Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 589.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Suggestions

Rozne Eltobliv - - Suggestions

Quote from Bleach45: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for that . ” I agree, what I meant to communicate is they may as well disable the trade feature because currently almost no one uses it. With the exception of the 'private' resources everyone can purchase for themselves. Almost no …

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Would've been an all-time meme if the player's name was Aung San Soo Kyi... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c81e259066024b22e5931d48b ” Or maybe Win Myint . But whatever ....the coup is the main thing

• Doomsday map

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

I like Apocalypse a lot . It is very much similar just except for the gold . But this is not CoW, it is CoN and it must be unique in its own way .

• My Suggestions

no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for that .

• Are all the continents balanced?

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Not balanced . I assume you are talking about WW3 map . In this scenario, no European country has 5 cities , all have 6 or more (playable ones ) . In Americas, number of countries is less in real life. USA Canada and Brazil are very big in size and Central American nations are very small . This means that playable countries will obviously be lesser .Africa however is an interesting region for me and many players like to play African countries . There are a lot of countries and most have 5 cities…

• Vote Kick

right of way still remains after someone leaves the coalition . But the Shared Intelligence for those 24 hours when one is leaving or being kicked Also makes sense because that nation is not yet out of the coalition and still a part of the coalition ... and btw I love the tag of "traitor" on this thread .

• game after time passes

Rozne Eltobliv - - Off Topic

Change always comes. Theres no way to prevent change (dont start disagreeing with this line lol) . In 2017, when the world map contained only like 24 nations,who may have thought a 128-player map will ever be released ? Countries as small as Nepal or Azerbaijan are playable which i guess is a really great thing . I have been thinking about this for more than a month . How will the game be in the future . Originally i thought about 50 years later but that is too long to predict about. So i may wr…

• Adding a new language

Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian are the same languages with different names due to political reasons, that's what I know from some sources . Maybe that's why this suggestion is made .

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I think this is because many players who have experience neither too less not a lot like this mode and want to play it ” Hey Roz, ... buddy, can you translate this wicked phrase: "who have experience neither too less not a lot" ” autocomplete issues ., had to write "nor"

• Prince adwards islands

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

too many islands are not too important as not all players are interested in conquering them . Many do but if there are like 5 islands in one region (say the south Indian ocean) it won't be fun . Kerguelen exist there . (I love islands btw )

• I think this is because many players who have experience neither too less nor a lot like this mode and want to play it

• Quote from Teburu: “ does the middle eastern map still exist? i think it's been literal years since i last saw one of them ” I guess they appeared last year around August?

• 1. Ww3 apocalypse 4x: because of the level 1 research is unlocked for all units and you have nukes double the numbet of cities 2. Rising Tides : amazing map and making a navy on Danube is really fun. 3. WW3 both speeds : 4x when I have a lot of time and 1x when I don'thave enough time. 4. Blood And Oil 4x : I like this map because of many reasons. The centre of the map is on Eurasia which cool . and who doesn't like oil ?! 5. Flashpoint : I never forget this map and frequently join these rounds.…

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge ” 73 days ago? feel judged ” Haha, went afk for 45 days during that time.Have a nice day. ” FORTY FIVE DAYS ! and then you opened it up randomly and saw no one has attacked and you started RPing ? This is pretty interesting and is not very easy to do (The AI in the Flashpoints..)

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Iron Rooster: “This server is a private server that is NOT open to new players unfortunately. ” Not really . I am new as well and I am in it . ” New? ... You, ... new? After 160+ games, Corporal, I hardly think you qualify as "new". Hell, if YOU are new, I'm not even minted yet. ” new to roleplaying . Not new to the game Lol I should have made it clear .

• Quote from Iron Rooster: “This server is a private server that is NOT open to new players unfortunately. ” Not really . I am new as well and I am in it .

• Quote from ewac123: “i don't really care about the map. What I do care is that opulon liked the post, so Opulon is still there! He went off on discord for a while and... ” Sometimes people think like taking a break or being invisible due to something but you said that thing was "fall of the Titan". Wow.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I think that is always how it has been. ” j don't think so . I have done such many times (joining a game and leaving without building anything. Then coming back after like half an hour and then starting building.) But I don't get out of that game.

• I joined one of the new western theater maps as Libya Dawn and I opened another CoNgame . I didn't build anything before and didn't move any unit . Then I check my active game list and that game wasn't there anymore . I searched for it by putting its ID (I had it as someone else invited me to the game ) . Now , that game showed up and when I clicked on 'join' , Libya Dawn was taken by someone else and I took Morocco. So does the game show the nations as "Abandoned" if player doesn't do anything …