Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 3955107 Go get em mods, the coalition "Wehateblackpeople" with more racist bullshit in the description. Troll who made it (user8777584)

• Corvette overhaul

The Inquisitor - - Suggestions

The most important change is to give low radar signature. Corvettes could be used to give surprise attacks on larger vessels.

• This should be apart of the new update.

• Quote from playbabe: “- Corvette with low signatures ” This.^ Corvettes badly need this feature, they would at least have the ability to ambush enemy vessels that don't have low sig detection as AIP subs can.

• Market Fix

The Inquisitor - - General Discussion

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives incentive for countries not to kill you. You could add in the ability, for example, to strike up a peace deal for "x number of days for x number of resources," or something of the sort. The countries that agreed and made the…

• I guess waiting until the end of April, think lots of ppl buy the season units before it goes away which was like 70 ish days ago so people will have to renew their security councils (assuming they bought 90 days for 10 bucks)

• Quote from ewac123: “I read all those frigate comments and it drove me crazy. Did u forget about ASW(I mean AFW) choppers?? ” shhhhh you know how rare it is to see players use ASW choppers against frigs? id like to keep it that way.

• Stealth fighters are extremely rare to see and are more of an effort, undoubtedly a stealth drone swarm strategy should be meant for casual lobbies nonetheless anyways.

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7305d23dfa7f08a5c46212225 Drones can be a fun, perhaps useful tool if you're okay with slower pace gameplay. I've once held a player hostage with stealth drone swarm/high-level cruise missiles as Iran and made him accept me into his coalition and got a win because of it.

• ARMORED ENGINEER VEHICLE

Surely this would be a necessary unit if land mines ever came to CON.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “I’ve brought this up on some threads before. Bombers and Special Forces are not too useful in game and they have a lot of potential if they are reworked. Something else I would like to see with bombers as well as towed artillery is the ability to use warheads from your inventory. Nuclear missiles are not the only delivery systems and it would be cool to see these units deploy them via bombs and shells ” But muh special forces can take out enemy AA's and artillery wit…

• I just want a CON waifu, is that too much to ask for?

• As everyone already said, attack/elite submarines do the best job. Cruise missiles are great too but make sure you level them up before firing since their low HP. (Now if you want to PROTECT your cruisers, always roll with a fleet or 2 of destroyers and a few frigates, you already know why.

• Here are all the benefits of the 3 different doctrines I compiled into a tiermaker, I made it a long time ago for remembering the differences but I figured others should see it too. (some have very slight benefits like little extra health and what not but let me know if I missed any, couldn't find a 5th beneficiary of Euro doctrine) tiermaker.com/list/video-games…nations-ww3-558872/805701 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7305d23dfa7f08a5c46212225

• Moto Infantry mortars a problem? Come on man, not only can you destroy them with also having the same unit but as well with just having tier 1 towed artys, those aren't expensive and you can just spam them guarding your cities with some cheap ass radar. The only problem I can possibly find is that them having mortars is a deal-breaker compared to the other infantry types since you can always use the range attack before heading to direct battle., but then again its useless compared to every singl…

• 4x Battlegrounds USA TBD?

That's good to hear

Now that you mention it I would also enjoy seeing a 4x Flashpoint. I loved playing the 4x Blood and Oil map because of the smaller size, it was one of my favorites to play especially with the Russian/American/Chinese foreign presence in Syria, UAE, and Djibouti, such consistent and fun day to day gameplay

<First off I wanted to say how great the map is designed and all the cities that are in it. I'm from Ohio, and it was interesting to see Dayton and Youngstown be added in and many others in consideration such as Spokane in Washington, it's amusing to play so far.> Yes, the map that is very land war forward, (Battlegrounds USA) is also smaller, however, I actually think this would make it even more fun to play as it would make for a consistent, action-packed arena. Hope to see 4x matches for this…