Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 440.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• send a support ticket in-game

• Boo Elo farming alliance are not welcome

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

ewac123 - - News and Updates

ping yak then

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

WOW! Yak spent 10 minutes writing that response. DoD, feel honored

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

I DON'T LIKE THE RAILGUN NERF! However, since I use more special forces than pretty much anyone else, IDK what to say.

• Corvette overhaul

ewac123 - - Suggestions

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT A CORVETTE IS A COASTAL CRUISER NOW???

• Suggestions for con

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Ur a troll on discord so I wont even try to respond to you But I will, because I will. ANYHOW, just join a coalition for share map... And alliance etc is a mess for mobile it would be a mess to legacy code

• Corvette overhaul

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Decent ideas. 2 Big issues... 1. The Level 7 Admiral has a 35km view range. Your coast guard speed boat apparently has the most advanced binoculuars in the world... 2. Like DoD said, your corvette will be killed by a towed arty that has 0.1 HP left while disembarking. ENJOY! Btw: You'll need to be beyond normal intelligence to figure out WHY the corvette would die if it tried to engage it in combat.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

U need to get 1k season points first

• Quote from Kalrakh: “They are great for scouting and deadly in great hordes if they drop onto refueling aircrafts. They are stealth during air assault, but currently high level AWACS can reveal their radar signature. ” AND AT HUNTING DOWN ICBM LAUNCHERS...

• Alliance wars

ewac123 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from ghtt: “Hello i wanted to know if dorado staff is thinking about adding alliance wars 4x. Thank you. ” ban this person reason: malicious reports and illegal software

• Private Games

"all alone" well if you like that play flashpoint

• NAVAL MINES AND MINESWEEPER UNIT

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Hello, Nice job. You finally found the unit model. Now let's hope Germanico will possibly glance at it.

• Steam Bundle

no, sorry. Most stuff in steam bundle can be gotten free, If u know what you are doing.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Germanico: “Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council. In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the bac…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

it works. But- very expensive. I prefer rail guns still.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Opulon: “Quote from playbabe: “somewhat disappointed though it gonna be like massive update so all trouble were just fixing legacy code to be able to let unit's spawn other unit well it one step to mine and deep sea mine if they willing to do it this mechanic supported it. just make new units be a mine and let other spawn it ” Yep, exactly. It tells you a lot about how hard it's to deal with legacy But you're right, the unit is more a breakthrough for "what it opens as doors", than fo…

• NO, it's ferry range is 10,000 km.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from sundance175: “If i had it my way nothing that is prebuilt before the upgrade would gain anything. Only new units built after the upgrade would get the benefits. A level 1 stays level 1 for entire game. Just seems more realistic to me and would add another layer of strategy. ” I really don’t like this idea. CoW chose this path and it is nothing but a pain in the ass. Economy becomes very tedious this way.At the very least, make it so they upgrade over time …

• Quote from ludovit8: “I have question. I have right of the pass/way with country A. Country A's plane is starting from my city and patrolling in the country B. When the plane is in country B, in the air, I will cancel right of the way. Will that plane land back on my airport, no matter that I canceled borders, right of the way? Or what will happend, will the plane crased or what ? (if there is another aiport of country A, plane will change route to that aiport, I think, but my question what if t…