Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed. The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units. Day 27: + 212 without upkeep: +300 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f2cd8f839209612f1b03fcf7f Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed. The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units. Day 27: + 212 without upkeep: +300 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f2cd8f839209612f1b03fcf7f Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day 60 ” Well I am curious in finding maximum…

• I usually produce around 200 supplies and 200 components in a game which touches 300 at the end however in 1 game I was playing as china and annexed some cities so when I crossed 2000 vp my supplies and component production per hour was over 500. In 1 game an ally of mine who annexed many cities with components told me that he was producing components at 700 units/ hours. So what is your highest components and supplies production in a game without using go*d.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dracula - - News and Updates

So this is the much hyped super weapon which took so much time. I was hoping for an elite aircraft carrier. Deploying capacity is a new a feature so will join a game to find out how it works.

• I have one suggestion.Hold the victory announcement for 24 hours after he leaves the coaliton.If he is going to win solo he should be able to survive 24 hours alone.The 24 hour leaving period is not enough because you cannot take any action when he is in coalition and if he is smart he will leave the coalition at 23:55 so that when he leaves his coalition, his former coalition members have only 5 minutes to attack him and after 5 minutes the new day start and he win.

• Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave and earn a solo victory after months of hard work and strategy put in by other team members. Im tirdd of this ” I raised this issue long ago in following thread but they rejected my idea so I don't think they will take action now although I second y…

• Panama and Suez Canal

Dracula - - Suggestions

Egypt deny entry to suez canal by their naval power.If you are playing as egypt and want enemies not to use suez canal then you should put navy and artillery near it.

• Who exactly is Germanico?

Dracula - - Suggestions

Germanico is a bot who says No to every suggestion about improving the game. P.S. I also don't like the idea of nerfing MRLs but germanico in general says no to every idea.

• Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from Opulon: “Don't ever put the Strike Fighters and the MRL on the same ground of what is required to use them properly ” Well I meant you need to be active to use hit and run tactics with MRL just like you need to be active to effectively use strike fighter. Their costs are different indeed.

• Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

Dracula - - Suggestions

I dont' agree. The weapons in this game are balanced not in terms of fire power but also activity required to effectively use them.Strike fighter and MRL are much more powerful than tanks but you need to highly active to use strike fighters and MRL effectively as compared to tanks.

• Any news.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Dracula: “There should be a special notification for every coalition application which should remain on screen of leader unless he accept,reject or close that notification message.It will make sure that the leader is aware of every application in realtime and the members don't have to send him message after joining ” So, you are saying it is too difficult for a coalition leader to remember to check his coalition for applications??? I too become exhausted a…

• There should be a special notification for every coalition application which should remain on screen of leader unless he accept,reject or close that notification message.It will make sure that the leader is aware of every application in realtime and the members don't have to send him message after joining

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Dracula: “build queue has bugs.I have reported it many times.If you want an item at 20th position to move to top you will have to press up arrow 20 times and every time the screen will be refreshed and you will have to repeat the process 20 times.It needs to be fixed. ” Dont allow research in queue as it will be overkill but alteast fix this bug by adding move to top button. I am not going to renew my yearly subscription untill this is f…

• Quote from Dracula: “build queue has bugs.I have reported it many times.If you want an item at 20th position to move to top you will have to press up arrow 20 times and every time the screen will be refreshed and you will have to repeat the process 20 times.It needs to be fixed. ” Dont allow research in queue as it will be overkill but alteast fix this bug by adding move to top button. I am not going to renew my yearly subscription untill this is fixed so please let me know when they fix it.

• How about a 100x game mode?

Dracula - - Suggestions

I suggested having a 8x game earlier and nobody agreed so I doubt they will implement it. Here is that thread 8x game

• Quote from Yak: “@GoldenGuy Noted and will discuss internally. ” Still waiting and decided not to renew my yearly security council membership unless build queue is fixed.

• My yearly security council has expired and I have decided not to renew it unless they fix bugs in build queue highlighted by me and some other people too. Here is my thread about that bug "Move to top" button in build queue

• Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “what is the worst country to play ? That should be a topic too ! ” Koreas ofcourse

• China the superpower with 9 cities and lot of electronics so you can build any sophisticated weapon.You can easily invade koreas and then mongolia in first few days. If you join late then Chad is the best option as it has no naval threat.2 closest neigbors has only 5 cities and are taken by human in the end so you can easily take on of them on day 1.