Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 601.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• continent sugestion

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically already lost at the beginning ” lol this can be argued for ever. Some even say New Zealand and some surrounding islands are another continent since they are on a plate different than that of Australia. Oceania is just kind of a name for all those islands in…

• X10 map

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself) ” lol

• Coalition Reform

Rozne Eltobliv - - Suggestions

I thought Hitler too, Stalin was backstabbed (and emerged victorious)

• Coalition Reform

Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…72a4daefeb83a3328dd418027 ” why does he says that?

• In game name

Rozne Eltobliv - - Bug Reports & Issues

I remember when my name was UserXxxxx and I changed it, I had 1 active game. My name was still userxxxxx in that game while it changed in the ones I joined later.

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “After that, I was defeated by the regular Afro-Arab coalition which is formed pretty much in every game. They decided me to land their troops at. ” Sounds like either not having enough navy or not having enough allies to help in naval battles. ” I had a good navy.... As I said I was not in a coalition and thus, I fought alone.

• continent sugestion

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Australia will still remain Australia

• I have played Cuba twice. The first time, it was my first WW3 map and thus I got killed before day 6 by USA, Mexico and Colombia. The second time, it was better. I was allies with Mexico, who had told USA not to invade.. (They were in a coalition, I wasn't) . I eyed on South America and my first target was Venezuela and then Brazil (The first and last time I conquered Brazil. It takes forever) After that, I was defeated by the regular Afro-Arab coalition which is formed pretty much in every game…

• Quote from playbabe: “Try Nepal if they bring back 128p overkill ” Nepal would have been a better experience for me if India and China had not formed a coalition just to attack me.

• in real life, there's a lake in Nicaragua south of Managua. Maybe it is some kind of confusion in-game?

• For me it is the same as before, I can keep scrolling down and down till I find 4-day old games... Never scrolled further.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm sorry, yeah it's not correct but I don't see what the big deal is. What I mean is, it saying you are inactive doesn't actually paralyze you, right? ... the A.I. hasn't taken over your troops, right? ... you haven't involuntarily left your coalition, right? ” I think one doesn't get the gold reward after a game if he/she is inactive.

• My Suggestions

Quote from Bleach45: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for that . ” I agree, what I meant to communicate is they may as well disable the trade feature because currently almost no one uses it. With the exception of the 'private' resources everyone can purchase for themselves. Almost no …

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Would've been an all-time meme if the player's name was Aung San Soo Kyi... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…72a4daefeb83a3328dd418027 ” Or maybe Win Myint . But whatever ....the coup is the main thing

• Doomsday map

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

I like Apocalypse a lot . It is very much similar just except for the gold . But this is not CoW, it is CoN and it must be unique in its own way .

• My Suggestions

no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for that .

• Are all the continents balanced?

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Not balanced . I assume you are talking about WW3 map . In this scenario, no European country has 5 cities , all have 6 or more (playable ones ) . In Americas, number of countries is less in real life. USA Canada and Brazil are very big in size and Central American nations are very small . This means that playable countries will obviously be lesser .Africa however is an interesting region for me and many players like to play African countries . There are a lot of countries and most have 5 cities…

• Vote Kick

right of way still remains after someone leaves the coalition . But the Shared Intelligence for those 24 hours when one is leaving or being kicked Also makes sense because that nation is not yet out of the coalition and still a part of the coalition ... and btw I love the tag of "traitor" on this thread .

• game after time passes

Rozne Eltobliv - - Off Topic

Change always comes. Theres no way to prevent change (dont start disagreeing with this line lol) . In 2017, when the world map contained only like 24 nations,who may have thought a 128-player map will ever be released ? Countries as small as Nepal or Azerbaijan are playable which i guess is a really great thing . I have been thinking about this for more than a month . How will the game be in the future . Originally i thought about 50 years later but that is too long to predict about. So i may wr…