Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

Quote from Zemunelo: “No you don't. You actually want to steam roll your opponents with "the best combo" and with little effort.And if supply is automatic then you can still concentrate on war. Right? Just don't forget to protect your flanks. This is part of war. It's missing here. ” Absolutely WRONG. I want to play a game. You want to play accountant. Sorry if I don't think book keeping and doing inventories is fun, I had to do enough of that crap in real life.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Excuse me, but F**K THAT! I want to play a WAR game concentrating on WAR, not Logistics. ” Is it more accurate to say that you want to spend your game time focused 99% on the tip of the "spear", and not on the rest of the spear. - Ground attack jets don't fly because the pilots keep them ready, or fetch weaponry for them, or or figure out their missions. - Submarines don't stay at sea because they forage for their own food. - The Persians didn't …

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “cities shoudl ahve to ability to turn off the lights...no now to distract bombers... ” Quote from Buckeyechamp: “ At a cost, nothing should be free in game. Like blackout reduces resource production by 50 pct. ” I understand where you are coming from, but 50%?? Factories can be easily made so they emit no light and run at full tilt. BUT my main objection goes to the Godfather of Zombie Hunting (which kinda renders Buckeye's point moot) : This is a WW3 game, not a WW2 ga…

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from Zemunelo: “It would be much better if we actually have supply in game. Like supply truck, ship or plane would automatically deliver supply that units already use. If it fail to deliver you can send another but you spend resources. And if eventually you fail to supply units, those units next day will fight with penalty. Eg. - 10% to stats. Or start losing hp. In 3 or 4 days, they die without supply. Trucks would need nearest friendly city and friendly territory connected to unit, ships…

• Quote from MallahanJr: “Dealer of death once again epeening something. I still stay we need a "coalition view" option so that we can see what our coalition members see. ” 1.) "epeening" - I am unfamiliar with this word. 2.) I don't understand, you can already see what your coalition members can see.

• Quote from MallahanJr: “I think that everyone keeps looking for the RAWR unit that gets all the research and P0WNs the game. But MotoInf capture, CRV spot and 50% of your force needs to be in that. And the MRLS/SF/SAM crowd needs to be shut down before they too powerful. ” Sarcasm, or covid hallucinations, son?

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Ok. So i have conquered a city. there is a TD in the city full health and i have 3 helicopters (full health) landing an refueling. Suddenly i see 2 lvl 3 inf coming towards the city...unfortunatly faster then my helicopters can refuel and escape. I bothed as i shoudl have run with the TD to block them from reaching the city center but anyway i think...what big damage coudl they do...its just 2 inf...so i let them advance. They attack and...bamm! I loose 1 helicopter and…

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Should be more like this: . . . ” This would be a useful option to turn on/off ” Imagine if during the "day" sight range were +25% and at night -50% or some variation thereof.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Drony77: “Okay gentlemen, thanks to everyone for the input. So all in all here's what I get from it. There's no guide for beginners. This one is terrible. Must be improved. Or deleted. But you know, I'm not paid for it so my job ends here. If it's not needed it will "bury itself deeper into the forum". So be it. My personal thanks to Teburu. Your sarcastic comments are invaluable example of what is usually called a toxic community. "Sucks", "no shit". You know it's a very productive w…

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Should be more like this: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b399d5d93eb0ac1068c9faba0

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Opulon: “I won, but still, i was terrified ” Because you are French?

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Well i felt like this guy....wanting to attack somebody...jsut anybody youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0 ” I've never seen anyone more in need of an assbeating.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Teburu: “This is genuinely terrible. ” This is the absolute worst: "Corvette is a must have. If you build corvette and simply park it in your shipyard I won't be able to land in this city and all my land units will die trying."

• See I couldn't care less if (for example) the Strike Fighters were labelled Strike 1, Strike 2, Strike 3 etc and had pictures of WWI bi-planes representing them, just as long as I knew the stats and the function was the same. Hell you could replace the infantry icons with smiley faces, maybe giving gear eyes to the mech inf for example, and it wouldn't lower my enjoyment one bit.

• What is your Fun vs Realism Slider set to? If you had a Slider, that represented what you most want out of the Game of CoN, what % would you want devoted to FUN and what % to realism out of a total of 100% - What is your preferred focus and by how much? ME: 90% FUN/10% Realism EDIT: Just to be clear, Opulon's definition below is what I meant If FUN = Gameplay vs Realism = Simulation

• Quote from Hertenjager: “The game should try to mirror real life as much as possible, which it generally does. Back to Yak’s list at the start… - Reward to players for Spies which are caught with counter-ops **First, consider some type of false intel, the same could be said for general game play. Deception and camouflage have been part of warfare for millennia, and a spy at some level may be only aware of information that could be false. I liked the concept mentioned of spy tiers/levels...it is …

• Shore bombardment

Quote from Aggressor X: “Now todays majority of ships depend on missles for bombardment of the shores Not guns So why not remove navy units ability to bombard And let it use only cruise missiles to make bombardment Or add a certain ships in research tree specific in bombardment like iawo class ” Honestly, as a big Navy player, I hate your suggestion more than Nancy Pelosi hates Donald Trump. Your suggestion would suck the fun out of having a navy and pounding on cities. Try again.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

That you would post THAT, is ironic.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Yes, just business as usual forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b399d5d93eb0ac1068c9faba0 ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b399d5d93eb0ac1068c9faba0