Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Here is a horrible idea...Insurgents that do not always spawn as infantry but could spawn as a tank, art, jet etc. What a pain in the ass that would be.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Kalrakh: “It would be much less convenient and likely turn more people off than on. ” Well, it doesn't seem to turn people off Call of War. ” It most certainly turned me off ” I played COW 1 time and just did not like it. Played 1 game of Supremacy and 1 game of Supremacy 1...prefer CON. Will say Supremacy 1 was crazy

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from sundance175: “If i had it my way nothing that is prebuilt before the upgrade would gain anything. Only new units built after the upgrade would get the benefits. A level 1 stays level 1 for entire game. Just seems more realistic to me and would add another layer of strategy. ” I really don’t like this idea. CoW chose this path and it is nothing but a pain in the ass. Economy becomes very tedious this way.At the very least, make it s…

• If i had it my way nothing that is prebuilt before the upgrade would gain anything. Only new units built after the upgrade would get the benefits. A level 1 stays level 1 for entire game. Just seems more realistic to me and would add another layer of strategy.

• Game Rank discussion

sundance175 - - General Discussion

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from sundance175: “If you are telling me that you can beat an experienced player who is skilled and he is willing to spend almost a $1,000 dollars in 1 match then you must be the greatest player in CON of all time. I would not be able to overcome that kind of disparity so i guess i suck at the game. I can handle the normal spender but when it goes to that level then its a different ballgame and you either ante up or he knocks you out of the game. ” LOL! if some…

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “Kind of my point ” ya i knew you were going to say that lol. Damn it!

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “I never said such a thing, I said, most golders I met where horribly at playing CON. Still lost most of the time, but not because they played well. Against one golder I had a score of 40k to 8k, so he needed to call in friends to help. ” Unfortunately i had the privilege of playing against that kind of player. He was more experienced then me and he enjoyed insta-sabotaging every building i built on the map ( i did not even know what the pink color was when it all started pop…

• Game Rank discussion

If you are telling me that you can beat an experienced player who is skilled and he is willing to spend almost a $1,000 dollars in 1 match then you must be the greatest player in CON of all time. I would not be able to overcome that kind of disparity so i guess i suck at the game. I can handle the normal spender but when it goes to that level then its a different ballgame and you either ante up or he knocks you out of the game.

• Vote Kick

sundance175 - - Suggestions

Quote from bobqz: “I play public games exclusively . I have been very lucky to have had great allies in almost all games I have played. Some have not been as active as I would have liked but then again I have had games that I was not as active as I would have liked to be. Life still happens. I have not had a coalition partner double cross me so far and I have not done it to someone either but I can see where having insta boot in place could be helpful. I just hope I never am in a game where it's…

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “The real purpose of gold would be, to compensate for the lack of activity one might commit to the game because of his job or other reasons. Speeding up a research so you do not need to wait until 2 AM to put enough one up. But while there is a limit how much time you can invest: a day has only 24 hours and units do not fight quicker, because you are watching them, it is on the other hand limitless how much of your money put in. How every relying on gold for everything, of co…

• Is there a winner in role play games?

• So Many Player Drops!

Quote from Capt Punka: “I've played four games now. It seems like in each game, the game launches with a full 30 players, but after just a day or two, there will be only 10 players (i.e. 20 players drop after 1 day!). After 10 days almost always it's down to a handful of players (3-5). Why are there so many drops? Are there bots signing up for games for gold or something? ” Many players are trying the game for the 1st time and decide after they join that they do not want to play. Some play for a…

• From my latest game ...

sundance175 - - Off Topic

Quote from Dealer of Death: “What if they have cookies turned off? ” drum roll/cymbal crash!

• Flashpoint

sundance175 - - Questions & Answers

Portugal was my 1st country i ever played. What a 1st time experience...was so cool. Joined a coalition eventually and i just remember there was ALOT of active players that were trying to win. I will always love "Portugal" and Flashpoint even though i will probably not play that map again until it gets more competitive.

• Quote from hiloooo: “In a game, I was researching nukes, and I was wondering, what is the point of nuclear, if you could just research chemical? Chemical is much cheaper. There has to be a reason for nuclear. ” It depends on what you are attacking.

• It would be bad for the game imo. anything that promotes spamming (cheese) is not so great for the game. I mean you gotta spam some but i do not want EVERYONE spamming the same units. As far as dealing with all that infantry cheese...hope my guys are not lactose intolerant.

• Naval AWAC

Maybe someday we will be able to personalize units

• Naval AWAC

Quote from MrBookShelf: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d58b5887901ae71cd60b7eab BE HOLD ELITE NAVAL AWAC ” Why is it not towing a "budweiser" banner? Click it and it plays reggae music as well

• Flashpoint

sundance175 - - Questions & Answers

I used to like Flashpoint when i first started playing CON. There were a lot of live active players but unfortunately that does not seem to be the case anymore. It seems like it is the default map for new players which go inactive for the most part. Maybe something could be done to make that map fun again? Maybe another flashpoint map that is restricted to a certain rank and a map for 1st time players only? I would also like to see a system that makes your RANK relevant to the game. More games t…

• Naval AWAC

Do naval awacs have a bigger and stronger radar detection range then a regular awacs since the ocean has no terrain to affect the signals? In real life military what is even the difference in them besides the field where they operate? Maybe give naval awacs in the game the ability to detect all naval signatures at a longer distance then what land awacs detect land and air units. Also give them the ability to detect subs when they are very close the them. I do not use them as of yet so i do not k…