Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 433.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ewac123: “Then the anti VPN from Malta will zap you ” Anti VPN? Are you sure that is possible?

• continent sugestion

jemandanderes - - Maps

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically already lost at the beginning

• Coalition Reform

jemandanderes - - Suggestions

But being bound to someone in a coalition can also be bad, e.g. if someone just takes the cities you've just cleared. There are a lot of options to annoy someone in your coalition if you can't leave. And if coalitions are going to be static, some people would also do that and you can't do anything against it, but in return you only have a very slight disadvantage in a war against a backstabber.

• Idea for the sea

Quote from TORNADOCHASER22: “Lol that is Exactly what i was thinking how did you know lol no but if you were in the uk or even usa or some other place you could see a ship by far for a very long distance without radars or anything my point is not enough is visible and you could take a sea province and set up a ship with a huge radius like a Radar ship i mean that satellite idea is pretty good but my point is to much is fog of war it should be a bit less like 1 of the sea province around your bor…

• Banned

jemandanderes - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from El sese: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Because you touch yourself at night when you think no one is looking. ” Nah sometimes i think there is cams on my room which is weird ” How do you know? There is no reason to believe that the BND has put cameras anywhere. They are not trying to take over the world. Just - go on with your life like nothing happened. I mean, nothing happened.

• "The best way to become better is joining an alliance" (see pro player in the thread where you asked about alliances)

• Questions

jemandanderes - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone shares their excel spreadsheet with you ” great idea-Give me your spreadsheets!

• Quote from Opulon: “It's cool as a easter egg or for screenshots, though, and should be "togglable" ” So where do I turn it off?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “and I am not yet in an alliance ” Weren't you already thinking of joining one a year ago?

• games at a time

jemandanderes - - Questions & Answers

Quote from LastLiving: “how many games at a time is good? I am currently playing 7 games, all normal speed. ” Well, considering that you want to able to quickly check on your games before you go to work/school/whatever and you need at least 5 minutes per game, which isn't that much, you'd need qt least 35 minutes just for quickly checking every game. Also when you are just quickly looking in every game to see if something happened, you'd also need these >35 minutes. Yes, checking your games ever…

• Idea for the sea

I don't think that having the level of intelligence you have in a province or city owned by you o the sea makes much sense. Land is something a lot of people live on, while there are only some people in coastal waters and next to no people who could spot enemy ships in high seas. Of course having people suddenly switch sides when one infantry unit is at a specific point is also not logical, but that just is something games have to simplify. Seeing ships approaching while they are still in high s…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from player528: “i havent seen those games before but con ww3 reminds me of risk Edit i got risk on the christmas of 2018 i think and risk reminds me of con ww3 here is the discription. Risk is a strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest[1] for two to six players. The standard version is played on a board depicting a political map of the world, divided into forty-two territories, which are grouped into six continents. Turns rotate among players who co…

• In game name

jemandanderes - - Bug Reports & Issues

Have you tried reloading the tabs, restarting your browser/computer? Can you provide screenshots?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from jemandanderes: “On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC? ” Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts? ” My idea is not to ignore a whole ip when one account using it has SC, just not taking the account having SC into consideration, so if someone wants to play with 60 accounts, he would need SC on 59 of the…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Didn't Captain Phillip's crew have knives, flesh (oops flash) lights, shanks, crow bars, water hoses or sumptin' to defend themselves? Maybe the transports are using miscellaneous items to fight like that. You ever get hit in the chest with a flare fired from a flare gun? It hurts & the burning smell is awful. Not to toot my own horn, but moop moop. I hide a knife and $20 for cab fare if I get rolled in my delicious fiery mane of a mullet. ” I don't think you can sink a …

• I can't help you, but I don't have this error, just so you know.

• Quote from ewac123: “I am part of a 5 person bloc in the zombie game and in 2 different coalition we have identical goals and are allies I have "turned the tide" (check DoD's news thread xD) of some battles I have publicly declared myself an ally. I have given the other coalition shared intel. And I am not breaking rules. ” So you are in the same game as him?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “The removed indication of activity quite a while ago sadly. ” I'm still seeing "military coup" articles, or are you talking about something else?

• Coalition Reform

Quote from FeedbackAccount: “3) Remove the Coalition totally from the game. Alliances suit the needs and advantages of coalitions more then coalitions do so as a stand alone feature. Players in alliances are bound into a social group, which they won't backstab or betray., at least in far fewer numbers then coalitions members. ” Alliances don't suit that need at all. Coalition gives people who already know each other well intelligence, which is very important, because I don't want to need to tell…

• Exactly. I want to add that transport ships are just a way for land units to cross water, not a ship with guns. And why did you even attack his corvettes?