Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server outages

Teburu - - Bug Reports & Issues

That sounds more like an issue on your end tbh, cuz when there are server side issues then everyone notices

• Questions

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone shares their excel spreadsheet with you ” great idea-Give me your spreadsheets! ” just wondering why you might need this information when you are not playing a card?? ” Just what the Hell are these "c…

• Mobile anti air

Teburu - - General Discussion

you'll have to actually articulate your thoughts beyond a mere "irl maa cant hit bombers, muh realism" and no, the 4 to 6 dmg it deals (depending on level) is really not that much... especially when compared to sams who hit twice as hard and also tend to get one or two offensive AA hits (effectivly letting them hit 2-3 times) easy solution to your problem would be: don't send aircraft at an anti-air gun to be blunt: your argument is pathetic and doesn't go beyond "i lost my bombers to mobile ant…

• "this game is dead" - ppl whenever they don't get exactly what they want

• and it took you half a year to get upset about that? lol if you want to get shit done; you have to be the one to reach out ... the chance of really anyone of the support staff even looking at some random forum post are small, in a nonenglish forum even smaller (cuz obviously you don't want to appeal to RU mods if RU mods are the ppl you have issues with) and the chances for what is basically a dead thread? - pretty much zero if you have issues with players you contact moderators if you have issu…

• Deployables

well the fact that they made an extra resource for the new elite unit pretty much confirms that there will be more applications for deployable gear in the future

• Quote from Juggernaut505: “I can think of several ways. first off: Submarines. idk if this works in the game, but IRL the first subs were built for things like this. during the british blockade in either the American Revolution or the War of 1812, a little one man Peddle powered submarine destroyed boats in the blockade. Subs make great blockade runners. Second: MISSILES! Cruise missiles can indipendantly target Unit stacks, so if you have a way of launching cruise missiles over the water (Examp…

• cold war is broken

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons ” You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game th…

• Coalition Reform

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “Why are you liking your own post the reason no one reads your post is because it's boring and if it doesn't meet my 30 second attention span or DoD's 0.1 second attention span then it won't be taken seriously ” because no one else does? Quote from jemandanderes: “But being bound to someone in a coalition can also be bad, e.g. if someone just takes the cities you've just cleared. There are a lot of options to annoy someone in your coalition if you can't leave. And if coalitio…

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “those noobs are really, really, really, really, really dump i can beat your stack of 20 frigs/destroyer if you put frig and destroyer in 1 stack if: I have a single max cruiser with NPA cruiser kills frig using hit and run (cause frigs suck and are slow) then npa kills Destroyer @Teburu your range advantage is early game only, late game, as the userxxxx--- said, he maxed his frig and DD, so it's same ” thats still about 20 days of out…

• Quote from ewac123: “those noobs are really, really, really, really, really dump i can beat your stack of 20 frigs/destroyer if you put frig and destroyer in 1 stack if: I have a single max cruiser with NPA cruiser kills frig using hit and run (cause frigs suck and are slow) then npa kills Destroyer @Teburu your range advantage is early game only, late game, as the userxxxx--- said, he maxed his frig and DD, so it's same ” thats still about 20 days of outranging the other guy

• conquer and hold, or retake?

IMO you don't really have to capture a city if you can't hold it, only time where it really makes a difference is when it comes to capturing enemy homeland/annexed cities so they can't recruit shit, otherwise you can simply ignore them and just capture the surrounding provinces cuz having to go back and kill insurgents and then move in is rather annoying

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from user8394273: “So I'm on the verge of my first solo victory in a WW3 map. As NZ, i rushed Australia's capital early game (he can't get troops over to defend because Australia's so big), and having him lose his capital just made him quit. I quietly took over the relatively inactive Pacific basin, then built a massive navy of fully upgraded destroyers and frigates (20 destroyers, 10 frigates), by day 25-30, without a single armor unit or aircraft. …

• cold war is broken

you need to actually use the search function to find them

• If you have such a massive economy advantage over the guy with the ships probably the most simple solution would be to simply play the long game and use mixed heli stacks to slowly whittle down ship stacks, maybe in the meantime use superior economy to get into missile research and bomb the navy guys homeland If youre in europe/asia you can just conquer the rest of the landmass you're on, europe+asia should be enough VP for a solo victory so in theory its pretty possible to break that hold; in r…

• Questions

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone shares their excel spreadsheet with you

• Opening Strategies

Quote from TimboInLimbo: “There is a lot of talk here about not rushing too quick unprepared. In my (limited) experience, you can combine all starting forces and rush a neighbor with a large stack and easily overwhelm him. I can usually take 3-5 cities and THEN slow down, take stock, focus on improvements and plan your game. But the early rush seems to work for me. ” that only works if the other guy is inactive and an idiot because the entrenchment bonus is gonna fuck you up

• What is your K/D ratio?

Teburu - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Opulon: “I have 9.7 K/D But it seems you are suffering from a bug of stats duplicating themselves (you wouldn't be rank 29 with 32 000 units killed) Now, please keep in mind that a high K/D, due to how awful the level in public games is, doesn't mean anything about our real skill, but only hints at our absolute proficiency to farm with industrial efficiency complete retards. I would be much more afraid of someone with a 2,5 K/D that only played elite challenge…

• cold war map?

Flashpoint map but it resembles europe during the cold war in terms of countries

• WHY!!!

Teburu - - Maps

because we specifically dislike you in particular