Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• City Morale Recovery Rate

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Morale only changes at day change, not during the day

• Units Losing Supply

Quote from Hydralysk: “What are the effects on units when a player no longer has enough supply to maintain them? I thought I read (or saw on a video) what happens, but I am not able to find the reference. ” Nothing, but your cities will lose morale overtime.

• 5 or less people must be remaining as active players for an End game vote to appear, or smaller maps maybe 3 or less not sure

• Game Launch Times

New games launch some time after old games got filled up

• Officers

Would be far too strong for air units

• Special Forces are not supposed to have radar signature, yet AWACs can detect them, if they are air assaulting. Is this a bug or a feature? Nothing in the game indicates, that this is supposed to happen.

• Mobile AA suggestion

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “isn't that MAA do get triggered when get attack ? I would say even HP nerf but reliable damage output would normal other ” No, they removed that feature quite a while ago MAAV is pretty much the first unit to die in a stack, even with its high HP pool

• Mobile AA suggestion

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Main weakness of MAAV remain the lack of range and the lack of 'vision' aka radar even RG can't defend against patrol attack if they do not 'see' the attacking choppers and they have a range of 100 at max level and yes reducing the HP makes them just die even more easily

• Quote from LastLiving: “Lets say I have some MRLS in enemy territory. Some infantry goes into its range. Does the MRLS attack immediately? What if the MRLS is moving. While moving, does it attack all enemy units in range? ” If you have Security Council, you can put it on aggressive stance, it will stop moving if it sees hostiles then, otherwise as Smoko said.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Along those lines, Aircraft carriers should have a limited healing effect on aircraft stationed on it. IRL they maintain and repair aircraft. ” They kind of do, as long they stay in shallow waters

• City Morale Recovery Rate

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from playbabe: “we don't have exact number but i can say that wide moral gab = higher recover. ” What is a "wide morale grab"? ” If the max morale for the city it 75% and the actual morale is 25% (50% gap), your morale will rise quicker, than when the max is 75% and the actual 65% (10% gap) In Supremacy 1914 it was about 1/7 of the difference

• go into your forum profile and there go on signatur

• you will remain at war until both sides agreed to end the war neighbour provinces affect morale, hostile or own provinces with bad morale will have negative impact, own provinces with high morale have positive impact Normal provinces gain increased max morale from combat outpost and field hospital, cities only from bunkers causing a lot of civilian casualties can cause a temporary negative impact on morale distance to capital also matters, but in the end only core cities have 100% productivity a…

• Stray Recon units

That is normal AI behaviour, is does not differentiate between infantry and other units in that regard

• Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “Quote from Kalrakh: “To make it simple: If one guy was able to collect about 1900 VP all by himself, which is a fuckton of effort. What did the others do? Just sit on their asses? If you only check the game once or twice the game, while he playes for several hours, he deserves to win. He does not owe his coalition mates, to carry their asses into a win, if they failed to pull their own weight. Not everyone plays WW3 normal speed. Some games it's 2850. ” ” Not sure, wh…

• Morale and bunkers

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

The difference will be visible after some stopped rising, level 1 bunker gives hardly any difference in morale growth

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

Unlikely you can use the ability while in fight. How exactly the deployment works how ever, would be interesting to know.

• What The Frack? WHY???

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

So what? The biggest part of it is still space to land and store those aircrafts. A carrier already needs more electronics than an airport.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Major_Pointe: “Still unable to use Railguns, says I need season 4 badge. ” You need to score 1000 points to get it unlocked.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

So this time it is an elite recon that gets deployed by certain infantries? Looks like a buff for naval infantry and a nerf to amphibious Btw what exactly does NBC protection even do? How well does it protect? Nothing in the game tells you that, so I always wondered.