Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Okay, he dropped a bundle. Is this a consistent problem you face in the games you play, or one of few and far between? ” Never like this before lmao

• Quote from Teburu: “>i know gold bashing is against TOS >goes on bashing gold hmmmmmmmm ” did not bash made a simple suggestion on to how much you should be able to use simply because of how the system is set up players can easily abuse gold

• I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some strike fighters as w…

• bafa33c9588e49398d84ecdfbb5e4859 Day 31 Into Battle Ground USA We have 1 mobile player left and he cant vote to end the game anyways he is mexico.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm not ready to delve into the alliance world of CoN, so have no knowledge of it, so tell me, is it difficult to get alliance challenges? ” yes and no you can join the games public discord server and if you are in your own alliance you or the alliance leader whoever has the proper ranking on the server can find matches easily on there under the alliance chat channel or alliance leaders chat room.. most games are 5v5 6v6 or 7v7 1x with 5 or 7 days of grace period. if…

• discord.io/VenomousReserve join our discord server he can talk on there

• Quote from Teburu: “>how to join an alliance on mobile >use the webversion ” No, the webs version does not load unless if you go onto con wiki. if you jsut type in conflictnations.com it will automatically load up the mobile version. To surpass that to get the web version you will need to go to the wiki first.

• Here is a link to a video showing you how to join an alliance game from mobile if you can not use a PC. youtube.com/watch?v=KCnhP1VEgas

• Here is a link to a video showing you how to join an alliance from mobile if you can not use a PC. youtube.com/watch?v=Te9un-1SAJw

• Conflict Of Nations Emotes

Exras - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “The fuck ? Did you actually made copy-pastable pics to wage infowars on a online game forum ? I would suggest to return to reddit, or to wait for the next elections. Most of the people you would like to shift here are not old enough to vote anyway, and will still not in 3 years. ” I'm not sure how this post got political I was only asking for emotes for discord lol, but at the end of the day no need to bash on the guy for posting on here I get it was out of context but keep y…

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Exras: “Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks! ” Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to soothe the butthurt of sensitive SJWs. I mean it'…

Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks!

• special forces are good but they do not take land only downside. I would recommend Basic troops to take land and just upgrade them for higher speed.

• its just what's in the current queue for games like most popular.

• Provinces

Exras - - Suggestions

idk if your trying to make a meme but it deals damage to enemy troops when it gets taken over.

• Provinces

Exras - - Suggestions

Try the combat outpost it deals damage to enemy troops and boosts morale for your provinces you can make them up to level 3. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d57a9e420d17c6408da0484e

• resources

Exras - - Suggestions

yeah you can go on the market place and sell certain supplies on there at a certain rate with a certain amount then people in game and in your co so to speak can buy off there. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d57a9e420d17c6408da0484e

• Quote from BeenVerified: “Today I got online and bought the security pass for 90 days and also 10.00 worth of gold. Just a bit a go I wanted to buy again and it looks like someone banned my card, and it would help if in addition to support there was a chat where issues with purchase could be dealt with. I have money on my card, and both my paypal and credit card is being denied. It irritates me because It looks like I am being declined because I am not wanted here. I know that no one has to like…

• Discord Unban?

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Exras: “Anyone know how to appeal for an unban on the public discord server? ” Are you sure you are banned? I ask only because I thought I was banned, and it turned out I was only kicked. If you are only kicked you can get back in by using the Discord tab on this forum ” Yeah Im banned Quote from ewac123: “Kicked for what? ” "being rude to staff in game" and not even in the public discord server.

• I would consider Motorized Infantry to be one of the best once it is maxed out. Good health and it can act like an artillery by bombing units or cities by some good range.