Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from ewac123: “Hello, Nice job. You finally found the unit model. Now let's hope Germanico will possibly glance at it. ” Thanks!One step closer to naval mines. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c7633f2b3edb480b6004eb113 ” LOL Ship has got direct hit by naval mines. How they are careless... They need lifeboats.

• Leftover provinces

Kranzegrad - - Suggestions

Quote from corax: “Respectfully I disagree as well, first it doesn't make sense either from a realistic or a game play perspective. Second, what if another nation is also at war with the country your fighting? Think of the mess this would create you have troops marching through a province to get to the center and conquer it and all of a sudden the nationality of said province changes, now your troops are stuck unless you have RoW with the new owner and if you try to move its automatic war.This i…

• So, the reduced target weapons is the 'Railgun AA-weapons system' (heavy become to medium AA-weapons system). But, it's not an effect to me, because I haven't had this unit.

• NAVAL MINES AND MINESWEEPER UNIT

Quote from ewac123: “Hello, Nice job. You finally found the unit model. Now let's hope Germanico will possibly glance at it. ” Thanks! One step closer to naval mines.

• Sigh... Thanks for Empty... LOL WESTERN minesweepers has no easy finded it...

• Remote Robot Gunner has here, but not minefield... sigh...

• I FOUNDE IT, REST OF MISSING MINESWEEPERS UNITS. Minesweeper unit has armed with AA-Guns and naval mines. Minesweeper can disposal naval-mines. And also 'Minesweeper' and 'Naval Patrol Aircraft' can laying naval-mines into Sea areas. LIST: WEST: Agressive-Class or Harkness-Class TIER 1 Osprey-Class TIER 2 Avenger-Class TIER 3 EURO: Frankenthal 332 Class TIER 1 Kulmbach 333 Class TIER 2 Ensforf 352 Class TIER 3 EAST: Natya-Class TIER 1 Sonya-Class TIER 2 Alexandrit-Class TIER 3

• Quote from Kalrakh: “The defense only attacks one target, while the envelope attacks all targets. A unit can't fire while reloading, so if it is still reloading while the envelope check occurs, it has to skip it. Reloading lasts 10 min and the check occurs all 10 min, so there is no way to finish the reload before the next envelope check. ” Thanks 'Kalrakh'

• I wonder... I heard about rumors from CoN chat. AA-vehicle unit fire to aircraft or helicopter in during air raid. After air raid, AA-vehicle Reloading takes about 15 min, is it true?

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Elite Unit image. season6teaser3.png 3AB36DA500000578-3963642-image-m-14_1479941511710.jpg Eastern/Russia: 'Platforma-M'. ----------------------------------------------- ” Real land-mine hunter.

• New Officer Abilities

Oh no. No that again. Cool down Colonel W. man.

• 1x Motor Infantry; ATK to soft > 3.0, armor > 2.5. 1x IFV; ATK to soft > 7.0, armor > 5.0.

• i writing too long... (sigh)

• It's can annihilated only 1x motor etc, (except Naval infantry and mechanized infantry (because they have larger HP) in one per round. and also they have terrain bonuses as well it.

• I found finally, these EW air units... List: EA-18G Growler (west) Tornado ECR (euro) Su-30 (Su-30MKK) (east) These units has air raid skills (air and ground targets). (ATK hard > 7.0(if is possible... you know...)

• Supply Lines

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Huh? 'STARLINGRAD' it's should be 'STALINGRAD'. ” A Starling is a type of bird. ” I know. ------------------------------ STALINGRAD CITY (1925 - 1961). In present; VOLGOGRAD.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “I FOUND IT, THESE ECM AIR UNITS. ” Naval Strike Fighters?What? ” Examples: Su-27K (Various Versions) Su-27SKM (ECM Ver) Single-seat multi-role fighter for export. It is a derivative of the Su-27SK but includes upgrades such as advanced cockpit, more sophisticated self-defense electronic countermeasures (ECM) and an in-flight refuelling system. Info come from 'en.wikipedia.org'.

• Supply Lines

Huh? 'STARLINGRAD' it's should be 'STALINGRAD'.

• I FOUND IT, THESE ECM AIR UNITS. 800px-Naval_Strike_Fighter.jpg

• I am little curious, what types 'Doctrines' you play? West or Euro or East armies? I play Japan (west), Russia (east), > (seldom). China, Mongolia, Kazakstan (mostly Central Asian), and Vietnam (east), > (often or sometimes).