Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 530.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Going AI

ewac123 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from GeneralZod31: “Source? ” if you don't trust DoD, you are truly unintelligent source: The Dorado Staff *joking*

• X10 map

ewac123 - - Maps

Quote from ADVISOR: “MAP - means the word "GAME". It's just that in Russia it is customary to say "LET'S GO TO THE MAP". And do not say let's go into the game)) Apparently the GOOGLE translator also confuses a credit card and a game map ))) ” wow! con mods weren't on hiatus after all I urgently need your help on this matter -> forum.conflictnations.com/inde…xploit-links-immediately/

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Looks more like a kurtvonstein free range zombie pasture than a DoD zombie farm. (DoD zombie farms are controlled and don't get out of hand.) In fact, it looks like something is going to happen in this game, that I've never seen before:Non zombie insurgents Winning the game. ” Yeah, there was a time when rogues had 10 pts from victory, and I had to fire some nuclear CMs to get it under control

• To those strategists like @Dealer of Death Day 181, my attack helicopter strategy finally making a breakthrough in the "Russia situation". Russia spammed tanks, Sams, missile defense, and MRL So I kinda had to invest in aircraft carriers and attack helis(I had naval superiority since day 17) Anyhow, Turkey has been placed into my "protective puppet nations" while being part of russia's coalition. He's giving me info on the russian forces. All of Russian homeland taken, also my insurgent spawning…

• cold war is broken

Quote from Lucas_Charles: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons ” You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game that's also supposed to…

• X10 map

ewac123 - - Maps

Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked (and the first you didn't like yourself)

• X10 map

ewac123 - - Maps

Quote from One_White_Wine: “I think during the summer holidays it is worth returning to the x10 mode ” no thank you this has already been suggested CLOSED

• cold war is broken

Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I gave you a solution, you refused. Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ewac123: “you need to add a Uav to make it more like a science experiment ” I considered that, but where to put it? Over the Homeless encampment? But then as soon as they pop up, my MRLS would start firing on it. I wanted to give them a little wiggle room to stretch their legs. ” I'd put the mrl on hold fire, take a quick peek, move UAV away, then restart mrl aggressive mode

• btw: Those SC equipped alts are auto whitelist thanks to a special feature introduced a while back..

• Quote from Danny Python: “Hello Support team, I was playing in the game number 4085399 with my younger brother at our home, his account is: "Ajax Galahad". I accidently connect to his wifi connection, which he is using the same connection and I was not noticed that and my account: "Danny Python" was banned from the game. I have experienced from being banned at the last time due to the same issue I have met. Please help me to resolve this problem. Please help me. ” ... Use a vpn next time, lesson…

• you need to add a Uav to make it more like a science experiment

• cold war is broken

Quote from Lucas_Charles: “Why can't i still find a Cold War map? i'm so confused, i been on 2 days straight all hours of the day and for some reason this game is still unseen, the news didn't say i'd never get to play the map so i don't know what's going on here. ” god damn Use a second system language Eg. I use FR to find it Plenty of games in FR

• Total VP on a map

Quote from Whiskey Guy: “On the North America and World maps, there are clearly not enough points for 2 coalitions to gain victory conditions. But how many TOTAL victory points are on the 2 maps? It seems there should be enough points for more than 1 player to gain the solo victory condition points on the world map, but not enough for 2 full 5-person coalitions. On the North America map it doesn't seem that there are enough total points for 2 players to get solo victory condiitons. It seems on t…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “those noobs are really, really, really, really, really dump i can beat your stack of 20 frigs/destroyer if you put frig and destroyer in 1 stack if: I have a single max cruiser with NPA cruiser kills frig using hit and run (cause frigs suck and are slow) then npa kills Destroyer @Teburu your range advantage is early game only, late game, as the userxxxx--- said, he maxed his frig and DD, so it's same ” thats still …

• Coalition Reform

ewac123 - - Suggestions

post liked

• Hello, Despite many people's vehemently denial of free gold links, it is indeed existing. I've done a test a while ago with @Maxim | CM and it indeed gives you 13000 gold and 31 days SC for new accounts. The craziest thing, you can make as many accounts as you can with these. You can search up "Infographics show conflict of nations" into chrome, tap the video, open the description, and tap the link. Ignore the "only available for 30 days after the publishing of this video" thing that's fake. Ple…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from ewac123: “those noobs are really, really, really, really, really dump i can beat your stack of 20 frigs/destroyer if you put frig and destroyer in 1 stack if: I have a single max cruiser with NPA cruiser kills frig using hit and run (cause frigs suck and are slow) then npa kills Destroyer @Teburu your range advantage is early game only, late game, as the userxxxx--- said, he maxed his frig and DD, so it's same ” thats still about 20 days of outranging the other guy…

• Coalition Reform

ewac123 - - Suggestions

Why are you liking your own post the reason no one reads your post is because it's boring and if it doesn't meet my 30 second attention span or DoD's 0.1 second attention span then it won't be taken seriously

• Quote from Tameem Hasan: “Admin please, i want see all my upgrade & mobilizing finish when i wake up from sleep. so please i request you to release 4x version of cold war map. thank you. ” wow...