Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “What happens when a player "gold shames"? ” They become martyrs

• ***PLEASE READ***

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from SnakeKing23: “Just trying to figure out who asked you? ” So you posted a thread on a forum using a clickbait subject but you don't want people to reply...

• More Suggestions

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “So, if you want to sell, you just choose the amount of the resource you want to sell and you can instantly get that sale at the current market price. If you want to buy, you again just choose the amount of the resource you want, and you pay the current market price. Each time someone buys, the price goes up by a fixed amount depending on the amount of resources involved; each time someone sells, the price goes down. ” Quote from WalterChang: “My view is that, in order fo…

• More Suggestions

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from SAITAM78: “Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I would limit the. use of Gold to areas where is actually realistic that you can improve or buy with Money in real life (construction, mobilizing, intelligence reports, etc). ” That's a losing battle in CoN... Quote from SAITAM78: “Real Forces: I would like to have a map,…

• Old Maps

-0- - - General Discussion

I'd love to play the Cold War map! (4x ) Would be cool if Dorado commits to a systematic scenario rotation, haven't seen WWZ nor Blood & Oil in a while...

• Stray Recon units

I think is better if you finish that AI State when you can, you don't want it to send an infantry towards one of your cities when unguarded

• Don't invest your time there, leave him fighting the AI Good thing is that you were able to see the beautiful Tu-22

• Guess this unit

Quote from Dealer of Death: “So it IS Jesus! Complete with walking on water! ” No need to worry about low HP when you can resurrect

• Guess this unit

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few years ago, and ac couple of them had been on board a navy logistics vessel supporting the anti-piracy mission off Somalia. They were attacked by some unfortunate 'pirates', and they were certainly able to defend themselves…

• Helicopterization of strike fighter

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “If anything, I'd rather your suggestion was done the other way around, Strike Fighter-izing the helicopter line by abolishing the Gunship and giving Attack Helis a boost to its infantry attack values. Then you'd have a single ground-attack helicopter that was more powerful than the SF in each single attack, but was balanced by being shorter range and slower (less damage/time because it takes them much longer to get to target, back to base, refuel, and back to target agai…

• Helicopterization of strike fighter

-0- - - Suggestions

Strike Fighters are strong aginst Hard and Soft but they don't fly NOE, therefore they are engaged by ANY anti-air unit. The Helicopter way will make you spend more, in research and unit production, if you want a round-effective stack (Good against Hard and Soft targets) but they have the NOE blessing. I think this mechanisim is well balanced, making us think of pros and cons of the Fighet/Helicopter paths in our strategy. Dividing Fighters into Hard/Soft effectiveness will just make Helis the s…

• Quote from Dracula: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave and earn a solo victory after months of hard work and strategy put in by other team members. Im tirdd of this ” I raised this issue long ago in following thread but they rejected my idea so I don't think they will take action no…

• That's correct, would be helpful to have that functionality finally working in Mobile

• Panama and Suez Canal

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non right of way people so this way they can become more strategical and you don't have to keep ships there to prevent people from coming through because if you're at war with Egypt you couldn't just sail ships through the Suez Canal. ” Quote from Dracula:…

• My first RP experience in CoN

-0- - - Roleplaying Section

Quote from Opulon: “There is also this untold and pretty logical thing that admins are the captains and the ship and they do as they see fit, ultimately. They are not civil servants, they do not owe a place for anyone, and if they decide to give a good country to their little sister, it's their choice and privilege, as project managers. ” You're right, if I invite someone to my house I'd expect them to follow my house' rules and respect my way of living, but I wouldn't treat them in a bad way ju…

Quote from Teburu: “pretty much what i already said: If nobody knows you then the chance of them giving a single fuck about what youre suggesting is pretty low...unless the idea is really really interesting/appealing to a lot of ppl and lets be honest: just because you think its a great idea and ppl should give you feedback on it doesnt prevent other ppl from deeming it random bullshit not worth a single thought ” I agree, my suggestion could have been useless or great, but in any of those cases…

I read on the forum/main discord that it was difficult for new RP players to find a place in this RP communities, I thought I would give it a try… I joined this server around 22 days ago and the game hasn’t started yet, this is my experience: 1. The “apply for a nation” part On my first application I wasn't assigned with any of the countries I applied for (Two type C= Serbia and Vietnam, and one type B- = Iran), and that’s ok. So I checked the #countries-list and applied again for a nation that …

• Quote from Iron Rooster: “I just know that Season 6 will be here tomorrow ” You have forsaken us, Oracle...

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…56d689d5e433dc460770ab369 Just like that, today is April 10th so it's the last day of early April. What news do we have about Season 6? Some countries are already in mid April

• I can't stand a normal speed game, every significant move will finish when am sleep or until next day! My preference is: 1. WW3 4X - Because nations are diferent between each other, not like in Overkill where they are so balanced that big countries fall in disadvantage... in my opinion (Less cities and more provinces to defend, like Russia. There's no Israel... Hawai is not a city!) 2. Overkill 4X - Is my favorite when I want a game that doesn't last too long and more nations are playable 3. Blo…