Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 223.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol ” Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed.

• I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue. It's the small things - many by now - that would continue to increase the QoL for players that last longer than season units imho. Not enough focus has been given to the small things. I strongly suggest this changes. EDIT: Seems I misworded my request. I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in pro…

• Cruisers Should Detect Choppers

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from crazystoner: “Cruisers primary role is antiship warfare, not anti helicopter. If you want to take out helicopters may i suggest naval air superiorty fighters operating off a carrier with a supportive Naval AWACS. Infact i would argue, that to be effective with a cruiser stack you should have at least a carrier or a AWAC in your arsenal. The combination of both, well now your talking about a highly effective naval asset. ” I never brought their primary role into question, just the fact…

• This is an idea that is LOOOOOOOONG overdue. Strikes me as extremely puzzling that, in all this time, something as simple yet as extremely effective as this has not been implemented yet.

• Updating New Game Spawning

Sima - - Suggestions

Can we please figure out how to make new games spawn better and faster? Sometimes, we wait for hours - no kidding, hours!!! - for a new WW3 1x map to appear. As things stand, we have to wait until all the currently open ones are filled up, plus wait a little bit on top of that for the checks and balances in place to ensure that those games won't lose any of those players. This leads to wait times of 2+ hours to start a new game. Is that ridiculous or is that ridonculous!?

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Honestly, yes but even if they could detect choppers, it would not help against patrol attacks. Cruisers and MAAV are both quite useless against choppers, because their range is to low to protect other stacks against patrol attacks of choppers. The rework only affects ongoing patrols not patrol attacks, as far as I could experience so far. ” Then, that's definitely something that needs to be addressed as well as allowing cruisers to detect low air sigs. What the hell is the …

Sima - - Suggestions

For all those resources, the chopper-killers are pretty much useless if they can't even detect choppers on radar. The more able players use the patrol circle attack method to circumvent triggering the AA defenses since their patrol circle is 50 and cruisers sight range is 40. What good are they for if they can't see choppers coming or even fire on them at all?

• AI Attacking Ships

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “This only happens in Flashpoint. Easiest way out: Don't play flashpoint . Nah, the main reason we play flashpoint is to buff our stats or try out really dumb things(like corvette spam). ” It happens in all maps. Just happened in a WW3 map.

• AI Attacking Ships

Sima - - Suggestions

Can we plz teach the AI to not send their land troops on suicidal counter attacks against ships? As soon as they start getting shelled by ships, they instantly send their land troops in the sea to attack the ship!! I mean, it's nice having a stupid AI but it would be much nicer if it posed a more substantial challenge imho.

• US Map Corrections

Sima - - Maps

Kent, WA province should be renamed Snoqualmie or North Bend. Kent is actually directly south of Seattle and north-east of Tacoma, not east of Seattle. Also, Colfax province should be renamed Pullman, as that's the bigger city in the region.

• AWACS Radar Outline

Sima - - Suggestions

Would it be feasible to add an outline of the AWACS radar range when giving it a patrol order please? I'd like to know the area its radar will cover when displacing it. I know doing this for radar is atypical and how it exists already for firing range outlines for artys and ships, but I believe it would greatly serve the AWACS as its detection capabilities is its primary "weapon". Also, this is a longer shot and I believe I brought it up a while back, but can we revisit giving AWACS the ability …

• Questions

Sima - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “How long before you can attack a former coalition member (kicked out)?? ” It will always tell you in the map's description. 4x maps have significantly lower activity checks, where I believe it is 6 real-time hours nowadays

• Coronovirus

Sima - - General Discussion

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “btw the new (deal of the century on israel) can be a great map with land only with hamas/fath and isreal/america also some arab counties may be europe or russian too getting small bases. All fight for the holy land. like the middle east map with only shared intelligence but to win u have to dominate 100% of the map. ” That would be a troll magnet imho. Recipe for disaster!

• HOTFIX (200129)

Sima - - News and Updates

They have too much of a lot

• HOTFIX (200129)

Quote from Efreet: “I think that 4x games should depend on different parameters, because changes like... - Toned down aggression and made slower - Move less and spawn less - Removed terrain modifiers for movement speed ... makes them correct at 4x, but at 1x it means no aggression at all. Uh oh... ” Sounds like you don't do much 1x and haven't seen the Chosen there. It's like moving very, very slowly towards your demise and there's very little you can do about it when you just defended your land…

• @LtGen Thank you so much for sharing. Very insightful stuff. Thank you for supporting the game we all love.

• SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT

Supercharged, half-cyborg, teleporting National Guard FTW!!!

• HOTFIX (200129)

Quote from laurenti: “-_- Im not understanding but whatever I will smile and say "YAY :)" ” Chosen and Zombies will be easier to deal with.

• HOTFIX (200129)

Best part about it is that it Quote from Yak: “will apply to all running games. ” That way, we don't necessarily have to abandon existing B&O maps.

• Questions

Sima - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ghostlane: “Does lack of activity cause your per hour earnings of supplies and manpower to drop? I had a phase of successful expansion, after which I felt I needed to consolidate and so didn't have many battles for a while. During this time my per hour earnings of said units dropped despite the fact that in theory holding cities for longer should drive up morale and therefore increase per hour earnings. So was this drop driven by lack of fighting by me or is there another reason for i…