Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from corax: “I fail to see what role this new missile would fill in the game the way it is currently structured: Cruise and Ballistic missiles can be conventional, chemical or nuclear. Ballistic have stronger stats then cruise but can only be aimed at city/province centers. ICBM have the strongest stats in the game can only be nukes and be aimed at city/province centers. What you propose is another type of missile even stronger then ICBMs , my question is what for? ” I would imagine that s…

• Morale help please

DOA70 - - General Discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them patrol over hostile territory and then nuking that. Though aircrafts tend to use electronics as upkeep. ” I've had my UAVs patrolling over cities that were getting nuked by my alliance and it…

• Morale help please

Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them patrol over hostile territory and then nuking that. Though aircrafts tend to use electronics as upkeep. ” I've had my UAVs patrolling over cities that were getting nuked by my alliance and it did no damage to the UAV. Not sure that…

• Current state of Naval

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” That is a good question, out don't think there are many spaces, where a ship could get close enough to a province center to even get in range of the damage area, at least of a BM. Nukes are more likely, but even those are hard to achieve. ” when you build a naval unit and it pops out of the port, it will take splash damage from nukes when the city is hit. I lea…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “1. Yes 2. No * 3. No * * If you subscribed as a security council member you can set fire control to aggressive, and then the answer would be yes to Q 2 & 3. ” for #1, I think you have to be able to identify the dot as an enemy before it fires. I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot (what you would get when you are in non-owned territory and the other unit is outside visual range of all friendly units).

• When will WWZ be back

DOA70 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from playbabe: “it appear that they only bring it back only at Halloween kinda sad, hope they remaking a map to be more interesting, not overkill but change rebel type like last time ” Say it aint so!!

• Morale and bunkers

All my core cities have rising morale. They are all now at 80%. Still no difference between the city with the bunker and those without.

• Morale and bunkers

So I noticed that all of my core cities around my capitol have the same morale: 77%. My capitol has 100%. Both my capitol and one of my core cities has a level 1 bunker. My question is, why is the city with the bunker not at a higher morale than the others? I always thought the bunker was a morale booster for the city it was built in. Is that not the case anymore? And for the record, its a 4x game and the bunker has been there for a couple of days real time.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Hmmm, so B, huh? Seems unfair. If your ASF is at full, the 2 hp increase is given in full, but if injured, you get screwed out of 0.2 hp. So if you had 10 at 10, you get cheated 10 hp! ” Ya might be right ... I'll try and make a note of observing it.

• B, unless you own a cat, then E. (because cats are evil and would deliberately trip the ASF)

• Game Rank discussion

You two will argue about what shade of blue the sky is, won't ya's?

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “I can't say, I have specific strategy to gain a 3:1 ratio, it just happens naturally to me. I'm not an that aggressive player, between phases of conquering, I tend to have phases of consolidation, where I wait for cities to raise in morale, my troops to heal and use resources to build up economy and spread airfields/logistics. I also do not mindless print out infantry all the time, and prefer to invest the resources instead into my economy. Here a little analysis of my econo…

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “About 3:1 ” When you capture another player's city, and you have no desire to annex it, do you leave whatever buildings are there or destroy them? I destroy them (unless I need them, like airports/hospitals) as I don't want to spend the upkeep. But I wonder if that also depresses my economic score. ” Only buildings you build yourself influence your economic score. Buildings other players built or repairing them does not matter. I alway…

• Healing Rate

also the healing is done over time. I'm not entirely sure what, if any, activity breaks the healing clock, nor how detailed the clock is, but I do know that if you stay in a city one hour, you will get 1/24ths of 1 point back in health per unit damaged. When I first started playing I thought the health was done as a lump sum at the turn of the day.

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “About 3:1 ” When you capture another player's city, and you have no desire to annex it, do you leave whatever buildings are there or destroy them? I destroy them (unless I need them, like airports/hospitals) as I don't want to spend the upkeep. But I wonder if that also depresses my economic score.

• Game Rank discussion

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I wonder if anyone has over 2,000 points/game? ” I have just over half that: 1,054. And that seems 'bout right for my skill/dedication/gold level. On the other hand, over 80% of my points are military. I noticed the top 10 mostly have a military/economic ratio of around 3-1. My ratio is almost 7-1.

• Infantry unit disappeared

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Abducted by Aliens? Colonel Waffles had Dorado nerf it to death? Maybe it is a visual bug, did you try reloading? ” I think #1 is most likely. It is possible I moved it thinking I was moving a different infantry. This was day 70 of an Overkill map, so one does tend to lose track of one's forces from time to time.

• Infantry unit disappeared

Is there a reason why an infantry unit I had set to take over some enemy territory simply disappeared. I got an event log that territory A was taken, and sometime later I realized that territory B was still red, while my infantry that was marching to take it was gone. I went through the event log and there was no entry of me losing an infantry unit. I went through the CON News - no mention of an infantry unit being defeated. I searched the map to see if I moved it elsewhere by mistake. Nothing. …

• Zombie Maps?

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from DOA70: “I really am curious why the uber long delay in inserting the zombie map into the rotation. Do we have some deeply zombie averse people running the show? Some hard core George A Romero haters in control of map rotation? Or *gasp* is it people who think 28 Days Later is a zombie movie??? Enquiring minds want to know! ” Why 28 Days Later is the Greatest Zombie movie of All Time ” *pulls hair out and stomps on website*

• Zombie Maps?

I really am curious why the uber long delay in inserting the zombie map into the rotation. Do we have some deeply zombie averse people running the show? Some hard core George A Romero haters in control of map rotation? Or *gasp* is it people who think 28 Days Later is a zombie movie??? Enquiring minds want to know!