Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wait...what?

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from LastLiving: “??? I don't understand ” Zemeckis was the Director of "Back to the Future" and a Zemeckis Cube was a device in "Ready Player One" that could manipulate time.

• wait...what?

Someone broke their Zemeckis Cube.

• Going AI

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I've heard: No ” Quote from GeneralZod31: “Source? ” I don't remember, which is why I said "I heard".

• Quote from Juggernaut505: “So, im a new player, but i have learned basic strategy from other games. And i just wanted to know if there is just like a universal NO NO, or if it was just my server. I was playing WWIII X4 (Because i cant stand normal speed) and my Coalition had a few really good players. One of us had already taken all of Europe before he joined, and another had essentially ripped the middle east in half. we were the highest scoring Coalition in the Server. I was getting excited, b…

• X10 map

Dealer of Death - - Maps

Quote from Geraschenko: “it was too fast. I once played these cards in very ancient times. and after sleeping I always found that my country was not there. are you ready to not sleep at all or sleep for one hour? ” What IS this "cards"????

• Going AI

I've heard: No

• Deployables

Quote from Juggernaut505: “so, does anyone know if Deployables are going to be expanded on? as far as i can see the only Deployable is the Elite UGV. So i think it'd be nice if More deployables were added, like a more combat oriented deployable, so that you can have the extra combat strength without reducing efficiency. Also a More Compact deplyable UAV would be cool. im pretty sure those exist IRL. ” Isn't the UGV bad enough? Why do you want a second poop sandwich?

• I wonder how many times this game has been declared dead by malpracticing brains.

• Questions

Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone shares their excel spreadsheet with you ” great idea-Give me your spreadsheets! ” just wondering why you might need this information when you are not playing a card?? ” Just what the Hell are these "cards" you keep talking about?…

• cold war is broken

America First!

• Looks more like a kurtvonstein free range zombie pasture than a DoD zombie farm. (DoD zombie farms are controlled and don't get out of hand.) In fact, it looks like something is going to happen in this game, that I've never seen before:Non zombie insurgents Winning the game.

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ewac123: “you need to add a Uav to make it more like a science experiment ” I considered that, but where to put it? Over the Homeless encampment? But then as soon as they pop up, my MRLS would start firing on it. I wanted to give them a little wiggle room to stretch their legs. ” I'd put the mrl on hold fire, take a quick peek, move UAV away, then restart mrl aggressive mode ” That kind of defeats the "totally automated" concept design…

• Quote from ewac123: “you need to add a Uav to make it more like a science experiment ” I considered that, but where to put it? Over the Homeless encampment? But then as soon as they pop up, my MRLS would start firing on it. I wanted to give them a little wiggle room to stretch their legs.

• Coalition Reform

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from FeedbackAccount: “1.) I'am curious how you have drawn the conclusion that my logic is specious. The principle of "asssuming-good-faith" is common among any internet communities. But if you find my logic still specious, I do suggest you re-read my posts but yet carefully and with the required attention. However, you do obviously assume bad faith and intentions. Thus you make it a principle. But why can't this be a principle? The answer is kinda simple: Because a principle like "assumin…

• Quote from jemandanderes: “"The best way to become better is joining an alliance" (see pro player in the thread where you asked about alliances) ” Nah, the best way to improve is do it yourself practice.

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “and I am not yet in an alliance ” Weren't you already thinking of joining one a year ago? ” No, I began looking at them a year ago, but I still don't think I'm as good as I want to be to join one.

• games at a time

It's up to you. I like to micromanage everything so, the most I ever play at one time is 3, sometimes 2, but usually 1 at a time.

• Total VP on a map

Something else to consider: the total VP of every map continues to rise as the cities all gain in population, so, that by day 30, there are a lot more VP total than on day 1

• Quote from user8394273: “If you continue reading the post I then reintroduce that variable, and produce a final outcome which takes into consideration that fact. My initial computation was merely a demonstration of the method. If you have read any serious math papers you will see they start by isolating the crux of the problem and then reintroducing the meaningful, but methodologically trivial complications. If you have an understanding of expected value under conditional probability that I do n…

• Quote from user8394273: “I know that you feel that I'm an intermediate player getting overexcited for beating noobs, and you, whom I suppose is a pro, get irked at seeing people be proud of accomplishments you have long regarded as trivial, but my question is whether this can be countered, and not whether it can be stopped. ” You have me all wrong. I'm not a pro, Teburu is a pro, Opulon is a pro, I'm just on the good side of the middle with a decent store of game mechanics knowledge. It wasn't m…