Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

You should check, why you have such a huge morale issue.

• Questions

Quote from potaytow: “I have a question about troop stacking. So I stacked 1 tank, 1 AA, and 2 Motorized Infantry. The stack's estimated strength is about 13 ATK and 20 DEF. I only mind the damage against troops and armored targets, the rest is irrelevant. So is there a way to balance the lopsided estimated strength? And is there also something wrong with it? Or should I have nothing to worry about? ” You should not rely to much on that information. Units have different combat values against dif…

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Yak: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” Quote from Kalrakh: “, then I would finally face real enemies on the public maps ” We have some plans to counter this - can't say for sure when it will be implemented - but it is something we are aware of and want to improve. I can't disclose anything just yet. Though, I definitely suggest Alliances Quote from Kalrakh: “#5 Also there is this eversoon that only gets beaten by Halflife 3 I believe: ” Scrapped for the time-being. The ELO system is no…

• Entrenchment bonus

Quote from jemandanderes: “You don't actually get a defensive bonus if you are in the province center. Yes, mot. inf, NG and mech. inf all do more damage on defense, but other units like spec ops, air. inf. and nav. inf. all do more damage on offense. ” Entrechment reduces the received damaged of the entrenched unit near the center of a province, does not need to in the center of the province/city but close by. Default Entrechment is always 25%.

• My point is, hardly anyone knows the definition of A.I. and therefore for most people it is a misleading term, because they tend to associate it with the kind of A.I. they get to see in science fiction films. Same reason many people (for example flat earthers) get confused by the scientifically used version of word 'theory'. That is why I wrote 'real A.I.'

• CMs need a buff vs ships

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Conventionel missile is just a very inprecise definition, conventional in CON just means, it is neither chemical nor nuclear, therefore aonventional CMs exist as well as conventional BMs.

All the big missiles, yes and it only works on mobile

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Noobs when they open research tab for the first time ” More accurate: Me do tanks! (which are garbage)

You can't reference a bug (firing BM on navy) as reason to buff something else.

• I kind of gives free heal though

• You are not supposed to airlift them, they only accompany infantry You can pack them back in, if I am not mistaken?

• AFV are my favorite tanks

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “To quote in the style of my favorite comedian after he went to a vegetarian restaurant : " DONT CALL IT Schnitzel." DONT CALL IT A.I. ---- I hope @Dealer of Death can provide a meme acordingly... ” Ima gonna come clean here: While I'd love to provide a meme, I have to admit, you totally lost me with A.) your reply, and B.) the comedian's joke. -signed, Completely Lost, DoD forum.conflictnations.com/inde…65e41eb41790ff9f56ed353b3 ” It's about…

• The AI is probably the same they had in Supremacy 1914 in regards of market. It worked decent there, because certain countries had natural lack of certain resources so AI had to trade to compensate. Does not work this way in CON, because countries are better balanced, only very few like Koreas have a real imbalance.

• UGVs are quite expensive cost wise for the stats they offer

• The problem is, with the removal of trade embargo, the market can by now to easily blocked, ruining the whole point of having a market.

• Quote from Opulon: “in 2018, i remember very fondly how i discovered that retreat damade was relative to the Stack HP's and not to the damages of the group it's engaged with. my stack of cruisers, full health, was somehow blocked in close combat with a remaining transport ( i engaged close combat because the opfor had a superior navy, and i wanted to ensure i killed as many units as possible before he arrived). So i was like "ok, i'll retreat, take some damages, what can happen, it's only a sing…

• Yes, it can kill units. The amount of damage I am not sure though.

• Good luck winning a war, if you have to sit in your entrenchment all day long. And no, entrenchment hardly cancels out the fact, that airunits can healing about twice as fast on max level and that they have it also much easier to get to the hospital, which gives even more time advantage. Only ships heal even worse than ground units.

• Frigates and SAMs on steroids.

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Strikers are considered beginners tools for a reason, choppers are much stronger but lest convenient to use. It would be to easy to kill of AA units, if you could just bait their attack and then smash them without any counterreaction, it would make those AA units completely useless. Frigates can be countered by subs or choppers, SAMs can be countered by pretty much everything that is not an aircraft. Or you use the advantage of mixed stacks to overpower the AA. (Hidden Content)