Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase British Cities

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes. Except when I play Japan. Then North and South form a coalition with China, and I'm cut off from the rest of asia. Harumpf!

• A few suggestions:

Quote from potaytow: “4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first. So there is a prompt when you don't have enough gold, it leads you to the shop to buy gold with y…

• Still waiting to find out if this is just me, or has anyone else encountered this.

• A few suggestions:

I like #1, but I'd bet my teeth it won't happen. #2 I couldn't care less about, I only zoom out to that level to move around the map quickly. and 3 would be nice, and I applaud your motives.

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…083a6100cdfcdeaf393e99a2a

• Quote from Yak: “1)This won't happen. We don't see any demand from players for harder AI in the maps which makes it a harder sell in of itself. This being said - standard 1x maps have had a very low choice of selection as of late. We are going to be introducing more and bringing older events back into the mix - how many I can't say for sure. Need to analyse the data first. ... ” EDIT: Whoops, should have said this first: Thank You for responding. Sad, but apart from the desire to see OG Zombies …

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Like Hell, if it were the other way around (PC players could-mobile couldn't) I would, but as a PC only guy, it's intolerable. ” Bruh I use my mobile and pcits very good to take down people like YOU who normally wouldn't be taken down ” It's one of the reasons I refuse to start a new game

• Quote from 2266Flash: “So you just have to pay to play with 2 people? ” yes, well no, yes, if you want to play with them on the same IP

• You both have to have security council subscriptions

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “When is "Fixed issue where Mobile Players can fire Ballistic Missiles on Ships" coming? ” Shh, I like the bug@Yak the image news thing is NOT fixed. ” Like Hell, if it were the other way around (PC players could-mobile couldn't) I would, but as a PC only guy, it's intolerable.

• Quote from Yak: “1623753330_news_images_18968.png + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Revised Western Theater - infused balance and changes across the board to bring the map to the new standard - Reworked Rising Tides for compatibility on Mobile devices - Added Friend Invite button [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed issue where units will not utilize airports to arrive to the set rally point (security council feature) - Fixed issue where units attacking a province would be marked as Waiting - Fixed is…

• Glitch

Dealer of Death - - Bug Reports & Issues

Meanee!

• Glitch

Dealer of Death - - Bug Reports & Issues

Ooooo what was it, I wanna use it too!

• Quote from Aurimas: “1.) Dealer of Deaths thanks for the chart. I do understand, that there is one real winner and I am ok about good players winning. I am glad this is bringing now normal discussion about how this could be improved not just trying to be bully that only loosers want to change the game. I have pretty good scores on winning points and it is not a problem for me to win, but still I want to be it "representing the actual the world" more as WalterChang said. 2.) My main concern is we…

• Hmmm, This thread got me thinking hypothetically. Would Dorado warn then ban you, if you bought and used Gold, and then made fun of yourself for using Gold???

• Basics – CoN NEWS & Diplomacy: - The denunciation of Gold and/or Security Council and its users is not permitted and leads to an immediate one-time warning in any game. (The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game and is NOT a form of cheating). The same applies to the premium account. If you are found repeatedly breaking this rule you will not be warned again and there is a very, very high chance you will be banned.

• Am I the only one experiencing this?

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Does this very thin bar on the right mean that you can scroll down further? ” It's kind of an optical illusion. I shrank my view size (Ctrl+mouse wheel) in order to get as much on the screen for a screenshot as possible. So the black on the right (very thin bar) is the active portion, and the white, the portion not seen. This means, it IS ALREADY scrolled down as far as it will go.