Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Air Lift is not stealth, Airlift uses transport planes they are never stealth Airassault is stealth, but advanced AWACs can currently detect their radar signature. So far I did not get an answer, if this is a bug or not. ” thanks. as i suspected. so it's a bug ... there was no awacs and the officer should have been stealthed and not detectable ...

• If SAS or Airborne-Officer (lvl3) are used via Air-Assault, are they stealthed? i thought so, but my airborne-officer get attacked and there was no stealth revealing unit near by ... and same question to Air-Lift ... stealthed?

• Quote from Teburu: “>how did my attack chopper stack not kill them? >says u used 4 gunshipss + 1 officer; not much of an attack heli there? -> my mistake. meant Attack-Choppers (4 + officer) >as always rng is a thing they should have had enough power to kill the stack (37 HPs). At least the should not have dealt only 15 HPs of damage ... even with the worst RNG possible (except there is a faktor, that can reduce damage to nearly zero) 4x11 damage (attack-choppers) + 13 (officer) = 57*Bonus (25%)…

• 1. thanks to all for the help. did they changed that in the unit-desciption? I was absolutely sure, that there was not a sign like helmet/tank, but the support-sign (little artilery) -> obvisiously: man ... I#m stupid 2. my first stack where 4 Attack-choppers + officer -> my mistake -> they should have dealt enough damage for 37 HPs (ATs) - even with bad rng ... 3. why took they damage: the both ATs where in my province. ist was a biiiig province. in a radius of 100 was no other unit ... i check…

• Quote from Teburu: “you can literally just look into the unit description to find out what unit type a unit counts as; its depicted right next to their name at the top -> i read this line in the forum and tried looked the description up many many time. i don't find anything mentioned .. there is just the type "infantery", "armored", "support". that "infantery" means soft and armored "hard" is (relatively) clear ... my question was what exactly "support" is ?! Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “again i…

• towed artillery is counted as "soft" target (so getting bonus from the inf-officer). what type of "target" are support-units? are they "hard"-Targets as you hinted? that would mean, that i should take attack-choppers to fight them, but i had the impression, that i don't do much damage ... not as much as with gunships and that would be senseless?!

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes ” I know... but every single person with a brain agrees;) ” everyone with a brain knows (or could at least imagine) that there are games and situations where this is the best option, so "first thinking, then writing" is good prase anyone should consider

• Hello everyone, again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a stack of Gunships Attack-Choppers (4x lvl 5) + Heli-Officer (lvl 3). the both antitanks where already damaged, having together 37 Hitpoints. They where on the move, in enemy province (my province), normal terrain. i had expected that my stack would kill them easiely, but only did about 15 HPs of damage! further more the helis took damage??? after tha…

• Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes

• sorry - the terrain probably was the problem. i attacked just 1 time ... can be closed

• i reported it ... it happened again ... i reported it. still no answer. not here, not anywhere else ...

• Hello to everyone. Again i was surprised by this problem. i attacked a stack of units (2 MBTs, 2 MRLs, 3 Inf (lvl 5), 1 SAM (lvl 3), 1 Recon (lvl 1)). The Stack was located in OpenGround and not entrenched. i attacked with 3 gunships (lvl1) and lost 1 gunship and the other to got heavy damage (lost about 27 HPs). it showed, that the air-defense of the SAMs triggered. the recon has a def-val of 1.5 - the 3 Inf have 3x1.9 = 5.7 = 7.2) Theres not possibility that i lose so much Hitpoints! please re…

• SAM vs. Gunship

DerIrrePolterer - - Questions & Answers

3 inf lvl 6 = 3x1.9 damage = 5.7 ... Recon lvl 1 = 1.5 damage 5.7 + 1.5 = 7.2 Damage. with rng or what ever ... let it be 10 or 12 ... but not 27 !!!

• SAM vs. Gunship

Hello to everyone. Again i was surprised by this problem. i attacked a stack of units (2 MBTs, 2 MRLs, 3 Inf (lvl 5), 1 SAM (lvl 3), 1 Recon (lvl 1)). The Stack was located in OpenGround and not entrenched. i attacked with 3 gunships (lvl1) and lost 1 gunship and the other to got heavy damage (lost about 27 HPs). it showed, that the air-defense of the SAMs triggered. the recon has a def-val of 1.5 - the 3 Inf have 3x1.9 = 5.7 = 7.2) Theres not possibility that i lose so much HPs ?!?! short updat…

• SAM vs. Gunship

Quote from Teburu: “rng/terrain ” RNG does not count, becouse it can't go over the max-dmg-value (or can it???). but terrain-bonus! good point. Thanks!

• ok - thank a lot to everyone. was not clear to me - now it is thread can be closed.

• Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “means, if the ICBM (only ICBMs or any Missile?) hits a town and the AA is in the "plash"-Radius, it's PD is triggered? so if the ICBM only has 2 HPs left and i have 1-3 SAMs near by, the ICBM will get destroyed through PD and does not demolish the city? SPlash-Radius is 50-75 .. so i don't have to put my TDS/SAMs directly into the city?! ” can someone answer this question please?

• SAM vs. Gunship

hey, i've got a rotary-wing-officer at lvl 2. 40 HP. i attacked a Stack of a MBT (lvl7), 1 SAM (lvl5), 3 Inf (Lvl6). i would have thought that the max. DMG he will take would be 2 (def) from the tank + 5,7 (3x1,9) from the Inf. Thats about 8 mdg max. The SAM has only a def-value vs. FixedWing ... but he took about 13 Dmg (now he has 26,8 HP left). how is that possible? Thanks!

• ok - thats the only thing that may be possible. BUT ... if the SASF has spotted my drone, he would have engaged emediately, or not? Then he would have not been stealthed any longer and my SAMs should have attacked ... or am i wrong?

• guys ... none of these units ! i checked everything countless times. the only thing that could have detected me where radar/sam/tds/awacs. no awacs there, no tds there, no sam there. IF there had been a stealthed drone, i would have spotted it to, didn't i?