Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New units health

ITzCorey32 - - Bug Reports & Issues

So i created a battle tank which took 1 day, it finally appears but has like no health....why? i noticed the other tank i have in my capitol has exactly the same health so did the new one spawn in and just copy its health so confused...pretty much had 1 tank in my capitol city that has 29.4 health i then build another that should be undamaged brand new but appears and has 29.4 health same as other one. Also on the main battle tank i upgraded the reinforced armour yet all the tanks hit points are…

• Your country, your time, your gold you spend on your country why shouldn't you get the right to change things and every game has users who use stuff in a bad way it cant exactly be helped...if a game decided to make it 100% troll free it would be so boring like oh lets not add this or that as a few might abuse it but good idea though...i'm not a dev but have seen in similar games where words are blocked and dont allow you to set something if it contains a word, national anthem music on someones …

• Hi, I just thought it would be a cool extra to be able to name divisions yourself rather it auto name them, currently they're just named like '2nd tank division" should be able to name them yourselves and also have like 9th army division and 6th army division names and i also suggest more options to customize your country like maybe set its status i.e democracy and stuff which determines what resources you get more of and your likeability and relations and actually be able to control your flags,…