Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server outages

Geraschenko - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Zozo001: “OK, so what can be the problem on my end when the app says "cannot be connected" at times, while it does connect other times? ” I suspect you have a very unstable internet connection or your ISP is having problems sharing the internet.

• JOKER_MD, Сообщаю Вам, что тема исчерпана и закрыта. Ответы Вам были предоставленны по причине бана. Бан был выдан на 1 сутки и на данный момент Вы имеете доступ ко всем каналам официального сервера Дискорд. В дальнейшем прошу Вас изучить правила поведения, которые написаны для всех без исключений.

• Questions

Geraschenko - - Questions & Answers

Tom_Cruise, Not always before the start of the battle, a well-thought-out strategy pays off. The human factor influences here. People are also playing against you and they can disrupt your strategy in the first minutes of the battle. This is purely my opinion, the opinion of a military man. ))

• Questions

Dealer of Death, Card - map - game these are the features of the Russian translation ...

• In game name

Quote from Ryusin: “that might be.. pretty sure the last game I joined was after I set up my name though.. I'll see what happens after my next game. ” a new nickname will become available when you start a new card.

• games at a time

I think that with the increase in the number of cards, their quality decreases ... this is my opinion.

• Questions

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone shares their excel spreadsheet with you ” great idea-Give me your spreadsheets! ” just wondering why you might need this information when you are not playing a card??

• Changing Username

Quote from Iroxeth: “I would be glad if somebody could help me with the issue. ” have you already been helped? if not, leave an answer here, I will come back later to check.

• X10 map

Geraschenko - - Maps

it was too fast. I once played these cards in very ancient times. and after sleeping I always found that my country was not there. are you ready to not sleep at all or sleep for one hour?

• cold war map?

Quote from LastLiving: “Quote from Teburu: “Flashpoint map but it resembles europe during the cold war in terms of countries ” aw I thought it would be 2 sides fighting against each other ” Go to the map, check it out for yourself. Each person will have their own opinion about her.

• Security Council

Good day. Try to clear the cache and then refresh the game page.

• it looks like an anti-tank installation or an anti-aircraft installation...

• Special Forces

Geraschenko - - Suggestions

they can be used both against artillery stacks, against aircraft at the airport, the mobilization of single units. Each player sees a different potential in the special forces.

• Try to write to the leaders of other alliances and agree on the terms of the game. After you agree with someone, write to the leader of your language channel on the official Discord channel about creating an elite card.

• Russian chat

Quote from JOKER_MD: “good evening, please tell me, the game staff enter the Russian chat on the forum? ” I answer your question: yes, they come.

• Изучайте официальные правила игры. У меня есть подтверждение ваших оскорблений в мой адрес. Был выдан бан только, из официального сервера Дискорд удаления не было. Learn the official rules of the game. I have confirmation of your insults to me. Only a ban was issued, there was no deletion from the official server Discord.

• I agree. were wrong in the description. Only a coalition ally can board an aircraft carrier. The one who has the right of way simply does not see the aircraft carrier of the other player.

• 1. You can build as many aircraft carriers as there are enough resources. 2. The capacity depends on the technological level of the aircraft carrier. this will be the 1st level - 5, the 2nd - 10, the 3rd - 15 aircraft. 3. Coalition allies or those with a right of way can also use an aircraft carrier.

• Limit on foreign agents

ahuman, wait a whole day to cause damage to the airport, and it will also work, and it is enough to resume it up to 40% for it to work in a few hours. Don't you think this is too complicated a maneuver?

• Zozo001, "The limit is 3 per enemy country, so more enemies means more possible agents." - this is not true. spies in any quantity can be hired.