Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 996.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

kurtvonstein - - News and Updates

has anyone posted the stats yet?

• AA Gun have saved my life a multiple times and 2-3 are standard for each game...its like a life insurance...

• to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol

• Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag

• Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia...

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Yes they are expensive but the first cheap buy when you start a game to stop the early Strike Fighter rush... ” I reckon ASFs are better for doing that in the early game. I'm usually spending my Supplies on other stuff, so I don't want to be using it all up on making Mobile AAs. Plus ASFs do more damage to SFs and take less damage off them as well. I think that logic is probably where the OP is coming from with this topic. ” i can do 3 AA Guns w…

• Decissions...as always in life...you make good ones or bad ones...

• Yes they are expensive but the first cheap buy when you start a game to stop the early Strike Fighter rush...when you have lvl 3 army base they become pretty useless...unless you face stealth helis...

• you never went offline with airplanes patroling and someone move his ground AA units close but stayed out of patrol circle? Then you wouldnt ask this questions

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

kurtvonstein - - News and Updates

just started a new game 7 days ago...i give you my feedback next month...

• or mutant camels...

• Is this fishy?

kurtvonstein - - Questions & Answers

These are exactly my thoughts vut its beautiful done. The second account is in an alliance and appears normal...not like a trash account. Thats why i thought eolfpacking two buddies and they help but dint play with each other

• Is this fishy?

Thats what I did now...Unfortunatly this takes very long and the damage to the equilibrium of the game is done... BTW: I cannot report player/bugs from Mobile Version...is this intentional If its not cheating...does it fit the defintion of wolfpacking?

• Is this fishy?

I cannot prove cheating but what are your thoughts on this situation? New game, Argentina builds an airport in every city and then nothing else. Shows no more sign of activity. Day 3 brazil invades 4 cities including buenos aires without a fight/losses.

• terrain is the biggest noob mistake. What bothers me is that sometimes automatic firecontrol dors not kick in and my artillery fires to late...dtill obsrrving and anslyzing for the reason. And i notic3d there is no hit and run on mobile...or my mobilephone is to slow...

• Pay for peace of mind

kurtvonstein - - Suggestions

well lets say i dont waste resources on infantry so plenty leftover for army base upgrades... But let my quote from Goethes Faust (or Fist) my favorite part where Mephisto responses on the question of his nature: "I am Part of that force that always wants theevil and always produces the good."

• Pay for peace of mind

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “As soon as I see a Golder in my game i go or TDS ASAP... its great to take down their nukes and see them wasting good money for nothing... ” Yeah, but it still takes forever to get that level 5 army base built before you can even churn ONE out ” Patience is a virtue young padawan. By day 10 I have at least lvl 4 armybase anyway...you know MRL and stuff... If you start building armybase from scratch on day 15 you are alot case anyway...

• Pay for peace of mind

As soon as I see a Golder in my game i go or TDS ASAP... its great to take down their nukes and see them wasting good money for nothing...

• Planned downtime

Check the news section ingame: PLANNED DOWNTIME APRIL 30TH 2021 - 08:22 1619771050_news_images_18725.png + + + + NOTICE + + + + Please be advised of planned maintenance taking place within the next 2 hours. We don't have an approximation of how long the downtime will be - but we aim to make it as short as humanly (and technologically) possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Many of you will be happy to know this is in preparation for upcoming content releases we have planned later in the…