Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI Suicide Run

Hydralysk - - General Discussion

AI town being bombarded by warship. AI sends out land units to turn into transports and attack the warship. As near as I can tell, transports do not fight, they just die. I am pretty sure this AI behavior is not a desired feature.

• Flexible UI Screens

Hydralysk - - Suggestions

I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing.

• Oblivious AI?

An AI controlled country declares a 'cease fire' state with me. I however, am still at war with that AI nation. The AI has a fighter on patrol above a city. I bring a frigate close enough to the city to be able to attack the fighter (but remain outside the patrol area of the fighter). I attack the fighter, damaging it a great deal. The fighter continues on its patrol. The AI keeps the 'cease fire' state with me. I proceed to quickly destroy the fighter. The AI continues to maintain a 'cease fire…

• Declared versus Undeclared

Is there a practical effect in declaring war before invading as opposed to just jumping in with a sneak attack?

• Fast Game Exit

Other than waiting for the two day timeout for inactivity, is there a quicker way to get out of a particular game?

• City Morale Recovery Rate

Interesting. I captured a city around noon (game time), and checked its morale level every hour. It stayed at 25% till midnight (game time), and jumped to 32%, a seven percentage points increase. Another city started at 31% and went to 37% at game time midnight, only six points up.

• Units Losing Supply

What are the effects on units when a player no longer has enough supply to maintain them? I thought I read (or saw on a video) what happens, but I am not able to find the reference.

• Game Launch Times

At what time during the day do new games launch?

• City Morale Recovery Rate

How fast do cities recover morale? One percent an hour? One percent a day? Or what?

• Why Buy Ground AA units?

Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for???

• Why Buy Ground AA units?

As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA assets?

• Diplomacy Screen Player State

When viewing the Diplomacy screen, I would enjoy seeing which other players were in-game also.

• Okay, he dropped a bundle. Is this a consistent problem you face in the games you play, or one of few and far between?

• Audible Alert Toggle

I would enjoy having a player set toggle for audible alerts of game events. That way when I have the game minimized while working on other tasks, I have a quick notice of something going on.

• Military Summary

The game has a very useful summary display for cities under a player's control. I would like a similar display for the military. The display would show for each unit; the ID, unit type, current location, destination (if moving) and time of arrival. Selecting one of the column headings would sort the units by that criteria, and selecting a particular unit will center the map on that unit location.

• Attacking While Wounded

Do damaged units attack at less effectiveness? In other words, does a half strength unit do as much damage to the enemy as a full strength one would?

• Merging Damaged Units

Thanks.

• Merging Damaged Units

I have two 15 hit point Motorized Infantry in different locations, each unit having only five hit points remaining. If I move them to the same location, do they combine into one ten point Motorized Infantry? If so, that would beBAD, since it cost so much in time and resources to construct each one.

• Combat Details

1. Does current damage to a unit affect its combat effectiveness? In other words, does a half strength unit do less damage to the enemy than a full strength one does? 2. When in combat with an enemy, is it either: a. One side shoots first, reduces the hit points of the other, then the other side shoots back? b. Both sides fire at the same time, then their respective hit points reduced? c. Something else? 3. When there are multiple units on one side, is the damage received for that side divided e…

• Healing Rate

Thanks.