Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nah I had a break for a year the last time, sadly a lot of people go AWOL in the game, so the majority of times you are just fighting against bots. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders this morning, not having to sit at a PC and play a game. I have stuff to do in real life, so possibly a months break, and then dependant upon if I can pick up an xbox or not, will be another factor. I have a lot of building work going on where I live at the moment, and having to get ready fo…

• Thank fully all over now, a month later than I was expecting, however, I can now do things in the real World for a while and take a break from the game.

• I have never had it that bad though, I have put counter ops in a lot of cities and I am not getting any intel at all. The con news said that my citizens were appalled by my lack of respect for human life, I went to peace with everyone that I was at war with, even rogue state and that never changed anything. I am now 40 points away from getting another solo win, but I know that by the end of the day early evening I will have another rogue attack again, so if I lose more cities, then it might be n…

• Hi, I am not a newbie, I have plenty of coalition wins and solo wins. However, the past couple of games that I have been in, I have been close to finishing and yet the cities start going rogue even when they were sat on weeks ago. I am not using nukes, and playing as per standard as I have done in the past. However, the current game that I am in, every city is not even going anywhere near to 30% and even when I had cities past 35% they have no gone rogue. I would have finished this game over a w…