Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you are Australia you should have a good navy and use units like AWACs to make it hard to sneak attack your core cities. Also you should keep watch, if there are people who use missiles and or a lot of gold.

• No, there is no straight up no, gernally speaking. Though we can't speak for every single player. Mass murder and betrayal are both parts of a war game like this.

• Questions

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

To theorise? and to compare doctrine informations with each other?

• Airforce on the ground

Airforce on the ground has attack of 0.5 and defense of 1.0 per unit as fas as I know

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from jemandanderes: “On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC? ” Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts? ” he still can do this but he has to pay 60 SC memberships...bit heavy but hey thats pay2win... ” If he does that, I am fine with it.

• Quote from jemandanderes: “On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC? ” Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts?

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kalrakh: “The removed indication of activity quite a while ago sadly. ” I'm still seeing "military coup" articles, or are you talking about something else? ” Yes, I am talking about the indicator, that was visible in Diplmacy tab. News articles are the only indicator left, though they do not tell you, if a leader returned inbetween.

• Does the building respawn or is the efficiency of the farm limited by the fact, that you destroyed the homeless factory? Or was it indestructible by attacks, I can't remember.

• Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “How can a unit occupy and stay stealth? They kind of reveal themselves to siege ” It's kinda the whole point of anti terrorism in modern warfare. ” As far as I know, Anti-Terrorism goes in, kills all Terrorist they seem to find and go out Welcome back @booombooom? ” This is not always the case. There are also cases where SF take out terrorists and have to secure land until r…

• Quote from Opulon: “Beyond reality talks, Special Forces that could conquer territory are just so blatantely OP and unbalanced there is no point to discuss it. Not only does it make a lot of units redundant, but it draws so much operational value to itself it's ridiculous. ” No core city would be every secure

• Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “How can a unit occupy and stay stealth? They kind of reveal themselves to siege ” It's kinda the whole point of anti terrorism in modern warfare. ” As far as I know, Anti-Terrorism goes in, kills all Terrorist they seem to find and go out Welcome back @booombooom? ” This is not always the case. There are also cases where SF take out terrorists and have to secure land until reinforcements arrive. If SF can't save or…

• Quote from TimboInLimbo: “Don't inactive players convert to Computer players (AI) and actually take action? Or do they just sit around doing nothing? ” Normal player get taken over by AI, players with Security Council do not. The removed indication of activity quite a while ago sadly. Player tend to be more active/aggressive and not spread their troops randomly over all their provinces, so behaviour is the only indicator for activity.

• Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Kalrakh: “How can a unit occupy and stay stealth? They kind of reveal themselves to siege ” It's kinda the whole point of anti terrorism in modern warfare. ” As far as I know, Anti-Terrorism goes in, kills all Terrorist they seem to find and go out Welcome back @booombooom?

• Airborne Officer and SAS

If switched them back into SAS they should be stealth again

• It can only work, if you would fill the last remaining place by doing so and yes they would have to be the same type of map.

• Airborne Officer and SAS

Air Lift is not stealth, Airlift uses transport planes they are never stealth Airassault is stealth, but advanced AWACs can currently detect their radar signature. So far I did not get an answer, if this is a bug or not.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “The insane amount of zombie players these days likely made it worse. ” You mean the ZombieXXXXX players? ” Exactly

• Transport units are their own type of units and never stealth

• The insane amount of zombie players these days likely made it worse.

• Security Counsel glitch

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Yeah, I have the same issue, even bought new SC because I thought it run out for real any news about that? @Yak