Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “No real 'lefty' asks for equality of outcome, real leftist want to secure those equal opportunities which are not given in our world. It's right wing scare story, that leftist want equality of outcome. 'Free college' for example is 'equal opportunity' not 'equal outcome'. ” Bullcrap, what you are thinking of are Liberals, not leftists. I have no real issue with real Liberals, but sadly they are a dying breed, replaced with equal outcomes leftists.

• More Suggestions

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

OK, I'm done on this, but I totally agree with you the market could be improved, how? I don't know, but I vehemently disagree with you that suggestions which obviously have some impact on the game's viability aren't subject for discussion on that premise, and will agree to disagree.

• More Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Well, I disagree. I don't think it's useful to shoot down suggestions for gameplay changes based on hypothetical consequences to the company's bank balance. If the devs want to do that, then fine! But for the rest of us to do that is not useful because we could well be wrong in our assumptions. I do not believe that making small changes to certain gameplay mechanics to make them a bit more fun and engaging would damage the business model to the extent that development wo…

• AI goes to WAR

Quote from Grandpa AL: “Can abandoned countries in a formal way declare ? If so do they then invade? ” As WC said and welcome aboard, Grandpa Al - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9ae05d6dd50dd2a7939283c0f

• More Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “1.) "But it's not up to me or you to debate or even consider how gameplay changes might affect the company's profit margin - that's none of our business." & 2.) "If tweaking the in-game resource market so that buying and selling for in-game money is more of a feature throughout the lifespan of a match than it currently is - if that causes the company to collapse and for the game to disappear, then of course they shouldn't do it! But I personally think that's extremely un…

• More Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “While this would be nice and I would personally love it, I don't think people are getting the idea that things are intentionally set up the way they are to entice people to buy gold and spend it on resources. Why in the Hell would Dorado want to alter things so they make less money this way? ” It is of course up to them. I presume they have the data to tell them how many people are spending gold, how much and on what. The only point I would m…

• Sure that would be nice, but I play on PC and usually just use the arrows to shuffle thru my units and find what I'm looking for.

• More Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies or Rare Materials. I propose to have a Market Maker function from the system, that will make sure that there is always an offer of every material. ” They could maybe change it so that there is a pool of resources on the market, rather than individual …

• Quote from playbabe: “this is not game balancing what you suggest is perfectionist like "all these need to be same value" and get triggered ” It's a product of Leftist indoctrination that everyone and everything has to be equal, and if it isn't they must Harrison Bergeron things until they are. Life isn't about equal outcomes, it's about equal opportunities.

• Quote from LastLiving: “I am on day 16 and producing 447 supplies and 354 components. ” I'd be making 697 supplies/hr if not for my massive military.

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Usually it's Fuel, Money and Manpower. My Normal endgame features 90% of my military members lounging at the Olympic sized swimming pools filled with fuel, barbequing hamburgers using wads of cash as charcoal. ” hamburgers made from... manpower? ” No, no, no, cooked with wads of cash. MADE from Beef, it's what's for dinner! - I-0063535.jpg

• Quote from Kalrakh: “That is kind of the point of balancing ” RQBQLJRWQYI6RF3ACFYYET343Q.jpg

• Quote from thanoscar21: “Currently in the game, you only have ICBMs, nuclear ballistic missiles, and nuclear cruise missiles. How about adding different ones, for example, a B83 for the Western research doctrine, an RDS-37 for Eastern, and the Yellow Sun/Red Snow for the European doctrine. These would be delivered through heavy bombers, and would be considerably more powerful than the missiles. Thoughts? ” Are you hoping to have your Morale actually drop BELOW zero?

• Quotes for the log in page

By all means, ... ... I'm all for inserting all the WW3 quotes anyone can find.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “... *Oh and Dealer of Death is one of the best online names with a picture of Gambit for an Avatar IMO. Likewise, quality posts & thoughtful viewpoints. My in game name is a bit silly, un macho. I thought it would be funny having your ass kicked by someone who has a ridiculous name like Butterfly_PeaceLilly. *The FNG cannot hold a candle or even a lit ciggy to DoD. ” ” Bro, while I'm honored and flattered by this opinion, in reality, I am no …

• New Kind Of Insurgency

Quote from ramadeus: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ramadeus: “How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard? ” So, ... you …

• More Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “how much did they pay you for that? ” LOL, nothing, not even a free SC for a month. I know it may seem like a paid Dorado shill piece, but it is more about people not taking the big picture into account and focusing only on "How does X impact ME"

• Were there even 4X games in 2017? If not, that might be a factor in the perception fixes are done less timely.

• Resource province locator

Meh, Maybe it's a bigger deal playing on mobile (I wouldn't know, I don't mobile) but I never saw the difficulty in moving around the map looking around and locating them, and in fact, I don't see how anyone can play this game seriously without doing so almost all the time.

• Oooo, don't enact this request. I've never actually seen anyone claw their own eyes out before. But seriously, I am torn at the prospects of this request. While I personally wouldn't play a 4X game if paid to do so (I find the capricious nature of losing a game due to the biological need to sleep abhorrent) I also believe that if Flashpoint were offered in 4X, it might actually reduce the number of people who sign up and immediately quit once they find out that you actually have to have patience…