Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 625.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Range melee" mechanic

playbabe - - Suggestions

If you use motorized yourself your problem is solved. bruh love this how to fix OP units? use it 10/10 game design

• "Range melee" mechanic

playbabe - - Suggestions

active player have advantage, but no with other melee units even you staring screen 24 hours it still can't fight mot inf.

• "Range melee" mechanic

playbabe - - Suggestions

Why unit with range attack with stats of melee unit a problematic ? it completely top all other melee units. you need melee units for holding territory. this abomination can just walk up to your face, shell you and there you go all defend units become useless this force players to just use the same unit or spam out arti / air units the problem now with the cost, arti and air are expensive and can't cover all possible units. There are more broken units is not a good argument against nerfing mot i…

• Current state of Naval

playbabe - - General Discussion

just buff asw heli, that thing is real coastal def due to short range

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

playbabe - - News and Updates

i don’t see csgo get new op gun every month and they doing fine

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

another railgun air nerf, lmao - Fixed issue where Special Forces units declare war when air assaulting to a province center FINALLY - Added Landscape mode for all handheld Apple devices running iOS! (functionality on Android coming soon) not that impressive but ok, better experience

• Declared versus Undeclared

nope

• "what ya gonna do?" just tell them that

• Mobile AA suggestion

playbabe - - Suggestions

i think damage distribution already somewhat OK to keep this units alive. not sure how would it performed under my suggested stats. but certainly i want this unit to be able to scare off any aircraft. isn't that MAA do get triggered when get attack ? I would say even HP nerf but reliable damage output would normal other

• Supply Lines

playbabe - - Suggestions

Blitzkrieg already existed in game you just gather a bunch of units and spear head enemy homeland

• When will WWZ be back

playbabe - - Questions & Answers

it appear that they only bring it back only at Halloween kinda sad, hope they remaking a map to be more interesting, not overkill but change rebel type like last time

• Mobile AA suggestion

playbabe - - Suggestions

Quote from Nubluk: “I think you need to leave the missile defense alone and not up it to 2. The reason being this aa does not perform well against fast moving targets. The other changes certainly would beef up the usefulness of this unit and make it a much better counter to helicopters than it currently is. ” let me adjusted it

• Mobile AA suggestion

playbabe - - Suggestions

Current Mobile AA feature: - THICC HP boi - have higher damage to heli relative to aircraft - very early research with day 1 unlock + 30min research Problem with Mobile AA in my opinion: - High cost for damage out put - suffer from being "AA" that get cut total damage by half when go 10 min reload Current stats * lv * cost supply * cost component * cost money * HP * range * dm.fixedwing * def.fixedwing * dm.heli * def.heli * dm.missiles * def.missile * speed * 1 * 1000 * 1350 * 1250 * 25 * 26 * …

• City Morale Recovery Rate

on day change, how much is still a mystery. we don't have exact number but i can say that wide moral gab = higher recover.

• Stray Recon units

that kinda weird behavior i believed they code it to be that way so it not that strong AI will spreading their units all over their territory and including enemy territory.

• Why Buy Ground AA units?

agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost

• Unit info adjusted design

playbabe - - Suggestions

List of changed icon for requirements: new player quite often don't understand about building demand for mobilizing units. I suggest they could use some icon. move features to under pic and stacked them for optimizing space a bit bigger description font size to catch up it attention. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0e7e7f79745e284f95a91a1e2

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Kalrakh: “Unlikely you can use the ability while in fight. How exactly the deployment works how ever, would be interesting to know. ” gotta test this after unlock it... but well what the point of having ignore bunker then ? maybe deploy just before get in combat

• 7ikbacj0y3x61.png