 07.)324GP 171W 52.8% 512481 1,581.7 08.)360GP 160W 44.4% 466972 1,297.1 09.)266GP 169W 63.5% 456930 1,717.8 10.)353GP 127W 35…

• Issue with Coalitions

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “they probably do but HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM they gonna be like "HOHO let me note that into this very long list of to-do" ” They should also get rid of the "maximum file size" boloney. Why can't I upload an image bigger than 100x150? It doesn't make sense.

• WW3 Apocalypse is currently my favorite, but I also like the WWZ zombie event they did in October.

• News From My Latest Game

Tifo_14 - - Off Topic

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from ewac123: “Hi, DoD. Here's one of my articles. BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC. This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt) I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell") I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results. I don't even think DoD can disagree with that. ” Why does h…

• News From My Latest Game

Tifo_14 - - Off Topic

Quote from ewac123: “Hi, DoD. Here's one of my articles. BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC. This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt) I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell") I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results. I don't even think DoD can disagree with that. ” Why does he move his hands like that?

• FIXED Game Not Loading

Tifo_14 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ewac123: “Stop liking your own posts! ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…67ce0d7c9fc9f384462ba7ac5 ” You are a disgrace to the forum community, and are now on my crumb list for menacing and lies. just kidding

• FIXED Game Not Loading

Tifo_14 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from COVID-19 Time: “Anyone else having trouble loading the game? ” There was a brief disruption in the servers last night... hopefully everything is returned to normal by now

• Stop Hit and run

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Every Veteran knows the trick. You attack with range weapon and have 1 min to run bwfore enemy range weapon with same rangw returns fire. It should be a easy job for a developer to chwck at momwnt of damage calcumation if defensive unit has same range and deal damage to offender as well without 1 min delay. ” I rarely use this technique.

• WWZ game

Tifo_14 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from SwordArcher: “does anyone know if WWZ games are still on? I really want to play it but i haven't seen it for ages... ” Last time they were available was in October last year. Like @ewac123 said, this event comes only once or twice a year.

• Best doctrine...

I would say European doctrine is best... but Western is nice as well

• Quote from ewac123: “FIRST TIME WE AGREED ON SOMETHING. BUT YOU LIKED YOUR OWN POST!!!!!!!!! ” Look who's talking

• Quote from ewac123: “My enemy mobilized 3 destroyers in Chicago. You know why? To use his ships in the great lakes. This is a ridiculous waste of resources. But I'll take it:) ” A very nooby move

• Military Logistics

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from Iron Rooster: “Does anyone else actually use military logistics or is it just me? ” Depends really. If I am playing a big country, then yes. I use plenty. If I am in an area with loads of jungle terrain, then 100%. But If I am in a small country like Romania, not really. ” Same with me... ex. if I was playing as Russia then I would probably build them in the Siberian provinces