Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Noobs when they open research tab for the first time

• Quote from HuanPirin40: “Hi Can someone help me. I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS does not display the green dot signature for air units. A full wing basically showed up right next to the AWACS and the only reason it showed up was because it's over my territory. I've tried clearing the cashes and restarting did not worked. Please …

• "Range melee" mechanic

Colonel Waffles - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “That's true enough. This is partly why I think CoW's system for unit upgrades is better: you can't just spam a load of units at L1 really cheap, and then upgrade them later for free; you have to pay the difference in mobilization cost between levels for each unit you decide to upgrade. But anyway, that would only solve part of the issue at hand, if it were ever introduced to CoN. In general, I like playbabe's suggestion. I think you could quite well argue that Gen3 Mot I…

• "Range melee" mechanic

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “I was comparing the mot inf. My argument is that if mot inf got this ability, naval inf would not be as useful anymore ” Sorry, maybe I didn't explain what I meant, or didn't get your meaning. You said Gen3 Mot Inf would do 6 attack to Gen2's ~4.5 def. And that would make them more powerful than Naval Infantry as a spearhead. But it wouldn't. It would only make them more powerful than Gen1 Naval Infantry. If you're using Gen3 Mot Inf as a com…

• "Range melee" mechanic

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “I think for something like this to work inf would have to have a complete overhaul. In theory, if Gen 3 attacked a Gen 2, the Gen 3 will deal 6 dmg and the Gen 2 will defend with maybe 4.5 damage. At this point, naval inf no longer really useful as a spearhead unit since mot inf does it better, and god knows naval inf don’t need this ability. ” Not sure that's a fair comparison? Gen 2 naval inf does 8 attack damage, and gen 3 naval inf does 1…

• New Kind Of Insurgency

So kind of like The Chosen but in regular games?

• "Range melee" mechanic

I think for something like this to work inf would have to have a complete overhaul. In theory, if Gen 3 attacked a Gen 2, the Gen 3 will deal 6 dmg and the Gen 2 will defend with maybe 4.5 damage. At this point, naval inf no longer really useful as a spearhead unit since mot inf does it better, and god knows naval inf don’t need this ability.

• Quote from playbabe: “just buff asw heli, that thing is real coastal def due to short range ” There is still the problem of activity though. Could they make it so the helis automatically go to counterattack once the enemy ship attacks?

• Quote from Nubluk: “Colonel Waffles I think you should produce lvl 4 MRLS and park them on your coast and pretend they are costal guns. Problem solved. ” This works well. I’m not necessarily saying navy should be nerfed. Just there should be more to it than some improvised “coastal defense”

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I haven't noticed any difference. No matter what I do, I always end up the most notorious. ” It’s the abuse of those MRLs I tell you!

• Corvette overhaul

Quote from ewac123: “SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT A CORVETTE IS A COASTAL CRUISER NOW??? ” Am I?

• Corvette overhaul

Quote from ewac123: “Decent ideas. 2 Big issues... 1. The Level 7 Admiral has a 35km view range. Your coast guard speed boat apparently has the most advanced binoculuars in the world... 2. Like DoD said, your corvette will be killed by a towed arty that has 0.1 HP left while disembarking. ENJOY! Btw: You'll need to be beyond normal intelligence to figure out WHY the corvette would die if it tried to engage it in combat. ” Well the Level 7 Admiral also has lower sight range than cruisers. The rea…

• Corvette overhaul

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well, there is one other point that bothers me. Since corvettes seem to have been designed for harbor/beach defense, it seems wrong that as soon as an infantry transport starts unloading (and anyone with a brain would do the instant unload transformation) that the corvette can no longer fire on the deploying unit. Overall, I'd like to keep any changes in line with the original purpose, so maybe completely scuttle the sub attack (mainly because 2/3 subs are deep water…

• Corvette overhaul

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Back to the drawing board with you. Apparently, either you are huffing jenkem, or you don't realize you are trying to make a lvl 1 corvette THREE times more deadly vs subs than a lvl 1 cruiser, 20% more deadly than a fully maxed cruiser, and 20% more deadly than a lvl 1 Destroyer, the very ship MEANT to be a sub hunter. It just gets more drunkenly ludicrous at T2 and T3. ... I may agree with your premise, but ^ THAT isn't the fix, so, ... - ” I see I fixed that I do …

• one ip

Colonel Waffles - - Questions & Answers

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” The only way is to get SC on both accounts

• Corvette overhaul

As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500 Components, 300 Manpower, 600 electronics, 1K Money Sight Range: 40 HP: 15 Speed: 3 (1 in deep seas) Radar signature: High Sonar signature Radar and sonar detection within 75: Naval Units (HIGH) Fixed Wing (HIGH) Damage vs Soft 2.0 vs Hard 0.5 vs Surface 3.0 vs Sub 3.0 vs Fixed Wing…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag ” Yes, at least Brazil is winning... ” Sir This is the Meme chat sir

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “I am tracking a sub "wolf pack" with some naval patrol planes. Can they see / detect me? ” In theory, nothing is stopping them from seeing your planes within sight range If you want to be safe, stay outside of sight range but close enough to see their sonar signature

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Aggressor X: “Other suggestion : make a new map started with ready weapons similar to real life in power and abilities of every country ” that one will never happen lmao; go play RPs if you want "realism" ” Well is wouldn’t say it will never happen, just it’s not realistic to hope for it Able Archer was a thing