Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UAVs and SAMs

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Yes, though some units like frigs can learn to detect low signature or even see stealth later. You sacrifice one drone to figure out the tick timer.

• UAVs and SAMs

they way patrol works now, no But you can look at the SAM and move away before they check for hostiles, which only occures every 10 min

• UAVs and SAMs

Low signature only helps, as long you are not seen, yes. If the patrol of drone meets with the sight of a SAM, they can see it too.

• No real 'lefty' asks for equality of outcome, real leftist want to secure those equal opportunities which are not given in our world. It's right wing scare story, that leftist want equality of outcome. 'Free college' for example is 'equal opportunity' not 'equal outcome'.

• That is kind of the point of balancing

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from 737373elj: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…608a915eb374cf16f8e09eff3 Blatantly stolen from the CON Reddit Credits to DearMink_X_YT, slickyrick21 and Peterdent85 ” Is that Denmark controlled by a player or AI? ” Likely player

• Morale help please

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

The reworked patrol and AA last summer, if remember correctly, so might have been before that time

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

But elite tanks have themselves great combat stats and they also boost themselves, these drones do neither.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Pyth0n: “Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment bonuses, including bonuses received from bunkers. NBC Protection Army Boost: Soft: ATK = +3%, DEF = +3% Wow that took longer than necessary. ” So, the boost is rather negliable

• Because of their size small maps are unlikely to get speed version, the would end to quickly

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “damage and so on... ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…608a915eb374cf16f8e09eff3forum.conflictnations.com/inde…608a915eb374cf16f8e09eff3forum.conflictnations.com/inde…608a915eb374cf16f8e09eff3 ” So for a T3 I need 50 deployable gear, which is worth: 2175 Supply, 1000 Comps, 250 Rare, 750 Fuel and 4875 $, if I am not mistaken. I am not entirely sure, but that seems quite expensive for their combat stats. How big is the stat boost they give at T3?

• Morale help please

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them patrol over hostile territory and then nuking that. Though aircrafts tend to use electronics as upkeep. ” arent aircraft midair entirely unaffected by AOE tho ” Aircrafts in the ground are considered infantry, s…

• Morale help please

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them patrol over hostile territory and then nuking that. Though aircrafts tend to use electronics as upkeep. ” I've had my UAVs patrolling over cities that were getting nuked by my alliance and it did no damage to the…

• Morale help please

If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them patrol over hostile territory and then nuking that. Though aircrafts tend to use electronics as upkeep.

• "Range melee" mechanic

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Mot Inf have by default a quite weak attack, you do not want to attack with them in melee by default. You want to force the enemie to leave his entrenchment and attack you. Outside of 4x I hardly consider the mortar an issue, never really see people use it anyhow. On a 4x I once lost a few cities and units to a mortar rush, but when I woke up my air force shred his troops with ease and I just reconquered my cities. 30K another predecessor of CON had special units inside a stack, like archer who …

• Oblivious AI?

Describing the A.I. as poor, would be still quite generous, I am afraid.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource bank despite having built over 25 planes and 7 destroyers, a naval officer and 3 subs. I was thinking of researching airborne just to burn some off, but they eat electronics too that I can't afford to waste. ” Only your ships have comp upkeep and ai…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be researched and then produced right away. None of my games will allow me to research the rail gun, I even joined a new game after reaching 1000+ points. In another thread someone inferred that the railgun wouldn't be unlocked un…

• Declared versus Undeclared

I believe AI reacts more negative with your popularity on sneak attacks, not for sure though.

• Supply Lines

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Bleach45: “I prefer to think of Blitzkrieg being when you have a stack of units go through multiple cities and territories completely disregarding rogue state and not leaving a single unit behind to deal with rogue state. The tactic is actually pretty useful when dealing with a strong enemy. However, increases the cost post-war. ” That is more "going on a rampage"