Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Corvette overhaul

Opulon - - Suggestions

I need to agree with DoD on that. I like the underlying idea to overhaul it, but the scale gets "out of control" very quickly compared to other units. Maybe the same idea, but "by the spoon" ?

• You people need to stop preordering Cyberpunk 2077

• New Deploy Armament Units

Opulon - - Suggestions

"They have TRE (Target Rich Environment) Attribute. This means they will deal damage to each unit in a stack individually for each attack. Regardless of whether or not the enemy stack has 5 infantry or 20 infantry, they will die after taking 25 damage. Every hour, they will deal 2 damage to infantry and 3 damage to armor, for a total of 8/12 damage" I would like it in a competitive environment, but it's a bit cruel for the 80% of players that play 4X and log once per day

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Opulon - - News and Updates

1 - It's definitely not a camel

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from playbabe: “somewhat disappointed though it gonna be like massive update so all trouble were just fixing legacy code to be able to let unit's spawn other unit well it one step to mine and deep sea mine if they willing to do it this mechanic supported it. just make new units be a mine and let other spawn it ” Yep, exactly. It tells you a lot about how hard it's to deal with legacy But you're right, the unit is more a breakthrough for "what it opens as doors", than for what the unit is :…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Kalrakh: “So this time it is an elite recon that gets deployed by certain infantries? Looks like a buff for naval infantry and a nerf to amphibious Btw what exactly does NBC protection even do? How well does it protect? Nothing in the game tells you that, so I always wondered. ” 50% damage reduction from chemicals and nukes.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Opulon: “Some units take damage in priority, it has been confirmed since a long time by designers. Support units take in priority. Officers are behind other units. National Guard also is "cannon fodder", if you ever make testing with 1 NG and 1 Mot Inf lvl 1 (equivalent hps). Of course, more units in a type stack always mean better mitigation, ” But in this example infantry take much less damage (50% down) and tanks (recon and TD) take more of the blast (50% up) ”…

• They never have hidden this information. But it's pretty arbitrary, and not very well explained (sometimes it is, through unit descriptions, but of course... )

• Some units take damage in priority, it has been confirmed since a long time by designers. Support units take in priority. Officers are behind other units. National Guard also is "cannon fodder", if you ever make testing with 1 NG and 1 Mot Inf lvl 1 (equivalent hps). Of course, more units in a type stack always mean better mitigation,

• mobile anti-air vehicle the brrrrrr anti-air unit (by opposition, of course, to the "woooosh" anti-air unit. Let's be precise with our semantics)

• I don't want to add in my teaching about the aircraft carrier : "Fun fact even if useless : by T3 aircraft carriers do not consume fuel anymore !" Joke apart, why not, but damn... i don't think the actual effect on the balance of such a proposal can be observed with a microscope

• Terroristic attack scenario

Opulon - - Suggestions

youtube.com/watch?v=oHyb-JN7jgU

• lol Thanks you for your help we will investigate the issue. Pleasantry apart, as you are a developer yourself, you can help with replicating the issue, we would value any log export and data. People that do know how to export crash logs and how the functions fuck up (and report it) are valuable.

• In defense of Germanico

Opulon - - General Discussion

Oh ok, just saw the other topic about the user asking who was germanico. I will clarify some things : A lot of why i am in the staff in the first place is because the management in Dorado is one of the best and the most engaging for the community i've seen in my 10 years of online gaming. I will defend them tooth and nail on their policy regarding feedback and suggestions : They always considered with the utmost diligence said feedback (through meetings and investigations), but they never accept…

• In defense of Germanico

Opulon - - General Discussion

Germanicno is just a meme that makes me giggle, but yeah, Germanico always was inclined to put into motions good ideas if it didn't jeopardise the business, and if it was doable on the technical side without derailing the planning. Last year, due to mobile focus, it was mostly the "planning" that forbad new ideas and creative visions. I do have a question, though. Why this topic ?

• Hello, interesting feedback. I'm not the organizer of this Roleplay but i can give some insights with a outsider eye. 1. It's indeed a matter of Friendship and Seniority, in the meaning that "people that demonstrated their ability are a guarantee they will provide necessary activity, writing, or stability. There is also this untold and pretty logical thing that admins are the captains and the ship and they do as they see fit, ultimately. They are not civil servants, they do not owe a place for a…

• Got Banned

Opulon - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SavageB3420: “Not sure why, im new to the game dont really know the rules but pretty sure i didnt do anything bad ” Did you ... ... use more than 1 account in the same game? ... use racially discriminatory language directed at another player? ... talk about nerfing the MRLS in any way? ... repeatedly disparage someone for their Gold PURCHASES? ... imply Germanico has said "yes" to something? ... ignored a game operator's instructions BTW ... THE RULES: wik…

• Too Many 4X Speed Games

Opulon - - Questions & Answers

"get stuck at a certain skill level" when they see people debating about what is the most sustainable fractioned sleep schedule to keep fighting ?

• It's about how much we took part, and denazification. A lot of german friends of mine are genuinely feeling responsible ( i insist on the word "responsible" by opposition to "guilt") as germans for the crimes of the Nazi administration. In France, it took us 50 years to acknowledge that the Vichy administration wasn't a "occupied state that reluctantely helped the nazis", but a criminal administration that WILLINGFULLY helped the nazis, because it fitted their rotten ideology. The fact that it t…

• Quote from AncientWarrior: “This is an interesting topic. In pub matches, I prefer 4x for the pace. WW3 4x is my clear favorite. I like the decision of doctrine and how it affects when your units are available. Also with everything not available day 1, you won't face max level infantry on day 1. Overkill 4x is #2 for me. I really enjoy the 100 players, 3 person coalition dynamic and the strategy behind the victory sites. The decisions you make on how to conquer and defend them vs just taking cit…