Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 438.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• X10 map

Kranzegrad - - Maps

10x speed, is alike 'speed runner' game or 'blade runner' (half rising tides map world (half it).

• Yep. We need faster map.

• I agree, and including Middle East Crisis map too.

• Sorry about that. I just testing my new naval skills tactic, 'transport ship has sunk by frigate', it's my handwriting, and i telling few users that tactic to CoN global chat chanel. i learn that tactic from CoN 'unit tooltip'. If you want armed transport ship, it' near impossible, because in reality, TP ship has no naval guns, except there has TP armed with AA-guns, it's called 'Assault Ship'.

• QOL for mobile

Kranzegrad - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “ forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d32e7c316db5aab3f45f35e3f ” Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “I know, i know, what you goingto say to me, it's not part of your suggestions, but this post is ” First of all if you know that why didn't you just make a new thread?Quote from Kranzegrad: “(it's only words). ” The communist manifest from Marx and Engels was also "just words" and it still changed the world more than one person with a gun is ever going to be able to…

• HUH !!! WWZ is here... Time limit is monday 05:00 pm! Just great, i has rush.

• increase manpower

Quote from kurtvonstein: “hospital dont work in that aspect...i had a lvl 5 hospital running for 25 days...the populationw as not signifanctly higher then in other cities... ” I know... hospital increase population for slowly...

• QOL for mobile

Hmm... yellow arrow on ground units in transport naval vessel (6x infantry and 1x armor unit). I has same problem here (yellow arrow on transport ship). CoN need 'Landing Ships' (LS) tranported ground units safety, ground units can fit in LS ship about 10 or more it, and LS has also AA-weapontries. LS can carrier helicopters on deck hangar, and also airborne infantry can attack deck hangar to inland by helicopter. San_Antonio_class_rendering.jpg I know, i know, what you goingto say to me, it's n…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Introducing, ... The Weyhoun U-DvM Stealth Bomber! cloudless-empty-blue-sky-background-picture-id491622306 The Best Stealth in the Business! ” Awesome.

• increase manpower

... hospital can increase population (including resourced and manpower too).

• Damaged aircraft

Kranzegrad - - General Discussion

Air units can healing by cities 1HP/1DAY (hospital). Hospital level 1 can upgrated 1HP/1DAY to 2HP/1DAY. But there has build time 24 hours, realistic build time should has been 24 hours to 9 hours.

• Quote from playbabe: “SO back a lot of aged ago we used to have "nationalization", when you have homeland lower then 6, you can make annexed city become homeland without cost. essential people that lost all their homeland can just make new one lmao. so guess it doesn't go very well that why right now we don't have it. still, downing number from the biggest map 150p to 100p the least city 5 but 4 in a few more country (KOREA). so I proposed a new idea, cut annexing cost depend on number of starte…

• More Suggestions

Gold... next one is Diamons Mines. HUH!!! No thanks.

• Increase British Cities

Quote from bobqz: “When I have played as a Korea before,the other one always attacks me and we both get weaker because of it. Defeat soon followed for both of us. It seems like you can’t reason with some people. A unified Korea would stand a better chance even if just in coalition together. ” Yep.

• Rogue state

Kranzegrad - - Questions & Answers

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Too much enemies... 1x enemy nations is -2 moral point. 15x enemy nation makes -30 moral point. ” How do you know how much enemies he has? ” Oops, i forget added 'Example' word in message.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Well, that's not that unbalanced, because conquered city's base production is just 25% of the production of a homeland city and additionally have lower moral, so Japans economic win from this conquest is way lower than it appears at first glance. ” Yes, you are right about this. These 8x captured Korean City get quite low materials. Examples; 4x supplies city (+25% materials (1x Occupied City), them it's mak…

• Rogue state

Kranzegrad - - Questions & Answers

Too much enemies... 1x enemy nations is -2 moral point. 15x enemy nation makes -30 moral point.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes. Except when I play Japan. Then North and South form a coalition with China, and I'm cut off from the rest of asia. Harumpf! ” Huh... Lol... China and his Red Protection Shield (The Great Wall).

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too bad. ” Yep.