Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from FeedbackAccount: “Regarding your "fix" of the blackscreen issue: There is no black screen anymore after the traditional "Session expired: Your session has expired. Please reload this window to continue" message. But now you are beeing told that there is an "Error: Oops, it looks like WebGL is acting up. Restarting your device may fix this." Plot twist: Restarting the device (my smartphone) does not fix it. When you want to login the same error occures all over again. Well, I am really…

• Usename

Aquela - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Gryph68: “Hello, I was not given an option to create or change username when I started playing this game. Ho do you change your bloody name here? I am tired of being known as Userxxxxxxx. I have 4/5 of an enemy coalition attacking me. At least they can call out my name when I take their territories. Please tell me howbto change it. The 'report a bug option is not active. And I can't find a way to contact the company directly. Bad formnin my opinion. I have paid money in this game and …

• Quote from Darth vader 1: “There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing Unfortunately I cannot show the pics ” Hey there! We do have a Multi-Account Detection Tool as well as trained staff that continuously work on these cases. As for the Nazi content you came across, please Submit a Bug report - we immediately act on this

• Gold transaction missing

Hi rognir! Sorry for the late reply. Have you received the gold by this time? If not, please send a Bug report and we will look into it: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279

• Update - Patch Notes 2103.16

Aquela - - News and Updates

Quote from CipherStriker4: “Likewise I am now having trouble with both of my games I am in. My Battlefield USA with gameID=3736124 and my WW3 with gameID=3736402. The WW3 one is the strangest case. I click play and then it just redirects me back to the game selection menu. The Battlefield USA will get to the loading screen but be stuck permanently loading. Seems like it's possibly related to the update that occurred yesterday as I was having problems shortly after that as well but they corrected…

• CHANGE NICK

Quote from Laur: “Quote from Aquela: “Quote from Marione: “user2207362 and i want to change to Marione ” Dear Marione,If you are playing on mobile please follow these steps: 1. Log in to your CON account (or press the ‘Home’ button, if already logged in, on the top right corner) to get to the landing page. 2. Open the section ‘More’ on the bottom right of your screen. 3. Press the user icon to open your account settings. 4. In the Section ‘Player name’ you can type in your new username. Please n…

• Game 3849937

Hey Moby! Our team has indeed been working on this issue today - thank you for the follow-up! If you come across any other issues again, don't hesitate to message us. Cheers!

• Request withdrawn.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Aquela: “Hi TheNinjaa, I sent you a direct message, please check there. Cheerio! ” Forget the Gold, I now want my refund in Cheerios! ” Only if they are chilli flavour - please and thank you, I want some as well!

• Request withdrawn.

Hi TheNinjaa, I sent you a direct message, please check there. Cheerio!

• GAME UPDATE (210224)

Aquela - - News and Updates

Quote from 1stinlastout: “My map has been blacked out ever since the update. That really sucks. I was about to win. ” Messaging you in private

• Quote from Kelin22: “I can't log into my game and I can't fugure out who to talk to. I've paid money for this shit and now I've been locked out for 24 hours. Wtf is going in?! I want my goddamned money back! ” I am contacting you via Direct Message

• CHANGE NICK

Quote from Marione: “user2207362 and i want to change to Marione ” Dear Marione, If you are playing on mobile please follow these steps: 1. Log in to your CON account (or press the ‘Home’ button, if already logged in, on the top right corner) to get to the landing page. 2. Open the section ‘More’ on the bottom right of your screen. 3. Press the user icon to open your account settings. 4. In the Section ‘Player name’ you can type in your new username. Please note that you can only change your use…