Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missile Reload

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3edb5bd02afec2101284770cbforum.conflictnations.com/inde…3edb5bd02afec2101284770cb

• Missile Reload

It's right, the reload is 16H for each missile stacking multiple units (that can fire the same type of missile ofc) reduces the time needed to reload; kinda shares them

• Quote from KillJoyRambo: “so we have to get the 1000 points, and then wait for the season to END while we have council and THEN we can unlock the rail gun? I was under the impression that reaching the 1000 points unlocked the rail gun for use DURING the season and to keep it AFTER you need council. Which of these is the correct way? ” you don't unlock anything during the season; the unlocking part happens at season and it's just that the currently featured unit can be used by anyone

• Mobile AA suggestion

Teburu - - Suggestions

making it cheaper wouldn't really fix it's issues... you'd just be able to make a bit more

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Teburu - - News and Updates

Quote from kurtvonstein: “damage and so on... ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3edb5bd02afec2101284770cbforum.conflictnations.com/inde…3edb5bd02afec2101284770cbforum.conflictnations.com/inde…3edb5bd02afec2101284770cb

• Alliance wars

Quote from ghtt: “Hello i wanted to know if dorado staff is thinking about adding alliance wars 4x. Thank you. ” seriously doubt it; alliance games are already really short and only thing a 4x version would accomplish is making premium necessary to even have a chance Quote from ewac123: “Quote from ghtt: “Hello i wanted to know if dorado staff is thinking about adding alliance wars 4x. Thank you. ” ban this personreason: malicious reports and illegal software ” this has nothing to do with the th…

• Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Sima: “Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed. ” You have the "Cities" tab on the right hand side of the screen in the desktop version. That shows what's currently being built and where. Or do you mean something else? ” Dude was literally talking about provinces

• Quote from WalterChang: “I think you're wrong about that ”

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Able Archer was a thing ” Able Archer was focussed on the east vs west + both sides had up and downsides Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Well is wouldn’t say it will never happen, just it’s not realistic to hope for it ” a scenario where countries get "started with ready weapons similiar to real life in power and abilities of every country" would really only be fun for a small group of players and suck for pretty much everyone else; making it not really a viable gamemod…

• My Suggestions

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible? ” 19z748.jpg ” well mongolia does have a navy

• Quote from Aggressor X: “Other suggestion : make a new map started with ready weapons similar to real life in power and abilities of every country ” that one will never happen lmao; go play RPs if you want "realism"

• been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both

• Mobile AA suggestion

Teburu - - Suggestions

holdup what kinda monster gave it 26 range ... like thats cursed as fuck about your suggestion: imo the major problem with MAA is that simply because of the low range it wont really get that offensive AA tick against approaching aircraft that most other AA can get in and also i think that cutting back the HP of MAA kinda runs a bit contrary to your idea of making it more of a pointdefense unit edit: also shame on you for liking your own post

• well, obviously stuff that can destroy ships tho idk how we're supposed to know the specifics

• >i know gold bashing is against TOS >goes on bashing gold hmmmmmmmm

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “Quote from Kalrakh: “To make it simple: If one guy was able to collect about 1900 VP all by himself, which is a fuckton of effort. What did the others do? Just sit on their asses? If you only check the game once or twice the game, while he playes for several hours, he deserves to win. He does not owe his coalition mates, to carry their asses into a win, if they failed to pull their own weight. Not everyone plays WW3 normal speed. Some games it's 2…

• What The Frack? WHY???

because the elite sub is armed with super deadly mutant camel torpedos

• Artillery attacks

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Supremacy 1914 got a very screwed up combat system, the last time I played. Single unit stacks had a high chance of 'dodging' attacks an therefore not getting killed in an attack, even in cases of 10 times the overwhelming attack power. That is how it can work there but not here, combat in CON is more reliable and less luck based. ” As long as you don't delude yourself into thinking you know exactly how much damage will be dealt in an attack. ” i…

• Guess this unit

Teburu - - General Discussion

Quote from WalterChang: “They were attacked by some unfortunate 'pirates', who'd mistaken them for a cargo ship, and they were certainly able to defend themselves. ” fighting off pirates and fighting of a group of destroyers is a small difference wouldnt you think lmao Quote from Colonel Waffles: “They really should. CoW implemented this, now running into a massive fleet of transport isn’t exactly easy pickings for a destroyer ” eh it really wouldnt accomplish anything tho